Chapter 11 Scam

TWISTED LOVE
On the next morning the alarm in Inna's room went off waking her up. She slid her hand to fill the space between the table and the bed she then turning her alarm off she started to dress up once she was finished she grabbed her book and headed to the door when she opened she saw youngmin standing in front of her ''yogi ochonilo..'' she asked with a surprised look ''I am here to walk u to school'' youngmin asked simply ''why would u.....''before Inna could finish he spoke'' because we are friends and that is what friends do'' '' mo?'' she scoffed ''chingu? busun chingu norang narang chingu aniya''she said emphasizing the word ''chortey''' she then tried to walk away when youngmin suddenly blocked her way ''and why is that?'' he asked with a serious tone ''hukshi namja chingu isso?'' he added '' ummm...tey'' she statured at that time youngmin felt his heart shutter her sharp word wasn't easy for youngmin to handle ''kerey? huaksherey'' he asked again but Inna didn’t respond this time ''I’m sorry for bothering you ...''he spoke and left her behind .............. (Son inna's pov)............ by the time I got to class I saw youngmin but only this time he wasn't looking at me nor smiling ''was I that harsh to him'' i thought and headed to my sit as soon as I sat down the den from his office spoke through microphone ''Hello students since we have meeting with all the teachers there will be no class in the afternoon ''well as expected no one was disappointed instead everyone was happy and a happy murmuring filled the class room by then'' you hate learning that much? ''a voice came from the front door then the students haply shouted ''Good morning mr chu'' the English teacher nodded and faced the bored writing something after a few second he faced us as he spoke ''since your in a good mood today i am going to give u an easy assignment now this assignment is writing an essay about your classmate now all u have to do is turn around face them and talk with each other '' '' solma....'' was all i can say but i didn't have a choice so i turned around to face youngmin but he still had a straight face on'' so'' i cleared my thought but he was with his head down and didn't even notice me ''yahhh'' i shouted enough for him to hear ''what?'' he said in a low tone'' don't u listen we have to do an assignment ‘I replied ''oh chincha igopa igopa don't u think we r destined for each other now'' he said smirking boo u believe in destiny .....u got to be kidding me what r u a little kid?'' '' what is there not to believe'' he said smiling widely '''no your wrong it must be what is there to believe hahah your funny u mean u believe in far tail and fate in stuff like that too ?''I asked him he simply nodded in reply this time i couldn't help but laugh saying '' later u will tell me that saint clause really exist ''we were both laughing that we didn't notice that math teacher has already entered the class ''chogi haksengs i thing eng class is already over'' she said smiling at us the teacher then started to collect our assignments youngmin passed his to me and I passed mine to minyoung who was sitting in front and she passed it to the teacher ........... ( jo youngmin's pov)........... After the teacher collected our assignment i started to day dream again but strangely my day dream was all about son Inna her smile couldn't stop coming to my face it seem like it took advantage of my mind since it was so mesmerizing. While day dreaming Inna tapped my hand slightly which made me get back to reality '' the teacher is calling you'' she whispered I looked up to see the teacher staring at me ''stop daydreaming and listen I am now finished marking all ur assignment so i will tell u the result '' i wasn't nervous at all but I can see inna crossing her fingers with her eyes closed the teacher then continued'' the only two person who got the perfect score are jo youngmin and minyoung'' '' bo'' i said loudly ''is there a problem youngmin?'' Mrs. lee asked ''no i mean yes'' I stutter a bit '' how about Inna?'' ''well'' mrs lee looked at the paper and spoke'' she got some questions wrong '' '' no'' I stood up as i spoke ''there must be some kind of mistake'' i said and as i was about to walk ahead a hand grabbed me ,it was Inna's she looked at me her eyes forming tears ''igot it wrong ney chalmushiyeyo let it go'' Inna said ''no'' I said in a high tone as i gently removed her hand and waked to mrs lee ''seam can I see her answer please'' I asked politely mrs lee then pulled out her paper and gave it to me when iIsaw it the first thing I noticed was it wasn't Inna's hand writing ''saem this isn't Inna's hand writing it's minyoung's''' '' what there is no way'' minyoung stood up from her sit ''minyoung and inna come here with ur note book now'' mrs lee ordred with sharp tone. both of them came and handed the note book after obseving it carfully she spoke'' minyoung in detention class now'' '' but'' minyoung spoke'' osso..''mrs lee shouted she then turned to inna and said ''chareso tul ta''inna's face lit up and she smiled at me.............