Four

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood up and got in a ready position. As if I was ready to dudge someone's attack. Well I didn't know how that guy will react when he saw me. Just to be safe. Taecyeon off the light in the bathroom as I heard the sound tapped, he still didn't see me and and I still didn't see him as I was standing in front of the cupboard which Teacyeon need to turned left to see me. But when he did, he stopped abruptly, "Sh*t!", he cursed. "You didn't get the hint don't you", he said sinisterly.

 

But I was distracted, I mean he only on towel which hanging low on his waist, the water still dripping from his wet hair. For a moment, I was stunned. I mean, this wasn't first time I see man's upper body but he his body really toned and abs! I was blushing unconsiously. To add it, I was stuttered when I tried to say to him, "I..I..you..you..you have no right to toss my bags like that!", I shrieked without my intention. He raised his eyebrow to me. I suddenly noticed how I sounded like, immediately composed myself and mentally scolding myself. With a manly voice, I said again, "You have no right to to throw my bags like that! I was assigned to this room!" 

 

"Then go change your room." He said annoyedly and walked passed me to go his cupboard where he pulled out a pant. He began to wear his pant where I fastly turned around avoiding looking at him. They said all the rooms are occupied. Well if not, I will change it in a heartbeat." I replied him. "I don't give a damn. Make sure you get your out by tonight if you don't want something happened to you." he threatened. I turned to look at him who now dressed in a long pant while drying his hair rougly with the towel. "Are you threatened me?" I asked. "Good that you know", he simply said without looking at me and walked straight to plopped in his bed ignoring me.

 

I decided that i was very tired to listen to him so I just proceed unpacking all my other things fastly. I wanted to shower and just go to eat dinner. I ignored him and simply arranging my things on my desk. After finished, I took my shower supplies, changing clothes, towel and a personal small bag where I put all things to bind my chest. I decided to leave out putting a bedsheet later so I went straight to bathroom to take shower.

 

Inside the bathroom, I removed the binding in my chest and felt a lot better. The binder and the layer of shirt that I wore really suffocated me. I took shower but without washing my hair. I need to find a way first how and when should be the best idea for me to wash my hair. After shower, I put the new binder to bind my chest, wore clothes and after make sure I wore my wig perfectly, I exited the bathroom. I saw Taecyeon wasn't in the room. probably headed to dinner. I took the moment to put my bedsheet and tidied my bed. Since my bed was the top of double decker, it was difficult for me to tidy my bed with him sitting in the lower bed.

 

Later, I called my dad as I was promised to do it when I arrived there. When I heard his cheerfull voice, I felt sad as this was the first time I separated from him and he was not in good health. I mentally told myself I need to find Jaejoong fast and go home back. I shouldn't bother about Teacyeon. I later call Hyomin to update her. She of course the first thing  she asked whether the guys here are hot. I rolled my eyes and reminded her what I was here for. We talk for few minutes before I excused myself to go for dinner.

 

I looked for Wooyoung and the others when I arrived at dinner. Kwon waved his hand excitedly when he saw me. I went to sit with them. "Good you were almost late", Kwon said. I just smiled sheepishly and said, "Sorry, was  on the line with my father and got distracted." I also greeted the others as well."Go get you food, before all finished," Wooyoung said. I went to order my food and came back later to the table with my soup noodles and began to eat.

 

"I thought Teacyeon was roasting you and you can't make it for dinner," Kwon said dramatically  "How was he. Did he do something?" Minjun asked. "Nah..besides throwing my bags outside the infront of the door and thretened me so I get out from the room, other than that, nothing happened I guess" I answered. "You were lucky, Last time, Taecyeon set his poor roommate's all boxers in fire." Junho said. "It was just Jin's first day. Let's wait until tomorrow, who knows what happen. Maybe you should start hiding your boxers now!" Kwon said. Well I didn't have boxers.

 

"Don't let him made you afraid. He has no right to bully others like that." Wooyound said while adjusting his glasses. I replied him saying that I agreed with him. Wooyoung seemed like a very nice and calm person. With his glasses and the way his neat hair was, he did seemed like a kind, smart student and nerd, in a good way. The others agreed with Wooyoung and encouraged me on how I shouldn't let Taecyeon do whatever he wanted. 

 

I eyed all the students in the cafe, tring to look for someone. Someone who looked like me. However, I failed to notice anyone who could be Jaejoong. My eyes suddenly met Teacyeon. He had a scowled expression when he saw me.I didn't missed that he eyeing the other boys whom I sat together as if they despised them. I also noticed Chansung and the other from our c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter