CHAPTER 3 (MINHWAN)

Strings Of Fate

Hwang Minhyun's POV.

I plugged my earphones and a very low quality recording played. It maybe low quality but it held many memories. Just like how he basically fell in love with the voice and the fact that it is his favorite song.

I slowly drifted away from the reality im in and my thought have only said one thing. Can i meet him again?

I hummed to the familiar song. It was nothing cheesy, in fact that song was about parting apart but the song has now a different meaning for him.

Just like that the day. A downpour of rain. It was a downpour of unexplained feelings. He was sure he fell in love. He fell in ln love with a stranger.

 

(read this while listening to downpour for a better experiences )

And again the familiar song played but it was the original version. I dont't but that day the lyrics suddenly fitted on my emotions and i just had to let the musinc and lyrics flow within my system.

(When this rain falls on my head, i'll get wet even my heart)

I was so lost back then. Not until i found you. I found not only myself but a person worth giving my time to.

(stay with me i still can't be in the rain alone without you)

I want to stop time that day and just cherish every second, minutes that i am looking at you. But time had to be cruel. It has taken you away from me. Without any traces. Just your sweet voice that echoes thru my ears and heart.

(im still young, im still a bit scared)

Everything seems new. I don't how to describe this feeling it was scary.

(though i know it'll stop soon)

I know me and you. It's impossible. And i need to stop but..

(im looking for you.)

 

My heart longs for you.

My internal drama was interrupted when a guy bumped into my shoulder. He didn't even turned around to say sorry. But suddenly my surrounding was muted and i can only see him. The guy with a guitar bag on his back and his sling bag that who was running like his life depended on it..

"Hwang minhyun.. You really need to stop thinking every guy who has guitar is the same guy in that farewell party, no one knows who that guy is so snap out of it" i scolded myself.

I looked at my clock and i was running late for the class orientation. So i ran too. Still not getting the guy that i saw on my way. He was wearing the same uniform. I guess i'll be seeing him around.

When i got into the campus. It was not so crowded but it made me lose my way to the school court where they will hold the orientation for the new students. But since inwas born with a natural gps (as my friends call it) i found my way to the court.

I got there jusy in time for the speech of the highest exam taker of our batch.

"May we call on, the student who got the highest score in the entrance exam and the freshman's representative, Ong Seongwoo." said a certain professor who introduced the seongwoo guy.

But did i hear him correctly it was ong? Not gong?. I shrugged. Like i will be friends with him and he will be in the highest section.

 

So the orientation went in a bliss. I was half dead and half alive thru the whole orientation. School is never my thing but well for my futures sake i need to drag my here everyday.

"Before you all go to your respective rooms. We a intermission number from Kim Jaehwan. He is a freshie too." the school principal said on the mic.

So i had to straighten up and closely listen to him.

He strummed his guitar and had a little vocalizations on the mic.

"*ehem* i dont really know what i should sing but so i decided to uhmm.. Sing one f my favorite song. So i hope you will like it."

He then strummed his guitar and the sound was foreign to me but not that long.

 

When the familiar lyrics ranged into my ears it all sinked in to me. He was the same guy in that farewel party.. He was the one i was looking for.

My whole system stopped. I was rooted on my seat. Everythibg became blur except for him. My mind was shouting. You found him. Kim Jaehwan. Remember him and don't be a stupid guy. Be his friend. Just do everything to make him close.

 

 

I walked to my supposedly dorm for the whole stay im this school. Im actually scared. And i dont know why.

But just before i open the door i heard the mosy spine chilling laugh. It was really psychotic.. What if im roomed with a crazy kid oh my ghad..

I bravely opened it and to my suprise i saw jaehwan and the ong guy. Ong was doing something wierd and jaehwan was laughing hard. Wait its not laughing hard.. It was laughing like a maniac.

"Uhm- hello?" i said and they both looked at the door. The two of them threw a confused look but then smiled at me.

"Welcome roomie" jaehwan yelled. If he was that excited i should match up with them. So i smiled playfully.

*back to the present day*

( this is hard sorry we got so emotional- ok back to the story)

 

Ong Seungwoo's Pov

"Heyyyy foods here!" minhyun yelled. And he put the tray that is full of foods in our table.

"By the way daniel, i dont know what food you liked so i ordered burger? Is that okay?" minhyun asked daniel and daniel nodded in response and smiled brightly.

"Thanks hyung!" he said. Okay officially ong seongwoo is dead. Because of kang freaking daniel

Just when he was gonna bite in his burger a bug flew right pass him. Making him drop his burger and yell like a girl.

 

"AAAAHHHH HYUNGGG HELP. A BUG. BUGGG!!" he stand up and went to my side and using me as a shield.

And a quick flashback played on my mind. When euigeon saw a bug he did almost the same thing. I smiled. But it made me miss him more.

"Alright im killing it, let go of me." i said casually

"No! Dont go seongwoo" his arms tighten on my waist and he voice almost faded when he said my name. I on the other hand was flustered. My brain didnt processed at all. I was dumbstruck. Suddenly my senses was back to the reality when seonho seonho snap the outta of me "I killed it already dan hyung, just let go of seongwoo hyung already." seonho said. It made daniel loosen his hug and sighed a relief breath.

"I really hate bugs." he said in a low voice.

And i on the other hand is still shook and cant move any muscle.

"ONG SEONGWOO WHO NEVER GETS FLUSTERED IS NOW RED AS A TOMATO AND FLUSTERED. THIS IS MY KIND OF CONCEPT." jaehwan yelled.

i hate you kim jaehwan and i hate myself for being flustered in that situation.

 

                                                                                                                                 END OF CHAPTER 3

 

 

Sorry the chapter seems to be a lil bit short but like i said there is more to discover and more to be revealed haha sorry yall have to wait like i said before that this story link to "Please, Look at me" in that story yall can find out whether ongniel did end up tgt or not (IM GIVING A ING SPOLIER HERE YALL BETTER BE APPREACIATED THAT SHIET) Plus we give yall this lil minhwan flasbacks how was it? is it good? yup and minhyun also have a crush on Jaehwan too dun dun dun, So whats gonna happened next? Pls do wait for it patiently then hahahaha. Btw pls do folllow our twitter (heonitenney) (tiif_bjy)