SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Strings Of Fate

(this all in minhyun's POV)

nEi2dUR.jpg

can jaehwan really last in the university life if he's like that?

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

G4iVXsC.jpg

Ejg928o.jpg

Ymawbp6.jpg

"Minhyunnn~" jaehwan called out.

"what?" minhyun answered with a less excited tone.

"won't you miss your long time buddy? like we won't share dorms for the whole 4 years" jaehwan whined 

"well if it means so hysterical laughter and a cleaner roomie then im in" minhyun just shrugged. a playful tone is evident.

"but seriously, jaehwan. it's not like we will not see each other " minhyun explains in arather calm tone.

"Min---- SEWOON-AH!" jaehwan called a overly familiar name and ran to his sewoon. jaehwan skipped. well you look at that.

"see you soon minhyun!" jaehwan shouetd at him and waving his hands like crazy.

"well will you loo at that. they look cute together" seongwu suddenly comments. this kid gave me a fright i almost...

"yea. they are" minhyun tried to sound he cared less but his heart does the opposite.

minhyun is practically bothered on how jaehwan and sewoon is so close with each other. as if they have knew each other for years now.

at that thought minhyun felt his heart crumble and when he saw how jaehwan easily s his hands on sewoon's waist and smile at sewoon like he was the most precious and fragile thing in the world. minhyun wished it was him, not sewoon, minhyun wished he was the one making jaehwan laugh like a madman, not sewoon.

the scene infront of him left a very bitter taste in minhyun's mouth and soul rather a bitter felling on his heart, he could only laugh bitterly.

 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

hello everyone! this is the last special chapter for this fic :) and yes this is a teaser for the minhwan we are working at. and i will start updating the other ongniel fic that i have promised to do hhahahaaaa. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CRAPPYT FIC UNTIL THE END. see you all again :)

THANK YOU <3

-ELLIE, TIFF <3