Food Fight

Infinite Kids

Myungsoo knew he's only been gone for a minute but it felt like the whole dining area had been hit by a tornado in the short time period that he was gone.

Bits and pieces of eggs and bacon were scattered everywhere.

While the others were busy munching on the tiny pieces of food they got on their hands, little Hoya had gone down from his seat and was trying to pick up a strip of bacon from the floor. Before he could put it inside his mouth, Myungsoo got to him first and snatched it away.

"What have you guys done?" Myungsoo sighed frustratedly. His hardwork went to the floor just like that.

There were some food left on the plate on the table but it would no longer be enough to feed all of them.

When Myungsoo was cleaning up the mess, little Dongwoo decided that he didn't like the taste of the bacon he was munching on so he threw it away. Unfortunately, it hit little Woohyun in the face.

"Ow!"

Woohyun, not one to let it go just like that even though Dongwoo was older, threw a half eaten slice of bread Myungsoo had given each of them earlier.

Instead of getting angry, Dongwoo thought that Woohyun wanted to play with him so he threw his bread to the younger as well.

Sungyeol, seeing the two throwing food at each other, decided to call on Myungsoo.

"Daddy! Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung are having a food fight!"

This caught Myungsoo's attention and he looked up to confirm Sungyeol's claim.

"Aish. Hyungs! Stop that, please." Myungsoo went to gather the bits of food that the two had thrown towards each other.

"Is everything ok?" Sungjong came to the dining area after he heard Myungsoo. He had placed a couple of cushions around baby Gyu and even on the floor to make sure he is safe, before he left.

"They did this!" said Myungsoo pointing to the whole mess in the dining area. Myungsoo didn't mean to sound like a whiny child, but he hadn't eaten any breakfast yet and he was hungry okay?

"Aigoo. What happened here?" Sungjong shook his head and proceeded to help Myungsoo clean up.

While Myungsoo was still wiping the floor, Sungjong went to the four toddlers.

"Who's hungry?"

All four of them raised their little hands.

"If you guys are hungry, why did you throw away your food?" He asked them softly but with a stern voice. Sungjong thinks it's funny that he's starting to sound like a real mom.

All four bowed their heads after realizing what they have done.

"I'm gonna cook something again and promise me you guys would eat it properly, okay?"

"Yes mommy" said little Sungyeol, while the rest just nodded their heads.

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and was about to ask him why he was being called 'mommy' and if he was okay with it, but Sungjong waved him off saying, "Don't ask."

Sungjong cooked breakfast for everyone again. He decided to make the one he made on his Vlive before. Kimchi fried rice. He cut the ingredients, especially the kimchi, into tinier pieces than in the broadcast so his little hyungs wouldn't choke on them.

When he was setting the food down on the table, little Sungyeol shouted, 'I want mommy to feed me!'

Wanting to get this over and done with, Sungjong went beside Sungyeol and scooped some food and fed him.

Sungjong even added some praise as little Sungyeol was being a good boy.

"Aigoo, you eat well even as a little kid hyung."

---

 

Sungjong had initially thought that what he prepared was more than enough for all of them, but he was completely wrong. The four emptied their plates and finished their food in just a few minutes.

Their hyungs might be small and children-like but their appetites were still that of full grown adults.

 

Needless to say, Myungsoo and Sungjong ended up ordering delivery for themselves.

 

---

A/N: I miss you guys! I miss Infinite T.T