Are You Kidding Me?

Infinite Kids

Sungjong woke up to a loud crying outside his room. He ignored it at first, thinking that the other members may have some visitors and that they may have brought a child with them, but when the crying didn't stop and sounded like it wouldn't stop for a while, he got out of bed and checked to see what it was about.

What he found out next, shocked him to the core. There were four toddlers and one sleeping baby in the living room and adults are nowhere to be seen.

Now, having children inside of their dorm shouldn't cause that much of a shock to Sungjong, but that wasn't what shocked him the most. What he couldn't believe was that, all five kids look exactly like his Infinite members!

Sungjong had seen enough of their childhood photos and known their faces closely to conclude that these children infront of him were his hyungs.

The one who looked like Dongwoo was running around the living room while flailing his arms and laughing while another toddler, who looked like Hoya, was running after him in a playful way. Two kids who looked like Woohyun and Sungyeol where fighting over a stuffed bear. Little Woohyun was clearly winning which was the cause of why little Sungyeol was crying. Despite all the commotion, a baby who looked like Sunggyu, was sleeping very peacefully on the couch.

"Mommy!" shouted the tallest toddler, who looks like Sungyeol (Sungjong could recognize him even though his eyes were all red and puffy). He was the one who had been crying since Sungjong woke up. He came running towards Sungjong and hugged one of his legs, because that was only what his current height can reach. "Woohyun hyung won't let me play."

Before Sungjong could process what was happening, an adult Myungsoo came out from his bedroom, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"What's going on here?" He asked without opening his eyes yet and  walked towards the source of the noise.

"Hyung, you have to see this." Sungjong said as he gathered little Sungyeol in his arms and soothed him so he would stop crying, and that was when Myungsoo opened his eyes and they instantly widened upon seeing the scene infront of him.

"What the~?" Myungsoo had the same surprised look as Sungjong.

He looked at all the children going around the living room and recognized every single one of them.

"Maybe there's a good explanation for this." Sungjong tried to be rational to keep his sanity intact. Little Sungyeol was already calming down and he was now laying his head on Sungjong's shoulder.

Sungjong reached for his phone and dialed Sunggyu's number (maybe their leader could explain all of this to them).

However, much to his horror, when he finally connected the call, he heard a ringing sound coming from beside the only baby in the dorm. He scanned the baby's side, and there it was, Sunggyu's phone just lying there, ringing carelessly.

He tried calling the others' phones, and surprisingly, all rang inside the dorm too, each coming from the pockets of the kids.

 

--

A/N: How's that for Chapter 1? :D