CHAPTER 2

Strings Of Fate

Kang daniel's Pov

I was walking with my newly founded friends named kim jaehwan, hwang minhyun and of course the person who is the reason of my not so planned return to korea, Ong seongwoo, we were walking and jaehwan was talking about something how ty the food was in the cafeteria that made ong silently nod in response. when my phone vibrated. So i fished out my phone out of my pockets. And looked at the notifications.

It was my mom calling me.

 

(Please think all of the convos earlier were in korean and the phone call is in english)

 

"Hey mom!" my voice was clearly excited but low

 

"How are you son?" she asked me

 

"Uhm.. Okay?" i answered him with a unsure tone. A low and raspy voice

 

"Euigeon-ah do you feel sick? Do you want me to go to korea too?" her voice was so worried

 

"Mom..im okay mom, and mom.." i said to make her worry less on me

 

"Yes son?" she said with a questioning tone

 

"I found him" i said in a low voice

 

"Omg that fast!. How is he? Is he still the same attractive seongwoo?" she was clearly excited. So do i mom. So do i

 

"Yes mom! He's so handsome? But mom he doesnt know me yet.." i said with a excited voice but slowly i lost my voice

 

"Why didnt you tell him yet?" she asked me

 

"Im scared mom" my voice were seriously scared...

 

Suddenly it was silent..

 

"..What if he doesnt remember me?" i added

 

"I know where you are going at son. But atleast try."she said to me with encourage. Thats why i love my mom

 

"Okay mom i will." i answered her

 

"Hwaiting son!" i laughed on line

 

"Bye mom" i said and hanged up.

 

"Woah. We first hand heard kang daniel speak in english" jaehwan joked making minhyun and seongwoo shake their heads.

I was gonna come back with a witty comment but then a familiar voice rang into the hallway and into my ears..

"HYUUUUNGGGG!" we all looked at the guy who was basically yelling for his dear life. I smiled.

 

Ong seongwoo's POV

"HYUUUUNGGGG!" a guy yelled from our back making us stop all our tracks and looked at a excited seonho waving his two hands like crazy.

 

I looked at minhyun who was smiling brightly upon seeing his favorite dongsaeng and i looked at jaehwan who throwing deathly daggers at the poor boy.

Why can't jaehwan just admit it. He like minhyun.

 

But to our surprise. He went pass us and seonho basically throwing himself at daniel. Making the three of us gasp in suprise.

 

"Y-you both know each other?!" i basically yelled. Im not the only one who was suprised. I mean how can the two of them know each other?

"Yes!" seonho answered who was clinging into daniel like theres no tomorrow.

"How?" jaehwan asked with a smile on his face.

"Eui--" daniel looked at seonho with a suprised look and as if it was a signal seonho's face turned into panic "oh i-- dan hyung moved to L.A 5 years ago and we basically are schoolmates" seonho said casually.

 

"Why did you come to korea and when?" seonho's attention came back to the brown haired guy.

"Just this week seonho. By the way. Wheres your twin?" daniel asked him. They both forgot we exists.

"Oh. Kuanlin.. He's still in china. He will be here after 3 months." seonho said casually.

"W-WAIT. YOU HAVE A TWIN. WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW IT?" i yelled. Looking at jaehwan and minhyun whose mouth was half opened because of the new revelation.

"You didnt ask me though" seonho shrugged.

 

The three of us was basically shook and still processing everything.

And daniel on the other hand was laughing making his eyes turn into a crescent form. It was cute. Wait did i say it was cute. Why.

His smile made me lost again. What is this effect? Why did my heart become warmed after seeing Kang Daniel's smiles? I put my hand on my chest and i can feel my heart beating so fast

 

"Hey lets go the cafeteria now?" daniel said while casually hanging his arms around seonho. It made my insides stuffy but i don't know what is this.

*cafeteria*

I was expecting it was a noisy day since we have a new transfer  and he was attractive.  Let's face it he has charms.

But to our suprise it was quiet and not alot were in the cafeteria. 

We settled to a place and picked who to buy all the foods and this day it was minhyun.

 

And suddenly the girls screamed. I thought they say omg theres a ghost but it was just bae jinyoung casually walking with his bag lazly hanged on his left shoulder.

"Who is he?" daniel asked.

"He's bae jinyoung, the 3rd most handsome kid in this school" seonho answered.

"Who's the 1st and 2nd??" daniel asked again.

"They don't acknowledge it but its hwang minhyun hyung and seongwoo hyung" seonho said.

 

"I agree. Seongwoo looks so good" daniel said with a smile.

It made my heart leap. What is this feeling daniel. Why are you violating me like this..

 

"But hey you know danik. Seongwoo is actually gay for his childhood friend" jaehwan butted in.

Wtf jaehwan why are so talkative. I internally faced palmed.

 

Kang daniel's POV

 

"But hey you know danik. Seongwoo is actually gay for his childhood friend" jaehwan suddenly said.

It made my heart jump but then. It suddenly it hit me. Seongwoo was a social butterfly back then and even now. So it maybe not me.

"Who? I mean likes his childhood friend?" i asked.

"Yes! Oh ghad we are roomies and he talks about that eugeon non stop" jaehwan said with a so done with ong face.

 

"Its euigeon" seongwoo corrected. My heart tigthed knowing that until now he remembers me and still pronounce my name correctly.

"And so what im gay for him i love him"  seongwoo said in full confidence. I almosted smiled and yelled thats my boy! But then im not kang euigeon im kang daniel.

".. But i lost him" he said almost his voice fading.

 

I looked at seonho. He was itching to tell the truth but he looked at me with  a questioning eyes. I shaked my head.

Its not the right time yet.

Seongwoo was so close on crying and i found his habit  of playing with his bracelet cute.

His bracelet.. It was our bracelet. I can feel my insides turn and my eyes were sweating. I hold onto my long sleeves making sure that bracelet kept hidden was still there.

I want to tell you everything but now is still not the right time. Im gonna play with you a little more ong hyung~

I smirked playfully.

 

                                                                                                                       END OF CHAPTER 2

 

 

So thats it the chapter 2 for you guys. How was it? Do you guys like it? We really appreaciated those who like this chapter and plus our co author nim ellie ask why did yall want minhwan to end up together? ahahah but hey what can i say they look good togehter right? and yall must be curious why did Baejin suddenly appeared in this fanfic that was actually bcus we used to write a fanfic for PanDeep and this Ongniel story was actually linked to that Pandeep story that was called as "Please, look at me" this Ongniel story was actually before pandeep happened so if yall want to know how did baejin and kuanlin end up together in their story pls do read "Please, look at me" and yea guys pls do wait for us bcus there is a lot more suprises to be discover and more to be revealed. Btw guys pls do follow our twitter (@heonitenney) (tiif_bjy) thx guys once again and just ignored our slumpy typo and shiet. KBYE

(Ps: we add seonho in this story so that minhwan would have a lil bit of karma ok bye lol )