Chapter 8 if ur sorry........

TWISTED LOVE
youngmin woke up and saw empty bed he opened his eyes wide open and asked the nurse if she saw Inna but the nurse shrugged and left ''where could she have gone ?'' he thought but since today was Sunday they didn’t have any class so he headed to her place .,By the time he got there he heard arguing voice between two persons. He slapped himself to the door so that he can hear what it is about clearly (JO YOUNGMIN'S POV) By the time I got there I saw the front door open loud voice spreading through it I wondered and slapped my ears to the door by then I heard something ''if people ask u about your mother just say that I am dead'' '' what? ‘I panicked and opened the door even wider letting myself expose (AUTHOR'S POV) SON INNA's eyes couldn’t stop tearing up every time she tried to control it. It kept flowing even more, her heart skipped a bit when she heard that word coming out of her own mother's mouth suddenly the door opened abruptly and youngmin walked in with a cold eyes he came to Inna's mother as he spoke ''how could u say that? ''her mother interrupted ''and u r?'' ''chingu(friend) how could u say that to her to ur own daughter, do u have any idea how much she is hurt right now? ''youngmin continued ''what a pathetic? what? u want her to say her mother is dead? if u hate her that much then why did u give birth to her ??''At that time ''KEMANHEY(stop it)'' Inna shouted ''what? why aren’t u saying anything? do u like to be treated like this? don’t u have a pride? ''youngmin shouted back looking at her with full of anger ''kemanhey kemanheyo jebal'' Inna shouted with her hand covering her ears tears still flowing down her cheek she then turned her gaze to youngmin and said ''tiga bontey oh tigabul ara tiga nahantey amugotoya kenyan naga NAGA ANTELYO..'' ''what?'' youngmin shouted back ''there is no need for him to go i will just leave and dont forget what i said earlier ohhh and have fun with ur chingu i am glad u find someone who is stupid just like u u two suit each other''inna's mother menddle in and left The moment Inna's mother left Inna's leg skid over sliding her back to the wall like a hopless girl ''im sorry''youngmin said with sincerity his eyes not leaving hers he leaned down beside her and tried to wip her tears however she pushed him to the side and said ''if u feel sorry then bring me a drink'' ''but u cant drink'' youngmin replied but she just stared right through his eyes with out saying a thing so youngmin didn't have a choice but to buy one so he went out with out saying a thing.....after a few minutes he got back with suju in his hands his eyes searched for her as he took one step to her room ''oh waso'' she said as she snitched the suju from his hand ,she slid down to the floor pouring the drink with expressionless face, even though her reaction was very abstrusing for youngmin he sat beside her not knowing what to do There was exaggerated silence during which Inna remained still ''u asked if i was afraid ,baja(that's right) i am afraid if i say one word i might loss her forever'' ''But u already....'' ''lost her...ya i know but i keep telling myself that i didn't because that's what's keeping me alive'' Inna took a dib breath as she took one glass shot youngmin still looking at her without a word '' u think i am absurd don't u? it is like clinging to the wreckage of hope isn't? my whole life is full of acrimony somehow i feel cold, lonely and helpless whenever i think about it ‘she stopped and stared dip in to his eyes her eyes full of tears ''if only...if only she loved me half ani half of the half she loved my sister i wouldn't have felt lonely if only.......'''Inna smiled bitterly. the brightness in her voice rang false and she longed to cry. youngmin noticed her frantic blinking and touched her arm with gentleness that could have felled her '' I’m sorry'' he said then silence spread again the only thing that was heard was inna's heavy breath with a mix of sob. THE smell of soju that comes from Inna's breath felled the room ''oh it's raining ''she said as she walked to the window ''elowaba'' she said waving her hand to youngmin then they both remained silent as tears flows down from Inna's eyes. The two of them hoolded closely at the window awed in to silence as the beautiful sound of rain dropped in harmony carved the empty air youngmin was so still that inna was sure that if she looked closely she would see his heart beating against the wall of his chest. He turned then smiled at her ''I’m glad u didn't have to be alone tonight'' ''umm'' she smiled ,her rational self fled and she fell against him pressing herself as close as her swollen figure would allow his warm beautiful Manish smell overwhelmed her. youngmin said nothing but allowed Inna to cling to him stocking her hair at the Bach of her neck.