Amusment park 2

Love Me

We were almost in the front of the line now. It sure took its time. I was getting more and more nervous about getting wet. I really didn't want to get wet. Hopefully, it would only be a small splash so we won't get really wet. Everybody that got out didn't look wet, Maybe I won't get wet. At least the ride look fun.

"Should we sit a the front"

"We'll see Minho you can't choose the seat right now. Just look at the line"

"You're such a bore Jonghyun"

"I'm not the boring one I just told the truth. I was just making sense for once"

"Yhea for once, we're almost there so stop bickering" I swore I could see Jonghyun slightly pout when Onew told them off. Why would he pout? But I was sure Onew had sarcasm in his first words so he didn't really mean them and Jonghyun don't take it the wrong way often. I should be the one pouting at his word, not him. Eh, it seemed to finally be our turn. Turned out we got the second row to Minho's dismay.

"Which seat is most likely to not get wet" Wait did I just hear Onew ask that.

"I think it should be the middle seat it is harder for the water to hit there. If your not extremely unlucky so the water cannon will hit you. But that rarely happens" The staff person answered him really nice but why did he ask. Was he also afraid to be wet? why would he be but then why did he ask?

"Thank you" He then turned to Minho and whispered something. I'm not sure but it looked like that then he did the same thing to Jonghyun. What exactly were they talking about? Minho first boarded then Taemin. I was expecting Onew or even Jonghyun to board but they didn't

"Key you get the middle position," Jonghyun said. It sounded like he couldn't care less where we sat. Hopefully, the staff person was right that this place was almost waterproof. I wasn't that unlucky or at least I think.

"Did they say there were water cannons" I needed to check if there really were a chance that I would be super unlucky and get super wet.

"yea they did. Isn't it super exciting?Somebody must have super bad luck to get wet, the chance is small but what if" How could Taemin be so excited. It almost felt like he had some kind of evil aura around him. Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?

"Okay" I could feel my throat grow dry. I was really nervous, what if I really get wet. The log-like boat started going out to the river. As soon as we left the terminal the scenery changed. It turned into a jungle. I could hear the sound of a waterfall getting closer. Were we going to go down that? It was so close now that I was sure we were going down it but we turned. I relaxed a little. Then suddenly waves started crashing towards the boat, we were going up and down.It was actually quite funny. I started giggling without realizing it.

"See it's quite fun"Minho teased me. Yhea it was fun. I didn't hear it this time, there was too much noise from the waves.I just realized we were going downwards. I grabbed Onews arm and kept my eyes closed.

 

"You can open them now" I heard Onew's voice close to my ear. My eyelids felt heavy when I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was so light. It was like I only saw white but slowly the shape of the river appeared. It was once again calm.Then I realized I had my arm around Onews. I wanted to apologize and say that I just grabbed what was the closest to me. But I figured it probably would do more bad than good.

"How long was I out" I had to ask what I missed. I couldn't possibly have kept my eyes closed for that long. That waterfall really freaked me out.

"Not long, I don't think it was more than a minute." Jonghyun's voice was low and a hint of amusement was heard. Really, I thought it was much longer

"Isn't this ride over soon" Why did my voice sound so whiny.

"I think we just have to turn this corner" Onews voice was soft and calming still I found myself shocked that he spoke. My arm was still glued to his. Slowly without a word I took it away. I think that was the best choice. I thought that was what he wanted but somehow it seemed like he was a little disappointed. We turned a corner and I finally saw our stop.

"Maybe I wasn't so unlucky" I mumbled to myself. I was still fairly dry and nothing bad could happen right. We were so close to the stop. SPLASH.

"What the......" I was soaking wet from head to toe. There wasn't one part of me that wasn't wet. I could hear the hyena laugh beside me. Taemin and Minho were laughing like crazy while Jonghyun and Onew were just smiling a little. I understood I would also laugh if someone got wet but not that much. I wasn't the only one who got wet right. I studied them from head to toe, all I could see where some splash marks. It couldn't be. THAT WATER CANON JUST HIT. It barely touched the other.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME" Onew and Jonghyun actually started laughing and Taemin was hysterical. It didn't seem like he was going to stop anytime soon.

"WHY AM I THE ONLY SOAKING WET" I yelled. I was totally fine now after I apparently had been sick and now I might become sick again. What does this world have against me?

"I didn't now that you were that unlucky" Jonghyun said between his laughs. He had started laughing so much that it almost worse than Taemin

"I'm not that unlucky. IT'S JUST THAT STUPID WATER CANON."

"Key, keep your voice down a little. People are staring" Onews breath was hot against my ear, like a summer breeze. He was right. I could feel stares from everywhere. The blood was rushing to my face, I wanted nothing else than to hide. I was soaking wet and that surely would have made some people stare but I managed to drag more attention to me because I screamed. I didn't like to be in the spotlight and I managed to put myself there and I had nowhere to hide. I buried my face in my hands to stop seeing everybody. The boat slowly swayed a little, it almost felt like people were getting off but I didn't dare to look. I didn't want to see everybody's stare.

"Key we need to get off" Minho's voice sounded so distant.

"Take my hand" His voice was strong and steady. My eyelids were heavy as I slowly let the light slip into my vision. My eyes met the golden brown of Onews. I could almost see the sunlight reflecting in them. He was so beautiful. He was standing there with his hand stretched out. All I could see was him and his hand. I took it, it felt so right. My hand fit so well in his. I moved without realizing. My eyes were locked with his as I slowly took a step on land and another one. I was free from the log-like boat, still, I didn't let go of his hand. I didn't want to, It was comforting. Still, he let go, it felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. Like it sank to the bottom of the ocean. Somehow it really hurt.

"I guess you were really unlucky after all" Way to throw salt in the wound. If looks could kill that attendant would be dead now. My eyes were shooting daggers at him. I was sure he told the other staff to direct that water cannon right at me after we asked which seat was most likely to not get wet. he was standing there with a stupid grin. I was really fighting the urge to attack him. If I did that I would just attract even more unnecessary attention.

"We need to get you out of these clothes before you catch a cold" Thank you for the concern but I think it already is too late. I could feel a sneeze on its way. I could see how Onew took out something from a backpack

"Here, change to this. It will be warmer and hopefully help you avoid cold" He held out a shirt, a hoodie and a pair of pants.

"Thank you" my voice was unsteady and I was shaking. The water was making me really cold. I threw a last angry glare at the attendant before we walked to the closest bathroom. With every step I took a wet mark was made. I could feel peoples stares, it was so hard to ignore. I just wanted to crumble down and disappear

"I can't believe that it really hit you"

"It was so hilarious." I just wanted to yell at them to shut up. I was feeling bad as it was and their teasing wasn't making me feel any better. Taemin and Minho couldn't really read the situation at all. They hadn't even looked at my face so maybe it was understandable but it still hurt. It reminded me so much of the past, it was exactly the reason I didn't want to let anyone in. I would just end up hurt again. If anyone I would have expected it to be Jonghyun. He really seems like the careless type that could be totally oblivious to the situation. But his face looked dead serious. I could feel the tears threating to well up. I just wanted to get out of there. Finally, I saw the bathroom. The ground felt like clouds, my feet like they were flying. I reached the bathroom faster than lighting. I was sure I could hear Onew saying my name. But it was so far away. Like a whisper in the wind. I found the closest bathroom booth and locked the door. I was still dripping, a pool of water was slowly building beneath me.

It was so hard to keep the tears in. I wanted to let them stream but even if I wanted to they wouldn't come. They just lingered without falling. My eyes just looked tired, it almost looked like they could burst any moment. My face in the mirror didn't reflect my face. It reflects my past, all the hurt and pain I tried to escape. The more I looked, the more it hurt still I couldn't force myself to look away. I stared right into my biggest fears, I couldn't run away, still, I couldn't face it. I wanted to trust, I wanted to have friends but when I looked in the mirror all I could see was the reason it was impossible.

"Kibum-ahh" A soft knock was heard on the door. The voice was soft and gentle, It made snap out of my trance.

"Are you okay" It sounded so sincerely worried. It felt like my heart melted.

"I'm fine. I'll be right out" My voice was much steadier than I thought. My gaze was once again directed at the mirror but this time it showed all the fun time I had with them. It felt like my heart was torn in two. My eyes caught a water drop slowly falling and hitting the sink. I shivered. I heard the genuinely worried voice outside in my head, it reminded me that should change the wet clothes. The voice that ringed in my head warmed my whole body up. I quickly took off the wet clothes, it was easier said than done. They were stuck to my body like gum. I had to wriggle like a snake when I tried to get out. It was such a hassle. I didn't notice when I took the clothes from Onew but there was actually a towel there. I could actually dry myself a little. The shirt actually fits me really good, but the hoodie was a little big. It made me look really small but I liked it. It was comfortable and I wasn't freezing anymore at least. My hair was still a little wet but it would probably dry soon. I stepped out and there stood Onew looking godlike. But worry was written all over his face.

"Are you sure your okay" There was that sweet, gentle worried voice that warmed my whole body up and made my heart beat like crazy.

"I'm fine" It was obvious he didn't believe me but he couldn't argue back.

" By the way. You look good in those clothes" I don't know if he meant it in a teasing way, but it made my heart skip a beat and I was sure I looked like a tomato.

I followed him outside. I was tackled in a hug by Minho and Taemin. I was sure I heard both Onew and Jonghyun chuckle.

"We're sorry. We shouldn't have teased you" Taemin sounded so cute when he said that.

"You should have told us if you didn't like it" Minho sounded both worried and a little annoyed. I couldn't really blame him.

"It doesn't matter. What should we ride now?" They let go off me. Taemin's eyes looked like two globs.

"I didn't think you seemed to like them"

"He said it then let's go" Minho was once again super excited and Taemin soon followed. I saw how Onew still looked a little worried and Jonghyun actually looked a little scared. But his eyes weren't directed at us. I followed his gaze and he stared at a roller coaster. It was super high and looked super scary. Just looking at it made my legs feel a little weak. I thought I heard him mumble, they must be crazy, how can they want to ride that, 

"Come on let's go" I gave Onew a reassuring smile, and then hurried after Minho and Taemin.

 

After around 10 roller coaster, I must say they were frightening, we finally took a pause. I actually found out one thing. Jonghyun was actually more frightened than me. It was almost hilarious.

"Come on you yelled like a little school girl" I loved teasing him. It felt good.

"I did not. you were the one who sounded like a girl"

"Guys face it you both sounded like girls" Oh Onew I will find something on you too. Just because he was freaking calm during the rides didn't mean that I can't find something to with. Minho and Taemin were walking in front of us and acting all lovey-dovey. They were really cute.

"What should we eat, I'm hungry" I really was starving it felt like I hadn't eaten in ages.

"Chicken"

" I don't want anything oily"

"Chicken" What happened to Onew. Then suddenly my mind went back to something Jonghyun said. It was something like never come between Onew and his chicken. If I take that correct it means that Onew really likes chicken. But there wasn't any chicken here right.

"Jonghyun do you see any chicken" I just had to ask.

"Nope but there is close, He smells it" Okay that explains a lot. It only made Onew sound like some kind of chicken monster. We turned a corner and there was a big chicken restaurant.

"Chicken it is I guess"

"We should probably call Minho and Taemin before we lose him"

"Lose him?" I felt like a big question mark because why would we lose Onew. I got my answer pretty soon. Onew had already started moving towards the restaurant. I started to lose sight of him in the crowd.

"Call them and I will follow Onew, Let's meet at the front" I didn't wait for Jonghyun to answer. I was too anxious to lose Onew. How could he just start to wander off like a little child? I heard how Jonghyun called Minho and Taemin in the distance. But I didn't spare them a look, I just focused on Onews figure in front of me. I ran as fast as I could to catch up with him. Luckily he wasn't walking very fast so his figure got closer instead of further away. I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking. he spun around. By the look on his face, he was genuinly suprised.

"What are you doing?" He looked so confused.

"Walking towards the chicken" Didn't he understand what I meant. If he wanted chicken then he could have said that instead of just walking off. I was so freaking worried of losing him and he just. UHh, this is driving me crazy.

"IF you wanted chicken you could have said that instead of just walking off" I had to controll myself really well so that I wouldn't scream. He looked so confused like he didn't do anything wrong. Why did I even care about losing him, for all I know he can walk off to somewhere. I won't care.

"They are waiting for us at the entrace, let's go" I didn't spare him a look. I just walked, why would I care if he followed if he was oblivious. I saw them standing at the entrance of the restaurant. I sneaked a glance behind me, I had to see if he followed me, If he didn't what would I say to them. Lucky he was waking behind me. For some reason he looked a little guilty.


Authors note: I'm so sorry for not updating in so long.  I hope you like this chapter. I was going to finish the amusment park here but I wouldn't have been able to do it this week, I felt really quilty for not updating so I decided to upload what I have so far. So it became 3 parts instead of 2.