Six

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's pov

 

I was standing infront of student's board scanning the lists and activities of the clubs in this school. It is a requirement for all students to enroll at least in one club. Junho suggested me to join soccer which I rejected as I don't think I can play soccer. I wasn't a sport person and I don't think I want to join sports in this school. Plus, I've looked how they play soccer the other day. They were so rough! And most importantly I know Taecyeon and his friends all in soccer club as told by Junho to me. I am happier if I can avoid him. According to Junho,  Taecyeon and his friends are also in Taekwondo club and they are the one who lead the club because they've won many competition.  I suddenly felt pity to their opponents,  I mean looked at them,  they really looked strong. 

 

Most of the students who roaming around to register are freshmen. The seniors mostly were the one who taking registration. But since I was a new student I need to register like freshmen. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided that maybe I should join music club.  I can play piano and Kwon is in music club. I was heading to the music club booth, however,  there were many people and the queue was very long. I saw Kwon was interrogating some freshmen. I was lazy to queue up so I went to look around and planning to come here back later.

 

"Jin! Jin! Here.. Over here!" I heard someone was calling my name so I turned around and saw Wooyoung was waving to me eagerly.  I went to him and he asked me what club I'm joining.  I told him I wanted to joing music club but the queue was too long so I looked around first.  "Yeah music club is very popular so they always have many members", Wooyoung said.  "So how about yours? Are they many of new members?",  I asked him.  "Not bad.  But not that impressive.  Our club is an event club so we are basically organize an event in this school and most of students prefer sports so yeah we don't have that many members",  he replied. 

 

"Hey,  you want to join our club? You can actually join up to 3 clubs you know if you like being busy", he said.  I was thinking of his offer. Hmm if join them, maybe I could meet more students and maybe it helps me with my mission here. "I don't really like being busy but I don't it was a bad idea to join you." I said to him and saw his eyes lighted up. "Really? You interested?  Good choices, mate! Here, write your name first", Wooyoung said happily while handed me a pen.  I ended up didn't come back to music club booth. 

 

******************************

 

I was heading to library because I want to borrow some reference book for my homework. I walked to fast and suddenly I met with a wall and fell to my .  I groaned and heard a hissed from a wall.  I mean a body that felt like a wall.  I stood up and looked at the person that I never wished to see.  "Watch out kid.  Learn to walk properly",  Taecyeon said and giving me a mean look.  I was rubbing my painfull . "You know when you crossed a road that doesn't has a traffic light,  you check left and right first, not simply walked because you either hit the car or the car hit you! ",  I said angrily. He was the one who came suddenly from the door beside me!  

 

He gave me this look that he is willing to kill me at any opportunities. He walked near to me, while muttering,  "You sure act tough but actually you were just a weakling." Taecyeon has this mischievous look in his face,  he then said,  "Did you come here to register.  Can you even kick?".  I scoffed,  "Why would I register here? Not interested",  I simply said and walked away but being the rude person he was,  he sticked out his feet and I tripped down fallen to my knee pathetically. That hurt! 

 

I can felt my anger rising,  I stood up and pointed my finger angrily to his face, "Yah!!! You.. You.. !!!" He looked at me and said boringly,  "Really weak".  "Weak? Huh,  as if you are that strong! Just because you have big body you think you are that good?!," I shouted angrily.  He looked straight at me,  with a sinister smile he said, "Do you want to see if I'm good? I am glad. Now kid,  join taekwondo first",   he said while pushed the door open and gestured me to go inside. I looked at the logo infront of the door,  this is the room for their training.  Tsk, as if I want to join here.  I scoffed. "Why would I?" I asked with annoyed look and without waiting for his answer,  I walked away while glaring at him with so much hate. 

 

******************************

 

"I want to borrow this 2 books",  I said and passed the books to librarian. He took the books,  "Okay please write your full name and your class here",  the librarian passed me a log book for me to write my name. He then typed something in his computer.  I was writing my name and my eyes were scanning the names on the page I was writing to see if I can find the familiar name. I was tempting to check on the previous pages but that would be weird to do infront of thr librarian.  "Haish what's wrong with the system",  I heard the librarian sighing loudly.  "Student,  we have a bit problem with the system,  can you wait for a while,  I'm going to look for IT staff", he asked me.  I nodded calmly trying my best to hide my excitement.  When he gone,  I didn't wait long I checked the previous pages and scanning through all the names fastly. 

 

To my disappointment, the record was only starting from this semester, meaning starting by this week,  so the lists weren't long and since school just started few days ago,  not many students come to borrow book. The lists was just 3 pages. I sighed,  I need to look for all the name lists of the seniors in this school.  However,  it wasn't possible that Jaejoong might be using different name now so it was useless to look for his name. The librarian came back with the IT staff, they were discussing something but I was just staring to the counter while having lots of thoughts and didn't pay attention to them. "Here your books, student",  the librarian passed me the books, I thanked him and walked away leaving the library. 

 

*******************************

 

I was walking to class when suddenly I saw him.  It's him.  Jaejoong.  My brother. I couldn't be wrong right. I halted my step, scanning a boy who now showing his back to me, looking something in his bag.  But then he started to walk away taking long strides. "Wait!", I walked back faster to him trying to matc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter