Christmas chapter

Love Me

This isn't directly related to the story. It is just a little scenarios of them spending Christmas together.  It is like my little Christmas gift for you. You can either see this as a little foreshadowing but It probably won't have anything to do with how the story will go.

Key POV

I almost ran down the stairs. I was so excited. I had spent days looking for the perfect present. We had run from store to store. Taemin had much easier finding a present for Minho. I asked jong for tips but nothing helped. He told me a lot of things he liked but nothing was good enough. When he asked if I wanted to spend Christmas with them I was so shocked. At first, I couldn't progress it then I wanted to jump up and down in happiness. And it only made me want to find the perfect gift for him. I was going crazy when I didn't find it. I even avoided him for the last week. I couldn't face him while knowing that I didn't find a good present for him. But like a miracle, I found it while I was going home during Friday. I was so happy, I almost ran home after I bought. I went through all of our boxes with Christmas and birthday present paper, Christmas boxes but nothing really fitted my taste. Until I went through the last box of stuff, at the bottom laid the perfect box with perfect paper. I was so focused on getting everything perfects that I even forgot to contact Onew.  But today was finally the day, I couldn't wait to see his expression when he opened present.

"Kibum, please slow down" Oh right my mom was home. She and dad were going to a Christmas party later.

"Sorry, but I can't"

"Darling, are you sure he will be happy"

"Why not"

"From what I have understood, you kind of have been neglecting him the whole week"

"What does that have to do with if he likes my present" My mom just smiled an apologetic smile. She totally ruined my mood.

" I think he appreciates having you by his side instead of getting some fancy nice present" Maybe she was right, maybe I was to focus on finding the right thing instead of being with him. I was about to answer.

"Kibum, do you want me to drive you" That scared me. I didn't notice when dad came in. he was rarely home so we didnät talk much and when he was home he was mostly resting. It surprised me greatly that he offered to drive me.

"Then how will I get home"

"Call and I will send someone to pick me up" This was rare, very rare. What kind of hidden agenda did he have?

"Or you can just spend the night there" Did mom just say that. This is starting to creep me out.

"Do you even know where he lives"

" Of course. I've known his father since younger years" Am I dreaming or something. Why has no one told me about this earlier?

"What do you say"

"Let's go or we'll be late" I hurried towards the car. I really didn't want to be late.

Onew pov.

"Do you think he will come" I was so unsure. Key had been avoiding me the whole week and I couldn't bear myself to contact him. What if he wanted to be alone, what if he didn't like me anymore. I only wanted this Christmas eve to be perfect. But for some weird reason Key avoided me the whole week.

"Of course he will. Didn't you see how happy he was when you asked if he wanted to spend Christmas with us"

"Yhea but he avoided me the whole week. I'm not sure he wants to anymore."

"He probably has a reason you know. Just wait and see"

"Jonghyun do you know anything"

"Why would I"  Yhea why would he. It wasn't like Key was his best friend and called him for advice. We finished putting all the presents under the tree. I had bought something for Key. I really hoped he liked it especially with his sense of fashion. He wasn't a member of the fashion club for nothing. I had spent a lot of time looking for something to give him and when I finally decided that this was it. It was the perfect gift for him at least in my opinion but I wasn't sure if he would like it. I really hope that Key will like it. But based on the situation now he might not even show up and even if he does then he probably won't like my present. 

The doorbell suddenly rang. I asked Jonghyun to open it. In came Minho and Taemin. I gave them a warm fake smile.  I just couldn't be happy. It just seemed like Key wouldn't show up.

"This is my first Christmas that I won't spend with my parents" Taemin was way too innocent sometimes, luckily Minho was with him. His gits seemed much smaller than ours but it was kind of understandable based on his situation. He wasn't from a rich family like us but it was his thoughts that counts. I was happy that they even wanted to come. For the last years, it has only been Jonghyun and me. Our parents have always been away for some parties or something. I never bothered to ask. I thought it would be funnier if we were more people so I asked Jonghyun and he agreed. As time passed by I only got more nervous that Key wouldn't come. It was still 10 minutes left until the time we said. Minho and Taemin came earlier than expected. I was walking back and forth in front of the window just waiting to see a car drive up. It was only one minute left.

"Relax Onew, he will come"

"How can you be sure."

"I talked to him yesterday and I know what he feels for you" Taemin reassured me but why had he been avoiding me the whole week.

"Then why did he avoid me the whole week"

"I already told you that he probably had a reason. I bet if he would see you know then he would regret all his life choices" Thank you very much Jonghyun that sure cheered me up I checked the window again and saw a car drive up. I hadn't seen that car before. The door opened and Key came out holding a small bag next to him. He looked so cute. But whose car was that, was it really possible that he found someone else he liked. Was he only here to have fun with his friends not because he wanted to spend Christmas with me.

"Jonghyun can you open the door" My voice came out really bitter. I could see how Minho and Taemin looked quite shocked. They really don't know about my personality. Only Jonghyun does. Key also know it quite well but not like Jonghyun. I usually don't involve Key in these things. But it was really hard to control my emotions this time just like when JB almost hurt him. That was one thing I couldn't forgive.

Key came in but I couldn't face him. I couldn't even say a word to him. I just hid in the kitchen. Awhile after Key came Woohyun. I must admit that I don't really like him but I couldn't let him spend Christmas alone. Just like Taemin asked if  Kai could spend Christmas with us. Because both he and Krystal would have to spend it alone. And if Krystal came then that meant Luna would come. But I couldn't say no to them because it's Christmas. For one night everybody could leave all their differences and problems behind and get along. Jonghyun also wanted to invite Eunhyuk. And with Eunhyuk came Donghae. And with Donghae came the rest of their network. They were not really close but close friends of mine. I have known them for a long while. The only problem is that they are quite loud. So this would be the biggest Christmas that I have celebrated. I could hear how more and more people come.

"Hey Jonghyun were is Onew" I heard Luna's voice.

"Don't know. I'll check" I really didn't want to go out there. Soon Jonghyun came into the kitchen.

"Aren't you going to greet the guest"

"I don't know"

"You can't hide in here forever"

"I know but I wish I could"

"You know Key is going crazy looking for you"

"Why"

"You should really fix this problem. Onew, don't think that Key doesn't like you. He just had some problem this week"

"Then why didn't he tell me"

"You should ask him yourself," Jonghyun said while he started to walk away and there in the door frame stood the person I couldn't face. Key.

"I will leave you two alone"

Key pov

Jonghyun opened the door for me as soon as dad dropped me off. Weird I thought it would be Onew. I saw a glimpse of him in the window but as soon as I walked inside he was nowhere in sight. I had been to this house many times now and I find my way around pretty well but I had no clue where he would be. I great Minho and Taemin but I really wanted to see Onew. I couldn't even smile a happy smile to them. I hadn't seen him the whole week and I couldn't even find him now, why was I occupied trying to find the perfect gift. He would probably be happier with a simple gift if I just stayed by his side all the time. Why was I so stupid.My mom's word was probably right and now because of that, I was about to lose the love of my life. What would I do, I really needed to find him.

"Where's Onew"

"Don't know, he walked off somewhere"b Oh just great nobody knew where he was. Jonghyun was busy with who knows what. Minho just told me that Onew walked away somewhere and Taemin just sat there looking apologetic.

"Why didn't he say hello" I must admit that I was really hurt. I didn't even mean to say that out loud.

"You know he has been pretty stressed out about you. You have avoided him for a whole week. He is even thinking that you don't like him anymore" What the hell Onew if it was like that you should have talked to me. 

" Taemin don't you think they should try and talk it out" Do they really think I would just stay here if I knew where he was.

"I would if I just knew where he was" 

"Jonghyun probably knows where he is" Thank you Minho fir that but Jonghyun seems busy as it is. suddenly he came back but not alone. Woohyun was with him. Of all people Woohyun I didn't think Onew liked him.

"Hi Woohyun" I had to say hi, but it came out so awkward. Truthfully I was still really awkward around him and on my toes. Weirdly enough he just smiled happily at me. Then soon after him, Kai came with Krystal and the person I hated the most Luna. What was she doing here? How could Onew even let her come? Then came the whole super junior gang as I came to know them. as usual, they were quite loud. Donghae somehow seemed extra clingy to Eunhyuk. You couldn't even see the last part of the Christmas tree it was so full of presents. Most of us were from rich families so it wasn't a surprise there was some extremely pricey gift in that pile. Jonghyun had finally greeted all the guest and made sure they were comfortable. Then he seemed to realize that Onew wasn't here. I saw how Luna shorten the gap between her and Jonghyun. That cat, I can't exactly call her a fox because that is my spirit animal so.

"Where, is Onew" How did she even dare to ask that.

"Don't know" He simply answered. Thank you Jonghyun, you don't like her either right. Then her eyes caught me and she moved in closer like the sly cat she is. I could feel her breath against my ear.

"aren't you supposed to take care of Onew. I would do a much better job" That xxxxx I really can't stand her. Then she just walked away like she didn't say a word.

"Key follow me but don't walk in before I give you the sign" I followed Jonghyun like a lost puppy. How was I supposed to know the sign? He took me to the kitchen and there stood Onew, He didn't notice me. Jonghyun started to question him and I finally understood how much I hurt him. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to cry.

"You should ask him yourself" There was my sign. Onew just stared at me in shock, like he couldn't believe that I was standing there. Jonghyun walked past me and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

"Good luck" And with that, I was left with Onew. What would I say.

"Why are you avoiding me" It wasn't a good question but I couldn't come up with anything else.

" I think you already know" He was right. I knew and even more by his and Jonghyun's conversation.

"I'm sorry"

"Do you hate me Key"

"Of course not, why would I" It hurt to know hat I hurt him so much that he thought I hated him.

" You have been avoiding me the whole week and you arrived with some stranger this morning. It just doesn't make sense. Why didn't you contact me. Why couldn't you tell me your problems" It was like was letting out all his bottled up emotions.

"I avoided you because I was frustrated. I didn't find what I wanted and was so occupied with it that I even forget to contact you. To my defense, you didn't even contact me. And of course, I would tell you if I have any problems just this problem you will find out later"

"Kibum, you don't really trust me right" When he used my real name it was always something serious.

"Of course I trust you. Your my everything" I was close to tears. Onew too a step closer to me

"Then who was that person that dropped you off this morning" I almost chuckled at him, how cute was it that he got jealous of my father,

"It was my dad Jinki and no one else" Suddenly he embraced me in a hug

"I missed you so much Key I thought you didn't like me anymore. I thought you had someone else that you liked"

"Of course not. I can't like anyone else than you, I can't love anyone else than you. But why didn't you contact me"

"Because I love you so. I thought I would be a nuisance and that you would get even madder at me"

"Don't ever think like that again. You are my everything no way I can get so mad at you"

"We should head out. Do you wanna help me put all of the food on the table"

"Of course"

"Just so you know there is a lot of food. Some people out there eat like pigs" I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

When I saw the food, I realized he wasn't joking. There were tons of food. I had never seen so much food before. we started caring everything to the table with some help of his maids.

"We'll take care of the last things here. You should go and hang out with your friends for a little while" Nanna told us. She was really kind and we couldn't turn down the offer,

"Call us if you need any help." She just waved us off. We walked into the living room. Onews arm around my shoulder. I felt happy. I could see how Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun had this proud smile on their face. Luna on the other side looked really bitter. I felt the triumph.

"how come you invited Woohyun. I didn't think you liked him. And how come Luna is here" I whispered to him.

"No one should spend Christmas alone and Luna clings onto Krystal. They are inseparable. Just let go of all bad feelings for tonight" That made perfect sense in my ears. I did as he said and that made everything easier. I had a really good time. We were chatting happily, Eunhyuk and Donghae were bickering like an old married couple and that was hilarious. I even got along with Luna. then we ate, Onew didn't joke when he said some ate like pigs. Almost all the food was gone when we were full. I truthfully didn't think that Minho and Taemin were big eaters the same goes for Eunhyuk and Donghae. I saw how Heechul and Leeteuk sneaked away from the table. I was sure they were making out because when they got back their clothes looked a little messed up.

"Time to open presents. I will play Santa and give you the presents" Jonghyun took out a Santa hat and started reading what was written on the packages. I had a pile of presents at my feet but they were nothing compared to Taemin's. But to be honest there was only one present I cared for Onew. It was a cute small present. I dead curious what was inside. I saw how he was just as curious about mine to him. It wasn't much bigger but it was just as meaningful. I slowly opened the present. Inside was a chain necklace with a stone, my birthstone. It was so beautiful. Underneath was a bracelet. There were words engraved on it. Kim Kibum I love you and signed Lee Jinki. And the last part was a ring a really beautiful ring. In the middle was a pattern on the sides next to it were blue jewel stones. It was the most beautiful ring I had seen. I hugged him so hard.

"I love you Onew, I really do" There weren't enough words to describe how I felt. I pulled back and watched as he opened my present. The first thing he saw a necklace with a bunny and a fox with a heart between them. It represented us. There was also a ring. In the middle was a golden x with crystals in it and on each side were a half silver x with diamonds in. Then another necklace and a bracelet that was a snake that met its tail. It actually almost looked like it tried to eat itself. Then the last thing was a pair of sunglasses. They were the perfect pair for Onew. On the inside, it was engraved from Key.

" Thank you, Key really thank you" Then he leaned in and whispered.

"I have another present for you later" Then we chatted and had a good time with everybody else. We played some games. Then it was time to leave.

Taemin you're coming with me right" Taemin nodde and followed Minho. Then I realized I had no way to get home.

"Hm, Onew can I stay the night" I was so embarassed to say that.

"Of course why wouldn't you" Thank god.

"You see, I had no way to get home. Dad drove me here and they are at some party"

"No need to explain Key. Your always free to stay here" I could hear how Luna scoupfed in the background. We bid godbye to everyone.

"We'll leave then. This was really fun. See you in school" Donghae and Eunhyuk said. I must say to not even knowing wh they were we are quite close now. They are good Hyungs. Then there was only me Onew and Jonghyun left.

"I'll say my goodbye to. Don't do anything naughty. Se you" He said and left.

"Why was he in such a hurry"

"He's going to get some when he gets home" I almost choked on my saliva. How culd he say it so casually. We walked back into the living room and fell down on the couch. Onew took a bag out.

"This is my present for you"

"Didn't you already give them to me"

"Yhea but this is something I wanted to give you open it" I took the present from him and opened it. Inside where a wallet from Luis Vuitton. 

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much" I almost tackled him with my hug. I was so happy. I had the money to buy designer things but I didn't like to spend it, so thanks to Onew I actually got something really special and meaningful. He kissed my nose lightly.

"As soon as I saw it I thought of you" he kissed my nose slightly again. We sat up.I cuddled against his chest.

"Which movie do you wanna watch" I pointed to the first one at the screen it was something Christmas romantic and that sounded good enough. But we weren't focusing on the movie for even a second. Soon Onew kissed my neck and then moved up to my lips. It was a soft and sweet kiss. But I couldn't get enough, it was addicting I kept asking for more. My back was against the couch Onew over me. Kissing me. Laying kisses all over me.This was officially the best Christmas ever even if it stared in catastrophe.


Authors note: I guess you guys can guess what happened next. I hope you liked this little Christmas chapter. Next chapter is going to be the amusement park. And I'm going to continue as you guys wanted. I really like writing this story. You guys are completely right. I should continue writing for him instead of stop writing because of him. He will always be beside us even if he isn't here physically but he is in our heart. This world is fictional so in there everything can still be happy. And he is actually a quite important character in the story so he will stay in this for as long as this story will go on.

And btw it's Christmas break so expect some updates at random times. It all depends on how fast I finish the chapters.

Merry Christmas guys, I hope you all had/have a good Christmas