Eight

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's pov

 

I had a great weekend.  Hanging out with Kwon, Minjun, Junho & Wooyoung.  Although I initially thought to not get too close to them,  I couldn't help it.  They are really fun and nice people.  Plus they helped me a lot to know this place and I am thankful for that. The most great thing was Taecyeon didn't come at all last night,  which I couldn't be more happy.

 

After cleaning the room, I was doing my homework before I heard the sound of key shoving roughly to the door.  Not that I didn't know who was that.  Then with a loud bang,  the door opened and closed loudly making me startled.  What's wrong with him. Ruined my good day.  Then he threw his bag at his study desk which located beside mine made me shrieked. He cursed lowly and made way to his bed plopping his long body harshly and let a scowled.

 

I was glaring at him, and he noticed it. "Any problem?" he raised an eyebrow and gave me a dirty look which made me wanted to strangle him. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and just rolled my eyes before continue with my homework. I wanted to finish my homework before lunch as I planned to hang out at TV room later to watch my favorite show with Kwon after lunch.  Kwon said he will make sure no one will get the remote during our favorite show airing later. 

 

*****************************

 

Hmm. I tossed around in bed,  pulling my blanket closer to my chest when I felt something nudged my head.  "I will count to three, stupid" I heard someone is saying beside me.   "One..two...", my eyelids open slowly, I then turned around to the source of the voice. I was blinking my eyes few times to register what the situation was.  When I half awake,  I noticed Taecyeon was standing on my bedside.  And when I fully awaked,  I noticed Taecyeon was standing angrily on my bed side.  When I fully register the situation was, I noticed he was holding my phone which snoozing loudly now. 

 

I sat up abruptly and panicked a bit when I realize he was holding my phone.  "Hmm sorry did my phone woke you? I put the sound high because it is faster for me to wake so I don't disturb you with long sound." I said smiling sheepishly, feeling sorry and nervous.  "It is your third snoozes stupid. You better wake up now if you don't want to see how I behave at 5 in the morning,"  he said lowly gritting his teeth. He tossed the phone to me and I caught the phone clumsily with my hands .  "This is my last warning. If you don't want to see it end up like your clock you will take my warning seriously." He said before plopped his body to his bed. 

 

I stopped the snoozes fastly and breath in relief. I stretched my body then made sure Taecyeon has fall asleep before climbing down the bed and started to go for shower.  I need to go to school early today before all of the students.  I want to wait at the school gate today.  

 

***********************************

 

I was scanning all the students who entering the school area, hoping I could find the face that I was looking for. I made sure I came early today before anyone. I glanced at my watch, its been awhile I was standing here and school will start soon. Many students are entering the school. I was yawning when someone put his hand on my shoulder making me startled a bit. "Hey Jin, why are you standing here. Let's go inside", Junho said with his hand on my shoulder dragging me.

 

"Wait!" I stopped him. "It's okay..hmm.. you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter