CHAPTER 4

Strings Of Fate

Ong Seongwoo POV.

So basically I was brought to the school clinic sinces I was not feeling well. I laid down on the bed and literally just start to falling asleep as I slowly was getting myself deep and deeper into the dreamland.

It was pitch black, I was scared. Theres was no way of escaping no matter how hard i ran.

"hyung" a voice suddenly echoed.

the voice that i have longed for. euigeon. "euigeon-ah! where are you?" i yelled at the pitch black surrounding.

"seongwoo hyung? is that you?" i looked around and still found nothing.

"yes euigeon-ah! it's seongwoo hyung!" i yelled trying to look for any sign of euigeon.

and as if a ghost, he popped in front of me with a very sweet smile on his face.

"euigeon-ah" i said and looked at him with very longing eyes. i touched his cheeks and it feels cold.

"where are you euigeon, i missed you" i said, my voice almost fading.

"im so sorry i had to leave you hyung, but im always at your side." he said still wearing the familiar warm smile that i always loved.

 

"where are you? why are saying that kind of stuffs." i said, my voice was desparate as I was begging for him to not leave me here alone, my tears wont stop flowing out of my eyes.

"im sorry hyung, goodbye" he said again to me, and slowly he faded within my hold, I was already in the ground desperately calling out for him.

"euigeon! come back!"

"KANG EUIGEON!" i yelled desperately.

"hyung." a low and a raspy voice called out to me.

i looked around and try to find the unfamiliar voice.

"SEONGWOO HYUNG!" it called me again

I am fully awake but Im not brave enough to open my eyes and I can feel my whole body shivering in fear. I hugged the person who woked me up. Thinking as he was euigeon.

"euigeon-ah, don't leave me" i said and cried in his shoulders.

"I won't and I will never did it if it was you seungwoo hyung" the person I hugged assured me.

He patted my back and comforted me, the familiar warmth and his arms that fitted in my body frame like it was made only for me, it made me feel secured and slowly I drifted back to sleep.

 

*after some time*

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the bright and familiar place, when I had recollected my memories I slowly went up and sit on the corner of the bed and looked at the clock the class has already ended.

I dragged daniel and jaehwan here, so where the heck are they? maybe they went to class? then who hugged me? maybe it was all my imagination? i shrugged it all off and decided to walk to class to take my bag and to my suprise I found minhyun, jaehwan and daniel in front of the clinic, minhyun holding my bag.

"how are you feeling ong?" minhyun asked me. I nodded in response

"why did you suddenly turn pale a while ago?" jaehwan asked.

"maybe because of my lack of sleep?" I said in a very uncertain voice.

"why?" it was daniel's turn to ask.

"he has nigtmares every night.. so that kinda answers it" minhyun answered for me. and I saw jaehwan and daniel both nodded in sync.

 

"Lets go the dorms now! Im hungry!" jaehwan yelled. And daniel went to my side and put one hand on his shoulders for me to not fall or anything.

"Wait danik. Will you live in the dorm too? With us?" I asked. Okay that was a very stupid question.

"Are you out of your mind ong Seongwoo? We only have 3 beds in our room. How the heck will daniel sleep there?" jaehwan said in a very sarcastic way. It made me roll my eyes.

And in contrast daniel was smiling. He never stops smiling I guess.

"Im roomies with seonho and his twin. " he cleared things up.

"Oh my god daniel. Please tie seonho so he wont bother us when we are studying!" jaehwan said.

"I will try" daniel answered while laughing

 

 

KANG DANIEL'S POV

I was actually asking myself what have happened to seongwoo while im gone, why is he having nightmares? why is he always shivering in fear like that? what making him like that?

All of my thoughts were cut off by jaehwan "this is our room so you can let go of ong now its okay if you dont want to but-"

Jaehwan's word were cut of by minhyun "Thanks for carrying ong till our room bye danik bye seonho" minhyun said as he put seongwoo's hand on his shoulders and enter their room.

After dropping the three guys in their room, me and seonho went to our room.

"so when will guanlin goes here?" I asked. I kinda missed that tall guy.

"oh- he won't really stay here. he only got a dorm for his early classes. So most of the time he's at home with my parents" seonho casually answered me.

"I see.. so it's basically only the two of us here?" I questioned him.

"Well sometimes I go to my main house so.. you live here alone basically, you can invite the other hyungs here when you are feeling alone." he said to me. Should i just crash at ong's unit?

I was fixing my luggage and throwing witty comments over seonho, Suddenly we heard a light knock on the door.

 

"Who is it??" seonho answered and the fact that he yelled have make turnt deaf. My poor ears.

"Its me. Seongwoo, can i talk to you?" seongwoo answered. It was muffled but its bearable.

"Come in hyungggg!" seonho yelled again and he quickly jumped out of bed and sat on the study area.

A click on the door maked me realize. They share passcodes. Maybe i should ask for ong's code too.

"Hey danik" seongwoo softly said.

"So. Danik is now my nickname." i said wiling smiling at him.

I stand up and sat near at seonho.

"So hyungg~ whats wrong?, if its ramyun. Just get in on the shelves." seonho casually said.

Seongwoo chuckled a bit and thats the most beautiful thing i have heard.

"Thank you but no, we still have lots of food stock in our room. Thanks to minhyun." seongwoo answered back with a sheepish smile.

"Then why are you here? *gasps* dont tell me you already missing on daniel hyung?" seonho answered back. He sure does love teasing his hyungs.

 

I kicked the foot of his chair making him look at me with a teasing smile.

Seongwoo on the other hand. His cheeks and ears were red. It was amusing to see.

"Yoo seonho!. AndICameHereBecauseOfOurMinHwanWeNeedToHookThemUpCauseTheyBothLookLikeFools" seongwoo answered and he actually sounds like an official rapper.

"I hear you.. So why are you telling me this?" seonho answered while giving me side stares.

"Well... Uhmm" seongwoo suddenly fidgeted with his fingers.

"So you want me to trigger their  so one of them finally speak up the truth? Is that it?" seonho suddenly was in serious mode now.

 

"Yes seonho yes." seongwoo answered. Well i guess i haven't talked to seongwoo hyung for awhile so.. I might now know everything about hyung.

"So should we start now?" seonho suddenly asked. I was shocked but a smiled creeped on seongwoo's face. He liked it.

"Yes!" seongwoo answered in a very excited voice.

"Let's go" seonho said and grabbed me.

"Wait let me changes my clothes first" I said as i let go of seonho's grip and quickly changes my clothes

 

After Im done changing, Seonho just literally dragging me out of the room. We went to ong's room and ask MinHwan out for a barbeque night.

And jaehwan all of a sudden laughed like a maniac. I was shocked but seeing how the other guys around me not shocked at all made me even more shocked. Is that a normal thing?

"Yes danik its normal. You should get used to it." minhyun tapped my shoulders before passing by at me.

Soooo danik is my nickname now and jaehwan has a maniac laugh. I mentally noted myself.

 

"Barbeque~ barbeque~ finally I can taste heaven once agaiiin~~ " jaehwan sang.

"And yes he turns his thoughts into impromptu song" minhyun said to me. Jaehwan is talented and im envy.

The barbeque house was only a 10 mins walk so we can just easily walk to there. I loved seeing how everyone was laughing and the familiar atmosphere. Even though me,minhyun and jaehwan just met the awkwardness was nowhere to be found

 

KIM JAEHWAN'S POV

While waiting for our ordered beef. We talked about randoms stuffs. But suddenly minhyun asked.

"Why did you suddenly flew back in korea daniel?"

"Oh. Im looking for someone and I just missed the country were i spent my happy childhood days." daniel answered and he smiled.

 

"You are a really sweet guy. I mean you are friendly. Your friends back then must be so lucky." minhyun complimented daniel

"Oh yes. He was very lucky indeed" his gaze went to ong but it was brief. I saw something in his state but could not decipher it.

"Hyuuunggg~ make me a lettuce roll laterrrr~" clingy seonho requested at minhyun.

 

So our sitting arrangement is like. Me-minhyun-seonho and on the other side of the table. Ong and daniel.

Im imune to seonho clinging to minhyun but today was different. I was feeling jealous. Yes jealousy. It felt wrong but what can i do. I like minhyum.

"You know hyung.. You are totally my ideal type." seonho casually said and minhyun smiled at him. DID HE JUST ACKNOWLEDGED IT?

"Is that so. Then if I ask you for a date will you date me then seonho?" minhyun said to seonho.. DID HE REALLY JUST. UGH HWANG MINHYUN WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID.

 

"I will. Jaehwan hyung can I take minhyun hyung?" seonho asked me. I just keep on being quiet and trying to ignores seonho clingy .

"I guess thats a yes-." seonho's word were cut off by me when I say "NO!" and I almost can feel myself screaming because of that.

Everyone in the store staring at me and I quickly cover my face and I can hear seonho's laugh "yoo seonho you-" I sighed and put my hand away from face.

"Ok lets do this kiddo. The first one to finish this bottle of softdrinks takes minhyun? what do you say?" I challenged him.
Seonho smiled at me.

"Challenge accepted hyung" seonho smiled at me.

I HATE THAT LITTLE CHICKS OMG.

 

                                                                                                                                    END OF CHAPTER 4

 

 

So the minhwan part is about to get more interesting right? lmao. Seems like ong and seonho is trying to hooked them up and yall must be curious about Ong's nigtmares and trauma? and what have cause him like that? well basically we going to revealed it soon so please do wait for it patiently. Once again we are really thankful for those people who enjoy this fanfic and thank you guys for the support we loves yall. Btw pls do follow our twitter (@heonitenney) (@tiif_bjy)