Eggs and Bacon

Infinite Kids

If it had been a paper plane,  Myungsoo wouldn't have had a problem about it. But it wasn't. It was a freaking toy plane.

Myungsoo clutched his forehead in agony as he started to feel the pain from being hit by the toy.

Normally, Myungsoo would retaliate at whoever did it to him just for the sake of having fun, but how can he dare take revenge at his hyung, and a child one at that?

Little Woohyun didn't seem to mind the sight of Myungsoo in pain. As if nothing had happened, his hyung got the plane back and played with it again.

"How's it going there, hyung?" Sungjong asked as he emerged from the kitchen carrying baby Gyu, who is busy drinking his milk.

"Not good." Myungsoo replied as he rubbed the part where the toy hit.

"What happened?" Sungjong asked curiously as he sat down next to Myungsoo.

"Woohyun hyung's toy hit me." Myungsoo pouted, as if a kid whining about being bullied.

"Aww. That's not good indeed." Sungjong reached out his free hand to gently massage Myungsoo's forehead.

"Mommy, I'm hungry!" Little Sungyeol screamed, interrupting their little moment.

"Me too." Little Woohyun agreed.

"Hungry, hungry!" Little Dongwoo joined as well.

"I want bacon." Little Hoya declared.

"Eggs and bacon!" Little Dongwoo added.

All four kids liked the idea and so began the incessant chorus of "Eggs and bacon! Eggs and bacon!"

"Alright. Alright. I'll cook it for you guys." Sungjong announced as the noise was already becoming unbearable.

Myungsoo, who heard this, thinks about being left with the kids again and he didn't want it, so he decided to be the one too cook instead.

"I'll cook." Myungsoo interrupted. He believes that cooking in the kitchen would be heaven compared to this hell of a living room.

"Really, hyung?" Sungjong couldn't believe what Myungsoo had just said. His hyung never cooked for the members before.

"Yeah. Just. Just stay here with them. I'm going to cook the most delicious eggs and bacon you've ever tasted in your life." Myungsoo claimed and immediately went to the kitchen to cook.

Sungjong chuckled as his hyung disappeared into the kitchen.

"Aigoo, what did you guys do to Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong shook his head in amusement as he watched his hyungs playing around in the living room, not caring about what he just said.

"Mommy, can I eat now?" Little Sungyeol approached Sungjong as he was laying baby Gyu down.

Thinking that it was pointless to argue with a kid that he wasn't his mommy, Sungjong decided to just let his hyung call him whatever he wants.

"Not yet, hyung. Myungsoo hyung is still cooking." He explained.

"But, I'm so hungry I could eat a dinosaur!" Little Sungyeol exclaimed exaggeratedly.

"Woah! Don't eat Dongwoo hyung!" Little Hoya yelled as Dongwoo was currently pretending to be a dinosaur.

"Yah, Sungyeollie! I'm hungry too, but I won't eat myself." Little Dongwoo stated, agreeing to what Hoya said.

Sungjong, who was watching the whole conversation unfold, just rolled his eyes and smiled as he found his hyungs ridiculous and indeed childish.

Sungjong would've laughed, only if he wasn't so worried about the whole situation they were all in right now.

Just then, Myungsoo peeked out from the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready."

Upon hearing this, all the kids ran to the dining area leaving all of their toys behind.

 


Myungsoo had already set the table and saw that his kids--hyungs were arriving one by one.

He noticed that Sungjong wasn't with them so he decided to check on the younger in the living room.

"Hey, Jongie. Aren't you hungry?" Myungsoo inquired.

"You go eat with them first, hyung. Sunggyu hyung had just fallen asleep. I'm going to watch him for now." Sungjong responded gently.

Myungsoo's heart instantly warms as he watches the maknae taking good care of their leader.

"I'll finish quickly, so that you can eat." Myungsoo smiled and ruffled Sungjong's hair tenderly. He then went back to the dining area where the rest of the members are.

Myungsoo expected to see his hyungs to have started eating by now, but what Myungsoo didn't expect though, was to arrive at a mess of a scene.

 

---

A/N: Thank you for subscribing and commenting! <3