Good Morning, Family!!!

Our Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was a peaceful morning at Choi household. The "Mom" of the family was cooking at kitchen, preparing breakfast and lunch boxes for his husband and kids.

Yoon Jeonghan tied his brown long hair with a ponytail, pink apron hugged his long neck and slim waist, he wore oversized black T-shirt and a pair of white shorts.

Jeonghan was too focused on stirring his kimchi stew until he didn't realize his husband approaching him. Seungcheol, who was already dressed in his tuxedo set, back hugged Jeonghan and inhaling the latter sweet scent and kissed Jeonghan's neck.

"You already dressed??", Jeonghan asked his husband, turned off the stove and turn around to face him. 'God, he's so stunning in his tux. What do I did in my past life that I deserve this man as my husband?', Jeonghan thought.

Seungcheol just hummed and kissed Jeonghan's forehead lovingly. "I love you.", he said softly and bring Jeonghan to his embrace. Jeonghan circled his arms around Seungcheol's neck too and drive himself crazy with his husband manly scent.

"I love you too.", he said softer than Seungcheol did.

This was their morning routine. Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan and say their 'I love you' as a must greeting. Kinda cheesy, but that was how their day start. And they shared a gentle kiss.

They have been married for almost 21years, and yet their love growing bigger and bigger.

###

"Honey, could you please help me check our kids? Especially Chan, cause today is his first day at high school. And Jihoon too. Today is his first day at college as well. I'm preparing their lunch.", Jeonghan said while taking out six lunch boxes from the kitchen cabinets.

"Okay then." Seungcheol made his way to the stairs, when he was about to reach the first stairs, Jeonghan called him again.

"Cheol? If Jisoo is ready, ask him to help me set up the breakfast and tell the others to come down too.", the long haired man said.

"Okay call."

Then Seungcheol made his way upstairs. He first came to check their eldest son, Jisoo.

*Knock knock*

"Jisoo-ya.", Seungcheol said.

He heard some rustlings behind the door before its open and revealed his handsome prince(ss).

"Yes, Daddy. May I help you?", he said.

"You're ready?", his son nods. "Then go downstairs. Help your Mom prepare the breakfasts. I have to check your brothers."

"Okay, Daddy. In a minute."

Jisoo then grabbed his bag and headed downstairs to help his Mom. Then Seungcheol continue his duties to his second son's room, Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo-ya..", he called after knocked several times.

"Yes, Daddy." Seungcheol heard reply from behind the door.

"Are you ready yet?", he asked.

"I just change my clothes. Do you need help?", Wonwoo said with muffled voice -he was putting on his shirt.

"No, dear. Just checking you up. Mom's order. Then if you're ready, please come downstairs. Breakfast is ready."

"Okay, Daddy."

Then Seungcheol continue to the next room. It was his third and fifth son's room, Jihoon and Seungkwan. From afar he could heard Seungkwan singing Jihoon's wake up call. It was Son Dambi's Queen. It had been Jihoon wake up anthem for a long time since Seungkwan learned about singing. And Jihoon would wake up immediately because the way Seungkwan sang it was annoying.

"Babies.", Seungcheol called.

"Yes, Daddy.", Seungkwan was the one who answer him and opened the door. His Diva son already on his school trousers and T-shirt, his alma mater tie hanging on his neck.

"Did Jihoon awake?", he asked.

"Yes. He is at the bathroom.", his son answered.

"Okay then. If you both are ready, go downstairs. Breakfast is ready.", he said.

"Aye aye, Captain!", Seungkwan mock saluted and Seungcheol smiled and ruffled his son's honey colored hair.

Then he continued to the last room. His fourth and last son's room, Minghao and Chan. Thin one room was very quiet, made Seungcheol wonder if his sons was still sleeping.

"Minghao? Chan-baby?", Seungcheol called his son after knock the door.

"Yes, Dad?", Minghao was the one who opened the door. And he was full dressed in his school uniform. Smiling brightly at his father. Seungcheol smiled back.

"Is Chan awake? Today is his first day at high school. And your Mom doesn't want him to be late at his first day."

"Chan is awake and he's taking his bath. He almost overslept because last night he was very excited about today. He slept at 12 last night.", Minghao said.

"Okay. Later I will scold hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter