CHAPTER 6

Strings Of Fate

Ong Seongwoo's POV

So the Euigeon that i've been missing and getting crazy over is like infront of me the whole time and im looking like a fool trying not to fall in love with daniel.

"Wait. So Kang Daniel, you are Kang Euigeon, my euigeon" i said in disbelief. Daniel was going to say something but i cutted him even before he can speak "all this time i've been trying to stop myself from falling in love with you with a thought i need to find euigeon first. But what. I looked like a fool running around when the one i was looking for was just right infront of me." i yelled. And daniel was looking like a defeated puppy. I can't manage to stay mad at him but i just need some time alone.

"I'm leaving. And you all don't you dare follow me" i said to all of them and walked out "HYUNG! Im so sorry!" daniel said. "Im really sorry hyung!" he said again. I looked back at them, daniel was walking towards me. "Stay there. If you want for my forgiveness, stay there. I need some time alone." i said with a sigh and daniel suddenly spoked up "Im really sorry. I didn't mean--"  "save your explanation for later daniel." and then i walked away i know daniel didn't mean to keep it from me, im happy, super happy but im a mess right now. I need first to gather myself before i present myself to daniel.

*after 3 days

Kang Daniel's POV

"Minhyun hyung, have you talked to seongwoo hyung?"  we were all gathered in the picnic area in our school. Seongwoo hyung have been absent for the last 2 days im worried over him.

"he still haven't went back to the dorm" minhyun said. "Just let him be, he will be back. Believe me when i say he got a lot of unpretty s about losing you." he explained and i just nodded. I thought jaehwan and minhyun would hate for it but surprisingly they are okay with me.
"Hyung, text me when seongwoo hyung comes back. Okay." i said to them and shot up and walked away since class was going to start anyway.

Bzzzzzt bzzzzt (its a phone vibration. Dont)

From: Unknown Number

Come to the dorm now. I need your help.
    -YJS

YJS? Yoon jisung hyung? Why?  After saving the number into my phone i ran to the dorm as fast as i can,

When i got into the dorms minhyun's, jaehwan and seongwoo shared dorm was slightly opened. I can hear my own heart beat like crazy. What if a crazy minhyun stalker came inside or what if a thief was inside. 
I slowly walked in and puts myself on defense mode if ever something crazy happens to me.
A little rustling of blankets made jump in suprise oh my ghad if this is my end please let seongwoo hyung that i love him so much and im really sorry. Omg.

When i looked at the bedroom part of the dorm i saw a man bundled up in 2 layers of blankets with the AC . "W-wh-o who a-ar-are y-you" i said obviously stuttering.

Suddenly a really sore and a deep voice accured the room well not that deep but it sound creepy af  on daniel's perspectives.
"J-jisung h-hyung? I-ish tha- achoo that y-ouu. Kill-the-damn-ac-please" it was a sore and deep voice. Totally unknown to me. 
"Who are you. Why are you here?" i asked again.
"Are you drunk. Im seongwoo. Now shut up and kill the ac. Im freezing here" so seongwoo was the guy.

 

"O-okay." I said and slowly went to the ac and turned it off.
"Hyung? Did you ate already something?" i asked him slowly walking into his side. "Who. Are. You." seongwoo asked. "Its me daniel, did you ate?" i said and asked him again. "Daniel?. Why are you here? And no i still haven't" he said and asked "jisung hyung texted me and i saw your room opened so. I thought" I explained and he only looked at me "im sorry hyung" I said "im really sorry" this was like the nth time im saying sorry to the same person.

"It's okay daniel but im starving and im freezing" seongwoo said to me. "Oh. Wait. Im going to buy some you porridge. Wait for me" i said to seongwoo hyung. "Wait. Daniel you dont have to-" as seongwoo was trying to finish his sentences I already went out of the room.

 

After some minutes Iwent back to the seungwoo's dorm.I tasted the porridge and it's still warm I went to fetch a big bowl and put the porridge in it. 
 

"Hyung?" i walked slowly to seongwoo hyung and shaked him a little "im not sleeping" seongwoo said out of the blue. I giggled at him. "Eat the porridge so you can drink your medicines" i said to him. "Okay." he replied to me. I helped him get up and basically spoon feed him the porridge.

After finishing the food and drinking his meds seongwoo who was already preparing to go bed again suddenly said " the porridge was good, thank you daniel" 
 

"Its nothing hyung" i replied "Well obviously because I bought it hyung it's not like i make it though" we both giggled at my stupid joke.

"Why- are you so sweet today?" seongwoo rumbled. "Daniel, im cold. Did you turn on the ac?" he suddenly asked. "No i didn't. Wait." i got up and went to his bed and snuggled him closer to me. Seongwoo sighed a contented sigh.

 

Hwang Minhyun's POV

*Class bell rings*

"Minhyun hyung!" jaehwan called me out. "Let's go to the dorm already seongwoo hyung is sick" jaehwan whined at me. "Okay okay, should we bring the twins?" i suggested at him. "We can. Wait let me call seonho" jaehwan then walked a little faster. Then i remembered the text that i have sent to daniel hours ago.

"Hey jae~ have you done calling?" i casually slid my arms to jaehwan's shoulder. He tensed for a bit but then got accustomed to it. So cute
"Seonho said we can meet them in the dorms so let's go now hyung~" jaehwan explained.
"Okay okay" i replied to him.

We got the dorm pretty quick and there met with the twins. I encoded the passcode and went in silently "seongwoo must be sleeping, so lets keep it down" i told the kids.
 

Jaehwan then opened the lights in the bedroom making him shriek in terror, making us all look at him and ran to him. Seonho and i laughed out loud when we saw daniel on the ground grunting and seongwoo with his eyes wide.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" jaehwan asked in a unbelievable high pitch tone. "Calm down jae, niel and I are both clothed and god. My head hurts because of you." seongwoo explained with his eyes closed and rubbing his sides.

"So you two are now like a thing?" i asked them.
"Yep" "no" seongwoo and daniel answered respectively. Seongwoo grunts "I've never said that we are boyfriends kang daniel. I hate you." seongwoo then wrapped himself in the blankets making daniel coo him again. These two love birds.

"Hyung! Ask again the question!" daniel pleaded while hes basically trying to act cute to me. EW DISGUSTING
"Okay. So are you Ong Seongwoo's boyfriend?" i laughed at him
"YES! the only one!" he yelled making all of us laughed.
"Babe~ seongwoo~ baby~ im sorry" daniel said in a disgustingly sweet voice.

"Im going to buy foods."jaehwan said all of a sudden.
"Im coming with you hyung!" the twins said in the same time "oh jinx" jaehwan said. "Im going to fetch jisung." I said.

We then exited the room at the same time they ended up laughing like a lil .

"Wow what an ongniel sight!" seonho said.

"What.? Ongniel?" kuanlin, jaehwan and me asked him. "Yea. Ong seongwoo and Kang daniel" he laughed. We all laughed as we get waht seonho is trying to say.

Well we sure only laughed the whole damn day because of this . It was hilarious just to think of it too.

 

 

                                                                                                                    END OF CHAPTER 6

 

Guys we are so sorry we updated the new chapter like after a very long time with no update. Well it's because we are trying to keep with our schools and finals exams. We were both pretty busy and didnt get a time to make up with an idea for the next chapters. We are truly sorry for all the readers for this fanfic. But we hopes that yall would still keep up with us since the final chapter is not really that far ahead us. So pls pls pls keep up with us till the end ok? Btw follow our twitter guys (@tiif_bjy) (@heonitenney).