Cleared?

Love Me

Taemin pov.

"Are you really sure you wanna know" I really wanna tell him but I'm scared. What will he think and I don't know if it's the right decision to tell him. What am I doing? I have brought myself into a big mess and I have no way to get out.

"Would I be standing here if that was the case" He and his snarky remarks. But I said it myself so know I have to tell him.

"Fine, I'll tell you.

"It all started when Taeyang asked me to leave some things in the janitors closet. On my way there I passed by the football field. I guess I got a little-distracted watching Minho there. But before I knew it a ball hit me in the head and Minho was next to me. I don't even know how that happened, it was all so suddenly. I didn't even notice that anybody moved. Everybody was just around me asking if I was okay. I didn't even have anything to say before Minho told the other guys to take the stuff I was caring to the janitor closet. The things I was supposed to take there. Minho carried me to the nurse room instead. He told me it seemed like I had a small concussion so he would take me home but someone had locked the door. We had no way to get out. Minho told me that the light soon would go out. Our only hope was that Onew got our message.

"Minho what did you mean with that the lights will go out"

"Don't you know. They turn off the light when it's time for the school to close. Nobody should be at the school after that time."

"What will happen if we stay then"

"There are two outcomes. One is that we will get expelled. The other one is severe punishment"

"Why is it so harsh. It's not our fault that we got stuck here" I was almost on the verge of tears. I worked so hard to get here and it all was about to go to waste. Just because of a stupid ball. Why would luck never be on my side?

"They think we will either vandalize the school or try to steal things. It doesn't matter what anybody says. They even put guards during the night." He moved closer to me.

"Don't they have any trust in us"

"They don't because it has happened before" He was just a couple of steps away from me.

"It can't happen I worked so hard to get here. I can't just lose it. It's not fair" I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears were slowly running down my cheeks. Minho scouted down in front of me and gently wiped away the tears.

"If anyone can get out us out of here it's Onew. Even if we get caught. I'm sure he got the message" Somehow his words sounded so sincere and I just had to believe him. He was looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't avoid I just stared back. His eyes so beautiful. It was mesmerizing. Then everything went black. The lights were gone. Minho was so close I could almost feel his breath on my face. My heart was beating so fast. I was almost sure Minho could hear it. Why was I so nervous. I could feel how Minho moved.

"Should we play a game" He whispered in my ear. It somehow sounded so seductive. My cheeks burned up. I was sure they were a color of crimson red. Thank god for the darkness or else I would have been dead embarrassed.

"Sure" I could hear Minho chuckle a little.

"You can start by asking a question" What should I ask.

"Why do people think your cold" Great of all thing I had to ask that.

"I only care for people I like. I don't bother with other people. But if I like someone they will get all my attention" Way to go with the answer but I really wondered how he will care for the person he likes.Somehow I wish it's me. He took a step closer to me. When did he even move away?

"What's your relation with Kai" I totally didn't expect that question. Why was he curious about that we were only friends.

"We're just friends"

"Sure?" He took another step closer to me.

"One hundred percent. What's your relation to Onew and Jonghyun" He chuckled slightly.

"Know each other since childhood. Not exactly friends but not strangers" He took another step. He was dangerously close.

"Do you have someone you like?" That question came from nowhere.

"Yes" I wasn't even sure but I still answered yes.

"Do I know him" Minho took another step. I really wondered how he looked right now. I cursed this darkness.

"Yes very well" I was sure he was smirking.

" What about you"

"Yes," I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces. Everything just shattered.

"Do I know him" I had to ask.

"Yes, he's in the same class as you" I could almost hear some teasing in his voice. But it broke my heart. I wondered who it was. But once again he took a step closer. he was just an inch away from me. I could feel his breath on my face. The heat from his body against mine. At that moment everything felt so right like he was mine. I just stared at the shadow in front of me. I couldn't see his face but I was sure he was staring at me too. It felt like everything around me just stopped when his lips landed on mine.They were so soft and nice. He smelled so nice, like a mix of sweat and coffee. His lips lightly moved against mine. On instinct, I moved along, responded to his kiss. His tongue was playing against my lips, his teeth gently bite it asking for entrance, I was about to grant it when he broke the kiss. Someone was picking the lock on the door.

"Onew is that you" I heard a faint yes from the other side. I craved for more of the kiss but what had I done. He liked someone else and I kissed him, took advantage of him. Just because of my own desire. I needed to get out of here because I just made a big mistake. How am I going to face him again? The door suddenly opened and I dashed out. I couldn't stay there another second, it hurt. I heard Minho call me but I couldn't stop.'

I finally let it all out. Key was listening closely. I knew he understood. Just mention it made me want to run away.

"I don't know what to do. I kissed him, he likes someone else and it hurts"

"Are you sure"

"What do you mean"

"Are you sure you didn't misunderstand him and the kiss is not your fault"

"I don't know. Do you think we can still be friends"

"Of course you can. Minho really cares for you"

"Should we head back." I really didn't want to talk about it anymore.

"Okay," He said with a kind smile. When we got back inside they were chatting or more exactly Minho and Jonghyun arguing and Onew put in some comments here and there, Key just sat down next to Jonghyun without a word. I should have questioned him what it was with Onew this time. They seemed to be fine when I arrived.

"Taemin aren't you coming" Jonghyun called. I sat down next to Key.

"Why don't we play a game. It will be fun" No more games Jonghyun.

"I'm in," Minho and Onew said together. How did they manage? I was about to answer when my phone rang. I checked the caller it was Hoya. I had totally forgotten about him.

"I gotta take this. Be right back." As I walked out from the room I saw Key moving closer to Minho. What was he doing? As soon as the door closed behind me picked up the call.

"Hi, Taemin. Did you think about my offer" He sure is straightforward. And he made it sound like some kind of deal. I got nothing out of it.

"I'm really sorry but I can't. My friend is sick so I have to be with him" A small white lie can't hurt right. It was true he was sick but not so much anymore. Why do I feel so guilty?

"Are you free tomorrow night" I should be. We were only supposed to go the amusement park during the day.

"I should be why?"

"Wanna have dinner then"

"I should be able to" I didn't want to hurt him and Minho didn't like me so why can't I be with another guy.

"Taemin, can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Your single right" I was about to answer when someone snatched the phone from me,

"Hoya, sorry to say this but he's not and your dinner tomorrow is canceled he already has other plans. So don't stick around anymore" I was dumbstruck. Minho just took my phone and lied straight to Hoya and just hung up. What just happened, why would he care?How much of did he hear exactly.

"How could you just hang up and what was that. I'm single" Why didn't I have the right to move on if he liked someone else.

"We have a little misunderstanding"

"And what is that. You already have someone you like so why can't I try"

"You've got that wrong it's you I like" what. I had trouble progressing that information, Did he just say he likes me.

"What, but you said someone in my class, someone I knew well"

"It's you. You are in your class, you know your self well. It's you Taemin"

"I don't get it. Then why did you say that why did you stop it" I was hyperventilating.

"Deep breaths, I was teasing you, I didn't know you would misunderstand, Anf why else would I kiss you if I didn't like you. Did you expect me to kiss you when they opened the door" My face got red as a tomato. Did he have to bring it up like that. But that meant that I didn't start the kiss. So I wasn't guilty of taking advantage of him.

"I like you Taemin and only you" He was dangerously close to me again.

"I like you too" I answered without thinking not knowing that he wouldn't let me go. I wasn't even sure of what I felt but I still answered that. I locked up and him. My gaze was locked with his beautiful brown eyes and before I knew it his lips were on mine again. This time a lot more intensive and with a lot more force. But I liked it. He was slowly biting my lip asking for entrance. I gave it to him. I don't know how long we stayed like that before we pulled apart. My first kiss was taken by the man in front of me but I was happy. I might not be sure of what I feel but I know that I like it. I'm not as innocent anymore but this is my first time. Nobody cared or liked me before. Tomorow when I wake up all of this probably was a dream. But I hope it isn't but why would he like me nobody has.

"We should head back inside" I tried to pinch myself. It seems like it isn't a dream.

"Yhea" Minho put his arm over my shoulder and we walked back inside.

Authors note: Sorry that I didn't update last week but I had a test that Monday that I needed to pass to keep my grade. Now I only have to finish a text to Tuesday and after that I'm free. So I might update under the week :)

I'm sorry this chapter is short but next chapter is going to be Onkey and amusement park so I think it will be longer. :)