Child Amuse

Infinite Kids

A/N: Sorry for the terrible pun I made for the title T.T

--

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong quickly discussed the things their hyungs needed.

"I need to buy all of this first. Can you manage them while I'm away?" Myungsoo asked and he immediately regretted asking as he knew that Sungjong was probably freaking out right now.

"I-it's okay, hyung. We don't have a choice, right?" Sungjong managed to say.

"I'll come back quickly." Myungsoo promised as he grabbed his cap and glasses and went straight towards the door.

Little Sungyeol ran after him but Sungjong was quick to grab him, so Myungsoo could leave.

"Where is Daddy going?!" Little Sungyeol cried and struggled to be released by Sungjong.

"Hyung, that's not your dad. That's Myungsoo hyung. You're actually older than him." Sungjong explained patiently.

"No! You're lying." Little Sungyeol whined, hurt clearly evident in his voice.

"I'm not, hyung. I'm sorry." Sungjong tried to reason with and comfort little Sungyeol at the same time.

"Mommy is lying!" Sungyeol screamed, on the verge of crying again.

"Hyung, I'm not your mom! I'm--" Before Sungjong could even finish explaining, Sungyeol had already dropped to the floor and cried his heart out. He thrashed his legs and cried even more when Sungjong was trying to get him up.

Sungjong was getting frustrated because he doesn't know what to do. He never experienced babysitting a child before. He had raised dogs, but his pets are nothing compared to the kids that are around him right now. They're totally different.

Sungyeol still wouldn't stop crying. At this rate, he's going to affect everyone else and their whole dorm might be filled with a chorus of children's cries. He wishes that his Myungsoo hyung would be back sooner.

"Alright, fine. You can call me mom if you stop crying." Sungjong said when he finally ran out of options in pacifying his Sungyeol hyung.

Suprisingly, little Sungyeol did stop crying (although he still have some hiccups as a result of his previous fit). Sungyeol got up from his seat and hugged Sungjong, who had also settled on the floor due to exhaustion.

"Yey! Mommy~" Sungyeol said very cutely. Sungjong doesn't want any of this, but he doesn't have the heart to burst his hyung's bubble dream, so he just lets him be. Sungyeol then left him to play with the others. Who knew this hyung can actually be full aegyo?

Sungjong then remembered his Dongwoo hyung and the little 'activity' he did earlier. Sungjong stood up and found him currently sitting on the floor and splashing the pee with his hands as if it was water. Sungjong couldn't help but cringe at the sight. Little Hoya had already stopped crying a while ago and left Dongwoo to play with Woohyun and Sungyeol.

"Hyung, that is so unhygienic. Let's go wash you first." Sungjong declared and scooped little Dongwoo up to take him to the bathroom.

He had instructed the others to stay where they are and look after baby Sunggyu for a while but he doesn't really know how much of that his hyungs have understood but he can't really be in two places at once so he'll just have to trust them. Trust that they won't accidentally injure themselves while he washes little Dongwoo.

 

---

A/N: I've actually written up until here that's why my updates are frequent. The next chapter might take longer T.T

So what do you guys think of the story so far? :)