chapter 6 The Diary

TWISTED LOVE
In the morning Inna was practicing in BTD dance move until her alarm went off signalling her to go to class Today Inna was in a good mood even if she doesn’t show it ;when she entered her class everyone was looking at her with evil smirk then all of the sudden minyoung got up and started reading something ''people are devastating today my own mother told me that she hates me and shouldn’t have given birth to me ....''Inna rested her hand on the back of the chair to support her body that was trembling visibly with suppressed anger and shock, minyoung closed the dairy and said ''no wonder why your own mother hates you your such an ugly useless girl ''at that time Inna snitched the dairy and walked to the door but then she saw youngmin standing there so she just run out with youngmin following her from behind... In a midway yangmin grabbed her wrist turned her and said'' cherkaman yegijim haja nan halmariissso(wait, I have something to tell you)'' she smirked and replied ''gentey ochoji nan halmari obnentey(but I don’t have anything to say)'' she then wriggled her wrist from youngmin's hand and walked ahead but youngmin was fast enough to stop her again ''woheyyo(its misunderstanding) please hear me out its not my doing ''youngmin tried to explain this time Inna blurted out''kerey urey oma nan shiroyo namu namu beyoyo keresoyo nan ochochagu(okay I admit my mother hates me so much but what do u want me to do)...namuga otokkaragu(what do u want me to do).....igey ney chalmushiyeyo????tetapey ?(Is It my fault that she hates me? …. Tell me…)''without her notice her eyes starts to drop tears down to her cheek continuously youngmin who noticed her tears stood there wordlessly '''u know what ...''she continued ''the fact that my mother hates me doesn’t make me sad but the fact that u r doing this to me ottukay nahantey irersuga isso(how could u do this to me) nega mol chalmutenentey(did I do wrong to u) why r u doing this to me .......u know what you’re the worst of all u know why? ces i am already in pain and instead of helping u keep rubbing it in I hate u ''she shouted the last word as she snitched her wrist from his hand and run out of campus leaving the frozen youngmin there wordlessly.