Chapter 9 What's ur name

TWISTED LOVE
The window overlooking the tiny garden was open inviting the sequares of quite autumn sunlight on to the carpet.youngmin opened his eyes as the bright sun quickenblinding him ''awwwww'' he yawened and sat up straight,his eyes searched for her presence sudeenly stopped when he saw a paper on the desk very slowly he run his eyes down over the table picking it up to read it ''when u'r awake go to the kicthen eat up and get out'' .........(JO YOUNGMIN'S POV)........... ''Ohhh she is still cold'' i thought as i headed to the kitchen after i finished eating i headed to the campus the food was delicious than i expected. when i got there i searched all over for her but she was nowhere to be found so i just entered the class with the thought that she would be there but when i entered the first person that i noticed was minyoung pushing Inna then ''yaaa'' i yelled out not knowing what other thing to say ..........(SON INNA'S POV)........ ''he better leave my house before i.... but why is he being kind to me .......ahhhh no no no son inna jeongsin chariyo don’t even think about it all human beings r the same and there is no way he will be different ‘I thought as i walked to my class everyone was looking at me and whispering God know what but i just shrugged it and sat down on my chair opening a book then ''yaaaa'' i heard a voice and it was minyoung ''do u like him that much'' ''mo??'' i raised my brows'' i heard u tried to kill yourself so that urey oppa can save u like peter pan and windy ??what a pathetic loser u r''minyoung smirked and continued ''if this happens again i won't let it slide u are just a trash not a windy so know your place he just helped u because he is just a kind person and that he pities u that's all don't get a wrong idea ''at that instant my tears betrayed me and my tears flowed down my cheek i couldn't say a word the''yaaa'' i heard a voice then both me and minyoung turned to the door to see youngmin standing there with a cold gaze but seeing that i whipped my tears and run out of the class ....... ( JO YOUNGMIN'S POV)........ ''aishhh this girl always run out where could she have gone'' I thought. I searched all over for her but couldn't find her again so i just headed to my class and it was PE class and everyone was wearing sport clothes my eyes wondered around the Inna but she wasn't there then the door opened wide and inna walked in with expression that is really hard for me to read ''is she okay? ''I thought and when i was about to walk over to her the coach stopped me .......... (AUTHORS POV )............ the coach teamed the boys and the girls apart for the boys as always basketball and fo the girls vollyball. While they were playing youngmin's attention wasn't on the game at all he was looking at her every move he can't seem to take his mind off of her suddenly ''yaaa son Inna''minyoung threw a ball on Inna's face then bammm Inna closed her eyes waiting for the ball to hit her but instead she saw youngmin on the floor with a beading nose and a scratch on his lips ''yaaa'' youngmin shouted at minyoung by then the coach came and told Inna to take him to the nurse office then Inna too youngmin's hand on her shoulder and they started to walk awkwardly to the nurse office ''uhhh'' Inna sighed putting youngmin on the chair she then took the first aid and puling a chair she sat in front of him and start to apply it on his lips while youngmin was busy staring deeply in her eyes trying to meet her unreadable eyes ''what?''Inna asked who seemed to be uncomfortable trying not to meet his eyes ''kenchana?'' he asked still staring at her ''buga?'' she asked back ''u know about earlier what Inna said was....'' before he could finish she cutter him off ''yes'' she replied abruptly still concentrating on his bloody lips but youngmin couldn't take his eyes off of her and Inna who noticed it continued ''nan shingeyok anso i am not bothered by what she said keronica totu shingokshijima''The atmosphere then went back to where it was before and silence spread in the room ''awww'' youngmin let out a groan as she pressed the tissues on his lips ''sorry'' she said abruptly as she looked up their eyes met and they kept staring at each other without a word but Inna quickly flinched and looked down ''u know'' youngmin started ''we know each other for a while now and we r like friends now but we don’t know each other's name ummm isn't odd'' ''all done I’m finished'' Inna said as she got up from her sit. her face was now cold like before youngmin who noticed it came closer to her and grabbed her wrist making her shiver from the sudden touch and then he asked ''eremi moyeyo(what's your name)?'' at that time Inna smirked and wriggling her hand out of his grasp she replied'' Just because you were there last night and saw what happened do u think we r close? And what? Friends? wukiyo chincha yaaa chae kakhajima don’t get a funny ideas i am only here ces i owe u one and now we are even we got nothing to do with each other and about last night just erase it u were never there and saw nothing about me and my mother forget all about it so u and i are never friends and will never be I don’t wane know your name and u well don’t try to know about by name either ‘with those words Inna left leaving youngmin dumbfounded.........