Chapter one--- the piece of paper

TWISTED LOVE
The retiring afternoon sun warmed the city of Seoul which was surrounded by building and yet beautiful holding its green nature that is refreshing and peaceful. Ivy leaves trapped the sun in tiny pools glowed vividly green. INNA faced the window of her room trying to look through it .The sun that passed through her window made her face to sparkle ''INNA INNA ....INNA ''suddenly a voice spread in her room; she turned her gaze to the voice only to find a scary face with a cold and hat rate. (SON INNA'S POV.............) I turned my face and saw my mother holding a piece of paper looking right through me with her usual cold eyes. I looked at her and turned to the paper she was holding with a confused look; my head filled out with a lot of questions: ‘what is the paper she is holding?, why is she approaching me?, is she going hit me again?, what did I do this time? And what is with the paper? ‘while I was thinking all those questions she approached me and raised that pieces of paper in front of my face at that instant closed my eyes covering it with my hand waiting for the worst to happen but I didn't felt a thing so I slowly uncovered my face to find an empty room and a paper on the wardrobe .I was taken aback by my mother and her reaction but I just focused on the paper so I sat on the edge of my bed and clenched my hand when I noticed that it was about my scholar thing after I took a dip breath very slowly I ran my eyes down getting ready to open it finally I opened it and the first word I saw was congratulation so being so excited I jumped up and down on my bed not even finishing the rest of the letter...........