Hipster and Evil Cutie

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS SOONHOON Y'ALL.!!!

.

.

.

###

Jihoon just arrived at his university after dropped Minghao and Chan at their school. All students eyes were on him. Because it was a very rare occasion they saw the pink haired boy with a car. They usually saw him come out from a luxurious black Mercedes-Benz, the Mini Cooper was cute though.

Jihoon put his backpack and spectacles on, then headed towards his first class. He absolutely didn't like being the center of attention. So, he just looked straight and walked fast.

Ignored all the student eyes and murmurs.

###

Jihoon was writing on his note book when someone sat beside him. He looked at the side and it was Baekhyun.

"Hi, little fluff-ball.", his friend greeted him.

Jihoon facepalmed. "You do know that I hate being called like that.", he scoffed.

"Oh come on, baby.", Baekhyun whined. "You do like it. Jeong Mom called you like that."

"That was exception for him. Even I didn't like it when hyungs called me that."

"But I'm your best friend, Jihoon-ah. We are best friend since in our Mommys tummy.", Baekhyun said with cute voice.

Indeed this noisy boy was his best friend. They literally went everywhere together. Jihoon was a bit surprised he could be friend with Baek though.

They were completely opposite. Baek was loud, Jihoon was quite. Baek was social butterfly, when Jihoon was antisocial freak. Baek loves reading and Jihoon loves writing.

But, there was some similarities too. Both of them loved music, both of them had beautiful voice, and both of them loved to sing. One more, both of them were short. But don't say that out loud, unless you wanted Baek to slap you good or Jihoon hit you with his lovely guitar.

Anyway, the duo did make a perfect duet when it comes to school festival.

"Hey, Jihoon-ah.", Baek nudged him. Jihoon just hummed, still focused on his note.

"I heard that there would be a transfer student at our semester.", Baekhyun started gossiping.

"That was ridiculous.", Jihoon said. "The semester just started days ago and there's already a transfer student."

"I know right. This university seems have a bit weird rules.", Baek opened his bag and took out some books for today class. "And I heard this student is an athlete. A karate one at that. And rumours said he's the stongest one. Maybe at his province."

"Wonwoo hyung would be pissed off if this newcomer made a mess.", Jihoon said while imagining a pissed off Wonwoo. A rare picture at that.

"I know, I know." Baekhyun nodded. "Oh, I heard that he's still relatives with Kim Kai."

"Who is this Kim Kai?" Jihoon asked.

"Our senior. Not at out major, but
at Luhans'."

"And this Luhan?"

"My new friend at vocal club."

"Oh, rumours said again, that this guy is a cocky one too. Like Sehun sunbaenim.", Baekhyun continued.

"Who again was that?", Jihoon asked. "Gosh, Baek! You keep mentioning new names."

"He is Luhans' crush.", Baekhyun said. "I can't help it, Hoon. Guess this is the power of being a social butterfly."

"You are just gossiping around.", Jihoon said.

"I'm not. You are the one who's an antisocial freak."

"I'm not antisocial. I just didn't like noise."

"And yet I'm still your best friend."

"And I'm asking myself for making you one."

"Yah! You punk!", Baekhyun shouted and hit Jihoon playfully.

"Ehm! Jihoon-ssi, Baekhyun-ssi. Please be quite if you wanted to join my class.", Mr. Jang said and all students eyes were on them.

"We're sorry, seonsaengnim.", they said in unison.

"Your fault.", Jihoon said.

"No. Its our fault." Baekhyun smiled at him.

Indeed, he and Baekhyun were best friend.

"And, Jihoon." Baek called. "You must come with me to vocal club this afternoon."

Jihoon just grunted but didn't say no.

Baekhyun smiled and started to listen their lecturer.

###

Now, after all their class were over, Jihoon being dragged by Baekhyun to the latter's vocal club rooms.

"Baek, seriously? You don't have to drag me like this.", Jihoon complained. He hated being the center of attention and right now his so called best friend dragged him like this made students looked at them with what-are-they-doing look.

"I should. You could runaway if I let you go." Baekhyun kept dragging his little friend.

"No, Baek. Just stop."

"No." Baekhyun looked at Jihoon. "We're almost there. So stop whining."

Jihoon only sighed. Baekhyun was really unstoppable.

They walked for some more meters until they were in front of a room with Vocal Club tag on its door.

"We're here, little fluff-ball~", his friend sing-songed.

Jihoon spared the latter a glare for calling him that thing. "You called me that again, I'll burn your eyeliner collections."

Baekhyun freaked. His eyeliner collections couldn't be burn. They were his treasure. "Okay, okay. I'll shut my mouth."

Just then, someone called Baekhyun.

"Oh, Luhannie.", his best friend waved to a blond haired boy with pink T-shirt and white short. Sky blue backpack on his shoulders and the boy wore a green Converse.

The Luhan boy walked closer to him and Baek. Then his best friend hugged the latter and caught Luhan off guard.

"Good afternoon, Luhannie. How's your day?", his friend asked.

"Good afternoon too, Baekhyun-ssi. It was fine. Thank you.", the latter said shyly.

"Oh, don't be so formal with me. Just call me Baekhyun. We are friends right?" Baek put his arm at Luhan's shoulder.

"Ehm.. Baek? Can I come home now?", Jihoon asked moments later.

"What? Home? No, baby. You can't go anywhere.", Baekhyun let Luhan go and grabbed Jihoon arm.

"Luhannie, this is my best friend, Jihoon. Jihoon baby, this is my new college friend, Luhan." Baekhyun said the 'new college friend' with a mocking tone to Jihoon.

Jihoon was unaffected though. He used to Baekhyun behave like this since junior high school.

"Hi.", Jihoon said. Offered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter