Nine

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's pov

 

"I'm Woong Jae, a senior', he said suddenly introduced himself. I was too stunned that when he speaks, I unconciously startled. "Eun..ergh..Jin..Jungjin..My name is Jungjin! I am also a senior. You can call me Jin", I replied stutterly and we still didn't let go of our hands. "Ehem!". someones made a noise. We look at the source of the noise and saw Taecyeon who already fully dresed up in black pant and white shirt giving us dirty look and somehow I noticed his eyes twinkle in amusement, well more like to me. So we let go of our hands. Wait, when did he wears his clothes? 

 

He then moved and took something from his desk before shoving roughly a thick book to this Woong Jae's chest. "Here, Japanese dictionary you wanted! So you can get out now and return this back after 3 days, no more no less. Drop it at the office, I can come to pick up there. Don't ever come here again", Taecyeon said rudely. Woong Jae seemed a bit shocked when Taecyeon shoved it to him but caught the dictionary with his hand. 

 

"Why only in 3 days? I thought you didn't take the Japanese class anymore since you have perfect score last year." Woong Jae asked calmly and smilingly to Taecyeon. I was just observing them. "So you can go buy it yourself. And since our business is done, you can dissapear from my view and my room." Taecyeon replied. Woong Jae just chuckled, he didn't seemed offended or angry. He must be used to rude Taecyeon. But I am getting a bit angry with the way Taecyeon was treating Woong Jae.

 

Woong Jae then turned to look at me, "So, what class you are in?" I was about to answer when Taecyeon interrupted, "He was in my class. So now, get out!" Taecyeon said while opening the door ushering Woong Jae to leave. " You can flirting together if you want, just disappear from my room", Taecyeon said again.I gave an annoyed look to Taecyeon. 

 

Woong Jae just smiled at me, "See ya" he said and heading to the door before stopped in front of Taecyeon. "Thanks for lending me this" he said again before exiting the room. Taecyeon closed the door in a second and muttered something lowly that I can't figure out. I kind of trying to register something so I ran to the door, pushing Taecyeon away, opened the door and running to Woong Jae's retreating figure. No I don't want him to go yet. I still want to talk with him.

 

"Wait!" I said and Woong Jae stopped before turning at me questionedly. "Yes?", he asked me. I asked what class he was in. He answered me and asked me why but then I suddenly felt awkward, I made sure I speak with my man voice and replied to him that I was just asking. I don't want him to get wrong idea. "Sorry about Taecyeon. I noticed how he treated you", I said. He smiled again to me. "No worries,  he always like that to me." he replied. 

 

"He shouldn't treat you like that", I said back. "He wasn't that bad. Well sometimes he seemed that way but no he actually was not that bad", he said to me smiling again. I was confused for awhile but then I think he must be really nice. "You guys are friend?, I asked. "Well, kind of", he said smilingly. "Yeah, it should be. That's why he let you inside the room. He never let anyone in the room though and he always locked it", I replied shrugging my shoulder.

 

"Oh he didn't let me in. I have a key", he raised a key and show to me with mischieves smile. I was shocked. "You have a key to our room? But how did you get it?" I asked. "Hehe, secret." He then turned around and walked away leaving me a bit confused.

 

I went back inside the room. Taecyeon sat at his bed leaning on the wall while staring at me, when I looked at him back questionly, he gave me a smirk. "You can't be so obvious are not you?" he asked me while still smirking at me. "What do you mean?" I asked him frowned. "You like man don't you", Taecyeon said and no it wasn't a question. 

 

I roll my eyes to him before ignoring him, picking up my towel and necessities and head to bathroom. In the bathroom, while taking shower, my mind drifted to Woong Jae. For some reason, I kind of interested in him. My mind was floated around thinking about him. His smile,his touch,his face. Am I having a crush on him? I mean he is really good looking and he seemed kind too. I wonder if he is really close with Taecyeon. Remembering Taecyeon made me scrunching my face in annoyance and made me wanting to leave this place faster.

 

*******************************************

 

I was tossing my body around when I heard loud sound and this sound was so annoying. So I tried to ignore it and continue in slumber but suddenly I felt a present of someone near me, I heard an angry voice but I can't figure out what sound is that. Then I suddenly shot my eyes opened when I felt a movement on top of my face. A hand was infront of my eyes and picking something beside my head. Then I saw the hand reached my phone which made me sat up abruptly and reaching back the retreated hand which was now holding my phone that snoozing loudly.

 

"Wait!! What are you doing?" I held the phone which in Taecyeon's hand and gripped it strongly preventing him taking it from me. Taecyeon still not letting it go. "You fking annoying! I gave you warning, don't bother my sleep!", he said angrily and trying to snatch the phone which now was inside both of my hand. We are in the middle of fight to get the phone, since he was only using one hand and I was using both of my hands, I still able to get a hold on the phone. "I'm sorry! I won't do that again! I promise!" I begged panickly.

 

I know what he was going to do, he wanted to throw it. With the way he looked now, he was totally wanted to throw it. When I felt he was about to get a hold on the phone, I bite his hand,strongly! He hissed shockly before loosened his hold, I took the opportunity to grab the phone and moved backward staying as far as I can against the wall. He was spouting a lot of curses and shooting a dagger to me. I gave a sorry look but trying not to look at his eyes. He looked scary now. I was hugging my phone and breathed a sigh of relief. That was so close!

 

"I can't stand you! I gave you this week to get out of this room. If not, I will make your life miserable. You better take me serious kid!" He let a low and angry grunt before flopped back onto his bed  at the bottom. I was only able to let out a sigh. I was really tired now, it's been five days I was not able to get enough sleep. I then moving to climb down the ladder to get ready to school early.

 

**************************************

 

We have  gym class today, in fact we have gym class every Friday. The good think was, today we won't do Teakwondo. After stretching and running, Mr. Park asked us to play volleyball and separated to 2 different teams by ourselves. When we began playing, my team played offense, we lined up in 2 lines, in which the defense team was in the middle of our lines. We attacked the defense team with balls. The rule was the defen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter