Two

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present~

 

I was in the office with all my heavy bags waiting for the staff to finish my registration.  While waiting,  I took in the lean and spacious office. I found it weird that today was very quiet. Wasn't today supposed to be registration day?


"There you are Jungjin,  this is your schedule and the list of books you needed. You can get your books later.  This the map of this school and your key to your dorm, room B3-10, at building B,  3rd floor and room number 10. I'll show you your room shortly, " the lady said. I hope this room wasn't taken. I hope I got a room for myself although the chance was low.  "Do you know if this was a sharing room or single room?"  I asked anticipating it. "Sharing room. We had many freshmen this year so the rooms all has been occupied." she replied. I nodded. I expected it anyway. Just hope my roommate is a clean person. "Isn't today is the registration day?  Why the school so quiet?",  I asked the lady officer. "Oh freshmen registration was yesterday.  Today is for new seniors but not many new seniors enrolled this year. Only three included you but they've registered yesterday.  The students are all in the class right now,  staff were having meetings now." The lady replied.

 

The phone on her table rang.  The lady excused herself to answer the phone. "Can you hold on for a while sir," the lady said to the person on the line, and then looked at me,  "I'll get someone to help you to show your room and class,   I need to be on the line for awhile." "Madam,  its okay.  I can find it by myself.  I can follow the map." I said to her.  "Are you sure?" she asked me.  "Yeah,  no worry." I replied.  She then showed me the direction I need to take and after excused herself to continue speaking on the phone. I took all my bags and started dragging them to find my room. 


I slumped my shoulder when I saw the staircases that so high. Apparently the dorm building was at the top of hill???!! With all my bags?!!  I sighed tiredly,  while dragging all my bags climbing the staircases.  The bags were too heavy,  and I was becoming tired.  I was not a sport person and my stamina was not that good.  Because I was being the clumsy as I always be,  one of my bag  slipped from my slippery and tired hands. Well the contents of the bag basically consist of those heavy things. I didn't  manage to hold it from falling down, and the bag fell straight down to hmm..  someone. Oops! 

 

"What the fu*k!",  the victim of my poor bag cursed. My bag hit the poor boy's legs and the boy tripped and fell down on top of my bag.  The poor boy also almost slipped  down the staircase but he managed to balanced his body and hurriedly stood up.  He made a grunted sound loudly. Since the bag contains all my heavy things like book etc,  when it fell,  it made loud noise. He prevent my bag to further down with one foot.  After he mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter