Chapter 3 introducing herself

TWISTED LOVE
"So let me get this straight u pushed her while running and Brock her I pod so she throw her iPod in u r face and walked away? that’s hilarious'' said minwoo while laughing with kwangmin. kwangmin then continued ''hyung that’s worst than slaping ha ha ha '' ‘’yah stop it stop making me angry than I already am now lets go we’re let for class ’’ yangmin yelled slightly not wanting to get attention from other student .they all got up and went to their class. The moment yangmin sat down in his chair and lay down the teacher came with a new student and got the students attention by clapping his hands after he saw he got their attention he said ‘’ this is a new girl who will be attending with us’’ he then faced her and said ‘’please introduce your self ‘but she just made a simple introduction by bowing and saying annewaseyo (HELLO)when the teacher saw she was finished with the introduction he pointed to the empty seat in front of yangmin and told her to sit so as she been told she went there and sat down, at that time yangmin woke up and saw a girl sitting in front of him he was amazed and pieced at the same time because no one ever darted to that sit because of his cold appearance and his glare after 45 min the teacher darted off. yangmin who was waiting for this time tapped the girl’s shoulder slightly saying yah yah yah!!!! the girl turned around with angry face for a moment they both contemplated the truth wordlessly ‘’u..r..’’ yangmin was surprised to even say a word but she just stared at him and said ‘’if u don’t have anything to say..’’ she then turned gripped her bag and darted off to the lunch café .........................