SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Strings Of Fate

Third Person POV

it was the normal day, well it was not, it was their graduation day.

Daniel was especially giddy but his boyfriend yes his boyfriend of 2 and half years wasn't even excited at all. "Are you really that excited leaving highschool and going to a diffrent college. Wow daniel i hate you." seongwu said in a tired tone. "Try to cheat on me, believe me daniel i will hunt you" seongwi added and pouted we all know daniel's weak when it comes to his seongwu's pout or anything that seongwu does. "ayye hyunggg~" daniel said and enveloped his hyung in a bear hug. "You know i love you." he said while nuzzling his nose on the crook of seongwu's neck.

 "I love you too" some said. It was jaehwan. "You two are awfully cute. What is this a farewell thing?" jaehwan teasingly said. "Hyungs!!" a shriek from the crowd made the three of us jump in suprise.

"Why cant i just graduate too?" seonho said stomping his feet. "Where's guan?" daniel asked him "oh. He's with jinyoung hyung." he said pouting "when will i even find my other half?" seonho added.

"When you stop clinging on minhyun" jaehwan answered "but minhyun loves me" seonho said and sticked his tongue out, seongwu and daniel just laughed how chaotic jaehwan and seonho was. 

"By the way where is minhyun?" daniel asked. "Arranging the event with some teachers" "in the hall" jaehwan ans seonho said. "Woah. Calm down you two minhyun enthusiast" seongwu said laughing. 

*some moment later*
"Hey guys!" minhyun called out. "Hey" they all said in chorus.
"Y'all ready guys?" minhyun asked while smiling. "NOOOOOOO" seongwu yelled while hugging daniel like his life depended at it. "I won't let daniel go to other school!" everyone on their circle of friends roared into laughter. Its cute to see seongwu being possessive at at daniel for once. Daniel on the other hand pecked seongwu on the lips, making him flustered and shutting up for good. And making everyone tease seongwu. 
It was one of the happiest memory to them.

°°°°°°°°°

"Maybe it would turn out great for them. Or we something in between. But how about us?"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update this was really supposedly a long one but jonghyun's news made me devasted. Im sorry.  -Ellie