Jolly Farm

Infinite Kids

 

"I think we're here." Myungsoo announced as he slowed down to a stop.

"A farm, hyung?" Sungjong asked as he noticed the place.

"Yep. This is the place he told me."

"Who told you?" asked Sungjong.

"Mr. Lee. The one who's going to help us with our problem."

Sungjong carried baby Sunggyu on one hand and held toddler Sungyeol on the other.

Myungsoo held toddler Dongwoo and toddler Woohyun on each of his side, while toddler Hoya held Dongwoo's hand.

Even though Myungsoo and Sungjong constantly reminded their hyungs not to separate once they arrived, as soon as they set food within the premises of the farm, almost everyone (except Sunggyu) let go of their hands and went on various directions. Sungjong and Myungsoo had no choice but to run and get them.

 

After they had gathered back their members, they saw a young man walking towards them.

"Good morning guests! I am Joochan, Master Lee's assistant. We have been waiting for you. Master had some other matters to attend to at the moment, but he will be meeting you in a while. For now you can go around the farm and enjoy. I assure you, we have lots of animals that your kids will surely love." He said with an overly bright smile.

Sungjong and Myungsoo looked at each other, agreeing that the young man's smile didn't really look reassuring and also blushed when the young man said something about their 'kids'. 

"Well, we might as well enjoy the view as we wait." Sungjong announced after the young man left.

"I wonder how Mr. Lee described us to his assistant." Myungsoo muttered.

"Mommy, can we go near the animals?" Sungyeol asked Sungjong after their group sat on the bench under the shade of a big tree.

"Okay, hyung. But don't touch them and don't go too far, okay?" Sungjong answered.

"Don't worry Jongie, I'll go with them. You can stay here with Gyu hyung and relax." Myungsoo assured him.

Sungjong smiled, grateful for Myungsoo's initiative. He didn't have the energy to follow their hyungs around and carry his Sunggyu hyung at the same time.

 

Dongwoo let go of Myungsoo's hand as he and Hoya went towards the goats, Woohyun followed and walked towards the ducks and Sungyeol ran towards the rabbits. The larger animals were inside fences, and Myungsoo couldn't be anymore grateful for that. He didn't know what he would do if his hyungs would do to the animals what they did to him back at the dorm.

Myungsoo reached Dongwoo and Hoya first.

Hoya had already grabbed some grass to feed the goats with, while Dongwoo was hesitating whether to touch the goats or not.

"Come on Dongwoo hyung, they're nice goats. Try feeding them." Hoya encouraged.

"They might eat my fingers." Dongwoo said, while looking at his tiny hands in fear, as if his fingers would disappear at any moment.

 

Myungsoo, who heard their little conversation, went towards Dongwoo and knelt infront of him so they are of the same level. "Dongwoo hyung, they're goats. They don't eat meat, they eat grass. You don't have to be afraid of them, okay?" Myungsoo explained gently.

A small "okay" was Dongwoo's reply as he nodded his little head.

Myungsoo gave Dongwoo some grass and although the toddler hesitated for a moment, he grabbed it and tried to feed it to the nearest goat.

The goat saw the grass near its mouth and ate it. Dongwoo looked so happy seeing what had happened.

"The goat ate it! He ate it!" Dongwoo exclaimed and jumped up and down excitedly. He then grabbed some more grass to feed the other goats.

Myungsoo couldn't resist himself from patting his hyung's head. Dongwoo was just too cute.

Myungsoo then went towards Woohyun, who was currently following the ducks. He was crouched and walking like them. He was trying to keep up with them using his short toddler legs.

"Woohyun hyung, why are you walking like that?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun.

"I want to be a duck." Woohyun replied straightforwardly as if it should be pretty obvious.

"O-kay.. if that's what you want.." Myungsoo muttered, unsure how to react to Woohyun's statement.

It would have been easier for Woohyun if he walked properly, but, Myungsoo thinks, where's the fun in that, right?

Looking at the toddler version of Woohyun, Myungsoo found it funny and imagined how adult Woohyun would react if he told him how silly he was, trying to be a duck.

 

"Daddy, look! The rabbits are eating the carrots." Sungyeol, who is a few meters away, shouted to get Myungsoo's attention.

Myungsoo decided to go to Sungyeol next.

'When is this guy gonna stop calling me daddy?' Myungsoo thought as he approached Sungyeol.

"Look!" Sungyeol said excitedly pointing at the rabbit eating the carrot.

"Yeah, it looks really cute and really hungry." Myungsoo said after looking at the fluffy rabbit munching on the carrot in a fast pace.

"They are all hungry! We need to feed them, daddy!" Sungyeol said as he grabbed some more carrots from a bucket that was probably left there by the caretaker.

As Sungyeol fed more rabbits, Myungsoo's thoughts drifted. He imagined that he is actually the daddy and Sungjong is the mommy and that the other members are their real kids.

He imagined coming home from work and seeing their kids playing around, while Sungjong is washing the dishes. He walks up to him and hugs him, Sungjong melts into his back hug. He slowly closes the distance between their lips and then---

 

"Daddy! Daddy! What are they doing?" Sungyeol's scream shook him out of his little imagination.

Myungsoo looked at what Sungyeol was talking about and he was shocked to see two rabbits furiously going at it.

Even though Sungyeol was older, and probably watches adult stuff on his own, this Sungyeol is a toddler and he shouldn't see things like this.
 Myungsoo feels the need to take Sungyeol away from the scene and so he turns him around so his hyung faces him instead of the rabbits.

"Hyung, let's go back to Sungjongie, okay?" Myungsoo told him, and not so surprisingly, upon hearing 'Sungjong's name', Sungyeol immediately agreed.

After a few minutes, the others were already bored and decided to go to Myungsoo.

"Daddy, I'm sleepy." Dongwoo said while tugging at Myungsoo's pants to get his attention.

Myungsoo scoops Dongwoo with one hand, while the other was holding Sungyeol.

Woohyun and Hoya were already back to Sungjong's side as Myungsoo and his hyungs made their way towards Sungjong.

 


--------------------

A/N: Even if I'm slow on updating, I promise that I will finish this fic and all the others I have started. Thank you to all who have patiently waited!!