Five

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's pov

 

Just when I thought that I would be able to have this room all by myself this year. Why did new student need to come in. Whatever. He won't be staying long in my room for sure.  I hate it when there was someone else in my room. This new kid named Jin was really annoying, that day he let his bag dropped to my leg on staircases! Just on our first met, I already hated him. Plus, he was now friend with those nerds and weird kids. Really someone not for me to get along. 

 

This morning when I saw him came late to class and kept on apologized to teacher, I felt satisfied. I just smirked at him. I stopped his alarm clock this morning! That kid wouldn't wake on his first alarm! I always a light sleeper, just a small sound could made me awake. But this kid! His alarm was really loud! When I heard his loud alarm, I woke up shockedly and accidently knocked my head on the bed. Damn this kid and his loud annoying alarm. And to added in, he wouldn't even woke up. So, I stopped his alarm angrily. That kid wasn't even up when I was going to class. Sleepyhead. Who cared about him anyway. So, I just went to school.

 

 Me and my friends, Chansung and Khun were heading to changing room after soccer game. We took shower and heading cafe to get ready for dinner later. Then I saw him, that new kid. Khun nudged me on the shoulder. "That new kid, how was he. You seemed less aggressive this time. You being so lenient to him compared to others in the past", Khun said. "I know right. Usually on the first day you've been grilled them. Oh, did you like this new kid this time? He does look cute." Chansung asked with that annoying smile. "Damn it dude! Do you purposedly wanted to keep him then?" Khun added.

 

I ignored their remarks. "I had other things occupied me. I haven't got the time yet to entertain that kid. Wait after one week, he will packed his bag." I said with a shrugged. I was indeed had other things to think of. My mum specifically, she was being extra pain and annoyed me. Then came this kid who just a sore to my eyes. "Will not be long guys", I said with a smirked to them. 

 

I was heading back to my room after I bought a cola canned drink from machine.  I went inside my room and saw that kid was doing homework. I smirked. I then purposedly spilled my drink to him. He jumped when my cold drink spilled and I had satisfied smiled on. "Sorry didn't noticed it spilled", I said with a shrugged. "Such a unique place for your drink to spilled here", he said back. He then just wiped with tissue and pulled out new paper continuing his homework. This kid got patience.

 

"You know, your should stay in your boyfriend's room. So that you won't be late again to school. He can wake you up in the morning.", I said to him. He glared to me and said, "Boyfriend? I don't have boyfriend. You sure talk nonsense!"  He seriously talked like a girl. I then said back mockingly, "Oh you don't? So that Jo Kwon and you wasn't an item. Sorry, I thought you cheated with Jo Kwon when you kissed Wooyoung behind his back." 

 

He stood up. "Who said I kissed Wooyoung!", he shouted angrily. "Then did you sleep with him?". I received a rough but weak push on the my shoulder. See, even his push was weak. "You don't have to be shy. It's not that it was uncommon. I mean you all looked very sissy so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter