Chapter 5 stop it

TWISTED LOVE
On the next day Inna entered her class late and when she was about to seat some girl blocked her way and started to talk ‘’u should have taken my advice now just look at u ….. being a thorn bird’’ this time Inna couldn’t say anything so she ignored her and sat at her chair pushing her to the side but the girl got offended and gripped Inna’s hair and pulled her towards the front but since Inna was in a bad mood today she didn’t dare to fight besides fighting wasn’t her thing at all so she just let the girl beat her after a minute ‘’ to chegum moranengoya(what in the world are you doing)? ‘’ She heard a loud voice coming from the door then she heard the girl named minyoung say ‘’oppa oppa...kerengo aniya(its not like that.....) ‘’ u wanted to know who it was so u opened your eyes and saw the same guy who humiliated her ‘’ I SAID WHAT R U DOING ANTELEYO(didnt you hear me )’’ this time he raised his voice at them so at that time Inna ditched them and went to where her legs takes her. After a few walks (in the campus of course)she found some hidden place so she sat down there and took a dip breath in order not to cry after she calm herself she opened her phone and plugged the earphone in her ears listening well to infinites song named ‘’only tears ‘’on the mean time Yangmin yelled at them and when he turned Inna she was already gone he run out off the class and stated to search all over for her but couldn’t find her ‘’ash this girl where could she have gone ash … I diched the class already ash let me just go to my secreat place’’ he thought and when he reached there he saw Inna sitting there with her earphone plugged in her ears but since the volume was at max level the music she opened was enough for youngmin to hear it so while hearing it he thought ''so she likes infinite ........ahhh...''while he was in his thought '' what are u doing here? ‘he heard a voice he then straighten up but couldn't say a thing ''I said what are you doing here?'' Inna asked again ''oh kegon....oh kegey .....keronika ...ummm'' youngmin stuttered so she picked up her bag and walked away at that time youngmin shouted enough to make her stop'' why didn't u fight back??''when youngmin noticed she stopped and was listening to him he continued ''igey maritwey(do u think it makes sense?)whey why didn’t u fight back?......''At that time she turned her gaze to him and coming closer to him she answered ''kemanhey kemanharagu jebal (stop it, please just stop it) no nega tugunji ara aniyo kechi?? (Do u know who I am? No right?)keronika naey insengyoso kojo(so get out of my life) my life doesn’t concern u keronica kenyang ssingyokkoo(so don’t get concerned'' with that she left him dumbfounded by then youngmin let out a sigh and when he was about to leave he saw a book on the floor so he picked it up and opened it at that moment something caught his eyes it was the name Inna then he noticed that it was her dairy since her name her home place was written on it also what caught his eyes was her phone number since Inna came to Seoul not long ago she couldn’t memorize everything so she thought it would be easier to write it on her dairy then youngmin smiled and took her phone number......... In a lunch time youngmin headed to class so that he can put her dairy in her desk with a thought that she will attend the last class after he put it there he headed to the cafe and spot her spot her sitting next to the window trying to eat rice and kimchi with chopstick but fail to do so since she is not use to it youngmin chuckled at her action and headed to her sit ''why having a hard time eating with chopstick?'' he asked; his eyes not leaving hers but each time she avoided his eyes so he asked again ''why not talking now? r u avoiding me now? ‘ he smirked ''oh bata(right) btw I put your dairy.....'' before he could finish minwoo called him and asked him to come over and youngmin forgetting what he was about to say left in a hurry since they have a practice to do ...