Princess and His Prince

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS ONE!!!

###

Today, 30th December 20xx was an important day to the Choi household. Their eldest, Jisoo, having his birthday. And the family prepared a surprise for their beloved brother.

"Where is Jisoo-hyung?", Chan asked in the middle of breakfast. "And Daddy too. Why are we having breakfast without them?"

"Daddy and Jisoo already gone for their annual dating.", Jeonghan said while pouring Jihoon's milk.

"But its just like eight in the morning. Was that too early for a date?", Chan said again.

"It's Jisoo's wish. He wanted to spend much time with Dad. You know that these days Dad was so busy, and Jisoo was having a hard time at the University. So he wanted Dad to be his for this whole day.", Jeonghan explained.

"Mom, I was always curious.", Seungkwan said. "Why Jisoo-hyung and Dad always spending date time at hyung's birthday every year? Not that I was complaining, Dad always gave me pretty present anyway. I was just curious."

Jeonghan looked at Seungkwan, then his kids. Looked like they share the same curiosity. Jeonghan sighed. He wanted to explain, but not without Seungcheol beside him.

"That's the story...", Jeonghan stopped. "Believe me, I really wanted to tell you. But not without your Dad. Later. When Dad is home and we have some family time. We'll tell you everything. Just for the note, Jisoo is special. Seungcheol loves him a little bit more than you. But, Dad really love you all. There's no favoritism. Just.. Jisoo is our greatest miracle. The greatest thing that ever happened to us. Without Jisoo, all of you won't be here."

"It's okay, Mom. We understand." Wonwoo said. And the others nodded. "We'll wait until you guys ready to tell us the truth."

Jeonghan smiled. The angel smile he always gave to his loved ones. "Thank you, darlings."

"If you wanted though. You could ask Dad, if you wanted some date with him. Just like Chan's playtime."

"Really?", Jihoon said. Sounds a little bit interested. Jeonghan nodded.

"I wanted to go to the arcade with Dad.", Wonwoo said.

"I want Daddy to do some photo shoot with me.", Seungkwan said.

"I want Daddy to watch my match.", Minghao said.

"I just want Daddy to accompany me while making music.", Jihoon said shyly.

"Dad always gave me playtime. So I don't want anything.", Chan said.

Jeonghan smiled at his child antics. They indeed really love their Dad.

Honestly, It had been a long time since our latest date, Cheol.

###

Seungcheol and Jisoo were walking on the street, hand in hand and Jisoo smiled the whole walk. Jisoo insisted that he wanted to use the public transportation. So here they are, at the bus stop waited for the bus that bring them to amusement park.

"You happy?", Seungcheol asked.

Jisoo nodded. "I'm really happy." He tightened his grip at Seungcheol's arm and gave his Dad his signature twinkling smile.

Seungcheol smiled back and ruffled his eldest fluffy hair.

They dressed like couple today. Jisoo forced his Dad while being all whiny like a 5 years old. Jisoo wore white T-shirt, baby pink sweater, ivory jeans, blank sneakers, and maroon long coat. Because it was winter and the weather was really cold. Seungcheol wore a black T-shirt, dark blue sweater, black jeans, same sneakers like Jisoo's, and black long coat.

They really looked like a couple, and the lovey-dovey act made everyone around them thought they were a one. Not Dad and his son. And Seungcheol looked quite young too.

They got on the bus and sat silently at the back seat. Seungcheol gave Jisoo a mask to cover their face a little bit. He didn't want some paparazzi disturbed his son's special day.

When they arrived at the amusement park, Jisoo dragged his Dad's hand and skipping happily. Seungcheol looked at Jisoo with smile full of adoration.

"You really happy?", Seungcheol asked again.

Jisoo stopped his skipping and looked at his Dad. "I'm really happy. Because last year you couldn't made it."

"You said, you was fine."

"Because I guess Dad would made it another day. But turned out you were busy the whole year."

Seungcheol smiled at his princess and hold Jisoo tightly. "I'm sorry, princess. Dad will make sure you always got your special date with me every year.

"Hmm." Jisoo nodded. "Thank you, daddy. Thank you so much."

Seungcheol saw Jisoo's most beautiful smile that time. He reassured a little bit. He relaxed a little bit.

Everything was worth it. Everything for Jisoo, everything that made him smile was worth it. Even when he still can't forgive himself.

Daddy always love you, princess. You're always daddy's little princess.

Thank you for being strong. Thank you for bearing that much pain. And I'm really sorry.

###

"Dad, can you got this one for me?" Jisoo pointed at the clawing machine near the ice cream shop.

They had been playing at the amusement park for hours. Ride this and that, mostly rides with speed and high. Cause Jisoo just feel like it.

Now they were just walking around with holding hand before Jisoo spotted that clawing machine.

"Are you sure? These are dolls. Pokemon ones to be exact.", Seungcheol asked.

"I'm sure. Got me that Ivy one please."

"Okay." Seungcheol picked some coins from his coat pocket and put one to the machine.

"Honestly, princess. Why would you wanted me to do this?", Seungcheol asked.

"Mom once told me, that you were very good at playing clawing machine. You got Mom the pretty ones and he really likes it. So I wanted one too.", Jisoo said while munching his cotton candy.

"That was when we date years ago.", Seungcheol smiled when he remember how happy Jeonghan was when he got him the white teddy bear doll.

"Gotcha!", Seungcheol cheered. Jisoo looked at the Ivy doll with so much adoration. "Here. For you."

"Thank you, Daddy!", Jisoo jumped excitedly and beamed at his Dad.

"Anything for you, princess." He his son head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter