CHAPTER 1

Strings Of Fate

 

Third's Person POV

It was summer time.. Every childs favorite time. In where they can play endlessly or just chill around. And there's Kang euigeon and Ong seongwoo who was having the most heart breaking summer break.

"Yah euigeon come back okay?" little seongwoo said trying not to cry. "O-of course h-hyung" said little euigeon he was crying. He cannot believe that he will part ways with his only friend. "I will miss you" they both said in the same time that made them laugh a little.

But still with sadness in it. "Before you go. Im giving you this" little seongwoo said and fishing out a two bracelet. A matching bracelet and their initials were written on it.

S.W

E.G

"If ever you lost your way, you still have a way for you to find me." little seongwoo said with sincerity. "Yes!. I will treasure this!" little euigeon said and quickly putting it on. Making him smile wide.

"Let's meet again in the future ong seongwoo" little euigeon said in a low voice making little little seongwoo cry. Little seongwoo smiled at little euigeon When little euigeon went inside the car little seongwoo's tears were unstoppable. When the car slowly drove away little seongwoo yelled "LET'S MEET AGAIN!" still crying.

 

Ong seongwoo's pov

*after 11 years*

"Ong seongwoo!" a guy called my name making me stop walking.

"Ssup jaehwan" i said to him.

"Onggg~ do you have assignnent on Mrs. Lee?" jaehwan said in a not so very cute tone.

"Yes i have Mr. Kim. And by the way what kind of friend are you. You only remember my existence when you don't have assignment." i rolled my eyes at him

"Ehhhhh. Buts still I am your friend and mmmfff" jaehwans words were cut off by minhyun covering jaehwan's mouth

"Hey seongwoo! You have assignment on Mrs. Lee?" minhyun asked me.

"For the nth time now. Yes I have and please just take away my notebook and get away from me. I might strangle you both" i said in not so annoyed tone.

Jaehwan was fast enough to steal my bag away and ran. Making minhyun follow him too. This boys are so wild why am i friends with them again?

But hey atleast i don't need to care my bag anymore as i stroll inside the campus.

"Oy kang!" someone yelled. Making me stop walking and making me permanently stoned on the place im standing at. I still miss him.. I miss him.. I've try to bury him in my memories but i guess it was the past haunting me.

We stopped taking to each others thru mail even before highschool starts. I guess it was my fault too.. I had to enter the most prestigious school and i had to atleast pass their exam to be in it. So i basically had to studying 24/7 and neglect euigeon's letter. I thought it was okay.

After the dreaded exams i decided to catch up with him but to my suprise i received alot of letters for him and his recent letter was short but the most heartbreaking one.

"Im so sorry if im bothering you in anyway. I heard from my parents that you were reviewing for exams.. So i guess it's time to face reality?. I guess it's a good bye. Now. I'll miss you and i still hope we still meet ecah other :)

Good bye ong seongwoo."

It was all my fault. I tried to send letters to him again but i heard from my parents that they moved houses again.. I was left wrecked until now. If i didn't neglect him would it be different?

 

I was pushed away from my dramatic thoughts when someone bumped into me.

"Hey ong what are you doing here?" jisung asked me.

"Oh?, i was strolling." i said in a monotone voice.

"The class bell have ranged already. If i wasn't your friend i would have dragged you to the detention room" jisung said in a joking manner.

"Okay pres.!" i said and ran to my room.

I was lucky enough to see my classmates still wilding and no Mrs. lee on the table.

Seeing my two friends sleeping on their desks and my bag on my own desk. I sighed as i walk. I thought to myself this day will be hell.

As soon as i went to my seat. Mrs. Lee came into the class room with a tall guy with a broad shoulders behind his back. He hairnwas bleached with ligh brown but it made him look very attractive.

Everyone was basically. Whispering and i look at my two friends they were basically awake from all the ruckus.

"Okay class shut up. We have a transfer student. He's from canada. Please be good to him and your seat is besides mr. Ong. He is the most normal person here. And mr. Ong please tour him around later okay.

"Yes ma'am!" i said.

"Okay. Please introduce yourself." mrs. Lee said to the new guy.

"Im Kang Daniel. Nice to meet you all." he said in a very casual way but heck he looks so damn attractive.. But what is it with me today and kangs. Ghad please help me.

He took the seat besides me and i of course being said as the normal kid in class introduced my self to him.

"Hi daniel! Im Seongwoo. Ong seongwoo." i said and smiled at him. His eyes widen but later on a sweet smile creeped on his lips. And im not gonna lie. I got swoon by that smile.

 

Kang daniel's pov.

Im back to korea now so. I guess i need to find hyung now. I missed him. When i lost contacy with him my life was mess. And i was suprised i pulled thru all these years of finding a way to contact him. This is my last option. This will he hard but i just want to find him and catch up with him.

All of my thoughts were cut off whem mrs. Lee said . "Okay class shut up. We have a transfer student. He's from canada. Please be good to him and your seat is besides mr. Ong. He is the most normal person here. And mr. Ong please tour him around later okay. "Yes ma'am!" that ong guy answered

"Okay. Please introduce yourself." mrs. Lee said to me

"Hi!, im kang daniel. Nice to meet you all!" i said and quickly walked into the sit between that ong guy.

As soon as i sat down the guys besides me said. "Hi daniel! Im seongwoo, Ong seongwoo" he said in his most. Friendly smile.

My eyes widen because of shock but later on i had a smile on my face.

Well i guess i don't have to search the whole korea for they guy that i need to find. He is right besides me.

 

                                                                                                                                          END OF CHAPTER 1

 

 

Hope yall like this chapter we are so sorry if theres any typo or grammar mistake we have done what we could. Pls comment down here if yall want MinHwan to ended up together. Once again we are so greatful fot those who enjoy this fanfic. Thanks. We love yall. PLS DO FOLLOW OUR TWITTER GUYS (@tiif_bjy) (@Heonitenney)