Chapter 7 meyanhey(I'm sorry)

TWISTED LOVE
On that same day youngmin wasn’t paying attention to the teacher his head turned back to the window as though he were lost in thoughts there was so many things that pump through his heads but her last words seems to take advantage of his mind .he keep mesmerizing her last word ''instead of helping u keep rubbing it in ‘he then thought ''does that mean she needs help? ‘‘Suddenly he grabbed his bag and walked straight to the door but was stopped by the teacher in a midway'' where do u think you’re going? ‘The teacher asked being taken off guard by youngmin's reaction youngmin then turned and said ''oh seam I am not feeling well today can I leave’’ the teacher who seemed to like youngmin by his handsome feature simply nodded By then youngmin ran out of the campus and start to figure out what to do next then he remembered what he saw on her dairy so he opened his phone and dialled a no which he saved as an angry bird but there was no response so he headed to her place by the time he got there the door was wide open youngmin who wasn’t sure if it was the right place enter and starts so call out the name he has given her which is angry bird but still no response so he started to look around the house then he saw a water coming out from a closed door so he nervously started to knock the door but there was no response which made youngmin more nervous after knocking a lot and after noticing that the door was locked he brooked the door open only to see Inna on the bath full of water with a bleeding hand youngmin froze on the spot with a blank face after a few minutes he got to his sense and quickly pulled Inna out off the tub and laid her on the floor and stated to shack her but nothing so he put her on his back and run out off the house to the hospital After a few hours the doctor came to youngmin holding a pen and a paper youngmin who was still shaking asked the doctor ''is she okay?'' ''ya she is okay for now but I think there are some problems she is not sharing and because of that she is hurting herself ,we even found a cut on her hand but fortunately we got to her on time if u hadn’t brought her here on time she could have lost a lot of blood and she could have died ''the doctor replied leaving youngmin with a teary eyes youngmin slapped his back to the wall sliding down to the floor with his hands on his head clinching his hair with it tears flowing down his cheek endlessly looking like a hopeless person ''where am I?'' Inna thought as she looked around she then heard the door open so she immediately clenched her eyes shut youngmin walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed as he clenched his eyes shut his last tear dropped on Inna’s hand which made her shiver youngmin then looked at her with a regretful eyes sweeping her hair from her face and said'' tega chalmuteso meyanhe because of me your like this I am so sorry innaya meyaney I am sorry for rubbing your pain but from now on I will make sure to protect u keronika jebal yeronayo(so please get up)'' At that time a tear dropped from Inna’s closed eyes Inna then cleared looking at him when youngmin noticed that he quickly let go of her hand and starts to yell ''yahh to ottukey Ieresu ga isso do u know how much I was worried ahhh chincha..'' '' shikero!!(shut up)'' she coldly replied ''Did I say to worry about me? NO, Did I ask u to be here? NO, Did I ask u to help me? NO'' while they were fighting the nurse entered the room ''excuse me?'' ''what?'' they both shouted at the same time which made the nurse taken aback by their reaction but then she got to the point and asked ''I need your guardian young girl ''Inna's face got palmed by the question so she turned her face to the other side youngmin who noticed that eyed the nurse to follow him and they both got out. After a few moment Inna let out a sigh and when she was about to close her eyes she saw someone standing at the door so she frightenedly said ''yaa is it u?'' but there was no response so she kept staring at the door after a few minute that someone left and another person came and opened the door abruptly now Inna was covered with the bed sheet then she heard a voice ''what r u doing?'' slowly she opened her eyes and saw youngmin standing there with a questioning face she then let out a sigh and said ''yaaa u scared me!!!''youngmin chuckled and replied ''what? u thought it was a ghost?? hahaha i think u watch too many horror movies'' ''NO I DONT!!'' she yelled ''araso araso(ok ….ok) ummm bata i talked with the doctor and he said that u will be discharged tomorrow so I bought u a new clothes and since its very late I only brought u cookies kenchanchi(Its okay right)?'' youngmin said smiling and putting her clothes on the bed and bringing out the cookie and the strawberry milk '' cha(here) its all done'' he said and when he turned to Inna she was already asleep he smiled and came closer to her side putting the cookie on the table he chuckled seeing her half covered body and saw how she slept he the cover her body with the bed sheet and kissed her forehead whispering good night in her ears.