The Lion Meet The Kitten

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your opinion.

As some of you wanted me to upload the stories according to their age, so this one was JunHao as Minghao was the third youngest.

I hope you enjoy and keep continue to support this stories... ppyong~

.

.

.

###

Seungcheol was walking to dining room where everyone were already gathered. Then, he realized one of his sons was missing.

"Where is Wonwoo?", he asked to Jeonghan who pouring Chan's milk.

"He's going already.", Jeonghan said.

"Why is he so early? It's just a half past seven.", Seungcheol said as he sat at his chair.

"He said, he have to do something about the karate club. He went early because he's the club vice president.", Jeonghan said while walking to the kitchen counter. Jisoo was there to help his Mom prepare their breakfast.

Seungcheol turned his head to Seungkwan who was talking to Jihoon.

"Kwan-ah.", he called. Seungkwan and Jihoon stopped their conversation and faced Seungcheol.

"Yes, Dad.", he answered.

"Have you decide about the collaboration your agency told you yesterday?" As Seungcheol said that, Seungkwan's face gone uneasy.

"I don't know yet. Because I felt insecure.", Seungkwan said. "If its my debut or other comeback collaboration then its fine. But this is about collaborating with someone's debut. How if it didn't going well? What if I messed up? The agency gave me three days before the next meeting. I wanted to asked Mom and Dad too."

"Mom and Dad is okay. Its up to you, baby. Whatever you choose, we always support you.", Jeonghan said behind the kitchen counter. Saw Seungkwan nod, Seungcheol turned his head to Minghao.

"What time did you sleep last night?", he asked his fourth son.

Minghao lifted his head and looked at Seungcheol. Pouted his lips while recalled what time he slept last nigt.

"About one or two? I don't really remember. As soon as Mom told me to go upstairs, I washed up and did my homework.", Minghao explained.

"That was late. Like very late.", Chan said. "And hyung wake me up at 6 and he's already dressed."

Heard Chan's stories, Jeonghan came closer to Minghao.

"What time did you wake up?", Jeonghan said while cupped his son cheeks with his hands.

Minghao looked at anything but Jeonghan's eyes. He couldn't see his Mom right in the eye because his warning gaze.

"Hao baby...", Jeonghan's voice soften.

"5 a.m.", Minghao hummed. He lifted his head and looked at his Mom warm eyes. "I'm sorry, Mom. Teachers gave me homeworks yesterday. And I have to wake up early to prepare things for my material arts club. It will start today."

Jeonghan sighed. This was he hate the most when his sons were on their final year. Too much too do and so little to rest. Sometimes he felt bad for his sons for staying up at night. Jisoo ever stayed until dawn when it was his final exam. He and Seungcheol agreed that they'll never push their kids to become the first at class. Maybe It was the kids nature, because their parents were as hardworker as them. My poor babies, Jeonghan thought.

Saw this sudden sullen mood, Seungcheol flicked his fingers. Suddenly everyone looked at him.

"How about going on a vacation this weekend? Like going to amusement park or somewhere? This all for your hardwork at your first week at school and college.", He said with wide smile Jeonghan's adore so much.

"Dad, we're not a bunch of tens anymore.", Jisoo said.

"But I wanted to go to waterpark.", Chan raised his hand. "May we, daddy?"

"Sounds good.", Seungcheol nodded. "How about you, Hao?"

"Everywhere is alright."

"Kwannie?"

"As long as Daddy is with us."

Seungcheol smiled warmly at his son. Indeed he always made plans for outing at weekend, but ended up going some important meeting overseas. He felt sorry sometimes, but Jeonghan always reassured that everything is alright and the kids will understand. When the reality was, they not.

"I'll be there. I promise.", he smiled.

"Okay then," Jeonghan said while patting Minghao's shoulders. "This weekend we'll go to waterpark and you," he pointed at Seungcheol. "You must emptied your schedule for the whole weekend." Seungcheol nodded and chuckled at his wife act.

"Did you all done?" Everyone turned their head at Jihoon. "Can we have breakfast now? We will late for school."

"Yeah yeah. Let's have breakfast.", Seungcheol said. "Oh! Don't forget to tell this weekend plan to Wonwoo."

His sons nodded and start digging their breakfast. And then, after grabbed their lunch box, all of them off to their school.

Seungcheol stand at the front porch. Back hugged his wife as they bid their kids goodbye.

The latter wanted to came a little bit late for work. He wanted to have some quality time with his beloved wife, so he passed Jihoon the car key to escorted Minghao and Chan. Seungkwan already off with Jisoo.

"What time will you off to work?", Jeonghan turned around and circled his arms at Seungcheol's neck. The latter immediately held his wife by the waist.

"I don't know.", Seungcheol shrugged. "Maybe at nine or ten. I got my secretary to cover me up until then."

"So that's it." Jeonghan gave his husband a naughty grin. He tightened his arms at the latter's neck and inched closer to his husband.

Seungcheol chuckled at Jeonghan's act and lowering his head to met Jeonghan's lips halfway.

"Ah!", Jeonghan grasped as he gave in into his husband mind-blowing kiss.

The kiss was absolutely blissful. No matter how much they've kissed, no matter how long their marriage is, Seungcheol's kiss was always Jeonghan's favorite. The soft, plump and supple lips of his husband always sent Jeonghan to the upper layer of skies.

Seungcheol nibbled Jeonghan's lower lip before breaking the kiss. He wiped the side of Jeonghan's lips where some of their saliva seeped out. Then he gave his wife one last smooch before smiled gratefully.

"Thank you, honey. You did well this morning.", he said and kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

Jeonghan smiled and tighten his hug around Seungcheol.

Indeed, his husband was the best and he couldn't ask for more.

I love you.

I love you too.

###

Jihoon was driving his Mini Cooper through the way to their school. It was a rare occasion when his Dad allowed him to drove his car to school. Because they had a certain rule until they could drive their own car.

Jisoo had passed that rule, Wonwoo was on process, while he was not there yet. They already had their diving license, if you wanted to know. It was just their parents were really strict when it comes to drive their own car to school.

"Hao.", Jihoon called his little brother.

Minghao who was looking the street trough the window, turned his head to his tiny hyung. Chan at the back seat was playing some dance game at his phone seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter