Seven

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's pov

 

I was having dinner with the guys. I was laughing at Minjun's funny story about his brother. Suddenly, my eyes met Taecyeon's. He was staring at me with unreadable expressions. His stared was too intensed that I broke the eyes contact and kept my attention back at Minjun. I was acting like a deer that got caught and I hate it. I was avoiding Taecyeon the whole day. I stayed at library after class going back to dorm to shower when Taecyeon at field playing soccer and leave the dorm earlier before he came back to dorm. Almost a week in here, he barely in the room anyway, since he probably playing soccer, taekwondo training or whatever he was doing I don't really care. I hate that I was afraid of him, it could be that I was just paranoid. No way my cover is blown just like that. That's it. I think I was just being paranoid. 

 

"So where do we go tomorrow?" Junho asked. Tomorrow is saturday and since it weekend, we are allowed to go out but the curfew is at 10pm. "Arcade!" Kwon shouted. " Aish we went there many times already. How about we showed the town to Jin. Hey Jin, you never been here right. Do you want to explore the town?" Wooyoung asked. "I am okay. I need to buy some thing anyway." I said to them. We agreed to go out tomorrow. Since there was no class tomorrow, we hang out together for the rest of the night and I only went to my room late at night. I entered the room and noticed Teacyeon was laying at bed reading a comic book. I ignored him and went to wash up at toilet and prepared to go sleep. Taecyeon ignored me as well which I am glad. I was laying on the bed playing with my handphone and texting Hyomin.

 

Taecyeon's phone was ringing and I heard his grunted sound. "What?!" he answered the phone angrily. "I know.. Morning?? What the hell. It's dinner then pick me at evening! ... whatever.. I'm sleeping" he answered with annoyed voice and ended the call. What an attitude. He then stood up and suddenly looked at me, I was just happened to look at the space where his eyes were before he stood up. Not that I want to look at him.We just look at each other for few seconds before he snapped at me, "What you look at!" I then rolled my eyes and turned around my body so I was facing the wall now and drifted to sleep. 

 

****************************

 

I woke up when I heard loud rustle. Rubbing my eyes, I reached out my phone, it was almost 10am. I usually put my alarm beside me, but the poor alarm was dead and broken thanks to my roommate. I sat up and began stretching my body. I promised with the others to go out at noon so I wanted to do laundry before going out. I saw Taecyeon who were getting ready while kept scowling and snapped to anything. He even snapped at poor hair gel that fell down and hit his leg. He must need to go somewhere and and won't be back until night since I heard he him spoke at the phone about dinner last night. I couldn't be more happy. His phone rang, he answered the call and snapped at whoever that was, "I *ng know. Just wait!" with that he ended the phone and picking up his bag. He noticed that I was looking at him and glared at me before stormed out of the room. Good. I was grinning before climbing down the bed, locked the door. I have the room all by myself so I pulled out the wig and let my hair fell to my shoulder. My hair wanted to be free. 

 

*********************************************

 

Taecyeon's pov

 

I looked lazily at the lady who was showing me a suit and she was babbling about the outfit and I couldn't care less. Mum was forcing me to pick an outfit for my birthday party she said. The birthday that will only come for another three weeks. Three weeks to go and here I am already picking out the outfit. So apparently mum wanted it to be a greatest party as it was for my 18th birthday and as an adult. Since she had a lot of time she already making a preparation. It was just a birthday party not some award show. But the way she was acting as if it is an award show for celebrities. I knew she was up to something thats why she forced me to come home early. We were supposed to have dinner at Woong Jae's home. But mum insistsed me to come home early and here I am, like a puppet.

 

So after about 4 stores and almost 3 hours and don't know how many outfits I have tried, in the end mum said nothing  suits me. I was fed u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter