Realize

Love Me

Key Pov

I just couldn't understand Taemin. Wasn't he supposed to be quite smart? How did he miss that Minho liked him? I have seen all the glances since the first day. There really is no denying that Minho likes him. And even thou Taemin didn't say it out loud it's obvious that he likes Minho but it seems like he just can't register that a guy like Minho can like him. I just wish that they can work everything out because this just pains both of them. Taemin running away from Minho and Minho doesn't seem to realize what is wrong. Why did he even confuse Taemin from the beginning? If he just said straight out that he liked him then there would be no problem and they would be happy know. I wish there is something that I can do to help them. We walked back inside and I saw Onew playing some game with the others. He had his ridiculous handsome smile on, how could he smile like that. Didn't he have any shame, didn't he see what was going on. He tried his best to get me close to him and then he just plays around and acts like nothing is wrong. I'm not going to forgive him.

I sat down next to Jonghyun totally ignoring Onew. He deserves it. Jonghyun suddenly proposed that we play a game. I don't have a good feeling about that, it feels like he has some kind of crazy scheme. I wonder how Onew can stay with him for so long. Somehow Onew and Minho answered at the same time. Why do they have to be so synchronized? I guess my vote won't count because they are three against 2 or maybe one. Taemin hasn't answered yet. I saw how he suddenly picked up his phone. I got an idea, maybe I could make Onew a little jealous too. As soon as Taemin left the room I moved closer to Minho.

"Hey, aren't you going to go after him"

"Why" Isn't he quite slow for being smart.

"Do you really think he will wait for you" I whispered in his ear. I was making sure it looked a little seductive. I glanced towards Onew but he just had a poker face, can't he at least show some emotion. He's really starting to piss me off.

 "What" Okay this is really getting on my nerve.

"You like him, he likes you. He thinks you like someone else and somebody is probably hitting on him based on that phone call" I snapped at him. He looked at me in shock. Onew and Jonghyun also looked, I guess I was a little loud.

"I'll be right back" Thank god he finally understood. That eased a little of my annoyance. He almost rushed out of the room. I was only left with Onew and Jonghyun,

"What game are we playing" Onew spoke up but I was sure I could see a hint of emotion on his face, Maybe my plan succeeded after all. he doesn't like me close with other guys. Maybe I can use that to my advantage later. Smirk.

"I was thinking of truth or dare with a twist," He said it with such a mischevious grin. It made me just want to run and hide. Onews face got a lot paler, I guess he knew what was coming.

"What exactly are you thinking" Onew asked quite careful. 

"Oh, you'll see when the two lovebirds get back" He seriously freaked out.

"I'm out. I'm not playing" I was not going to play. It didn't matter what would say. 

"Oh, come on now. You know it's better to be in the game than to sit it out. You can be included even if you're not playing and that can be much worse" No, no way I was going to play. 

"I'm not going to" I can be really stubborn if I want to. Onew smiled an apologetic smile.

" You're going to play" Why did that almost sound like a threat. He can't force me.

"I'm not" I was going to win this. I locked my eyes with his. The one that blinks first loose. I was so focused that I didn't realize that Onew moved. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist that spun me half around. I lost my contact with Jonghyun hmp.  couldn't even react everything happened so fast. I felt a pair of lips against my ear.

"It's better if you do what he says or it will be hell for you" he whispered. I could hear his sincerity, how concerned he was. I just melted, no way I could go against that. I loved his touch it felt so right. All my anger just washed away and I wanted to stay like that forever. His hand stayed on my waist but my head was resting against his shoulder. I wished time would stop but as everything else, it came to an end. I heard the door open and at the same moment, Onew let go of me. I wanted to reach out ask him to not let go ask him to hold me even tighter. I longed for his touch. But I couldn't say that I couldn't ask him for more. I don't even know where this is going. I'm not supposed to let anybody in.It will only hurt me. But somehow he managed to break all the walls down and creep in. But he's just playing. I'm doing my best to not get close to him but still. I managed for so long until now, everything became messed up. If I let him in it will only happen again. I can't take it again. I don't want what happened back then to happen again.

Onew just walked away from me, like nothing happened. I could feel how my annoyance from earlier no way he was going to get away with anything today. He was standing there next to Jonghyun while Minho came in with his arm around Taemin shoulders, and acted like nothing happened. Wait a sec. Minho has his arm around Taemin. At least something went right this day, they look happy. Even thou Minho was quite slow he eventually got it. 

"The let's play the game" Jonghyun almost yelled. He must really want to play it but I don't. His gaze was fixated on me expecting me to say no again. But I couldn't, even if I was mad at him. His voice still lingered in my head it was so clear that he was sincere.

"Then what are we playing" Oh Taemin don't ask you're too innocent.

"Truth or dare with a twist." You could almost hear him laugh evilly.

"Come on now sit in a circle around me"

"This doesn't sound good" Thank you Minho for picking that up. I wished there was a way out of this. Maybe if I get Minho and Taemin to refuse then we are 3 against 2. Oh too late. They already took a seat. wait a sec they sat next to Jonghyun and Jonghyun sat next Onew then that means I have to sit next to Onew.

"Key, aren't you going to take a seat"Taemin spoke up. I guess I don't have a chance. I caught a hint of hurt in Onew expression before I sat down. Why is he the one who looks hurt?

"Okay, this is how we're going to play" I had a really bad feeling about this.

"We're going to spin the bottle, the one it lands one has to draw one of these papers" He held out 2 papers and had a bottle next to him with like thousands of the papers.

"It either stands truth or dare. If you get dare I will decide what you will do with some help from the others and truth will draw a question or we can ask" It seriously doesn't sound good. I want to escape.

"There is a punishment if you won't do the dare or if you lie. But I won't tell what it is yet." that sounds even worse. Can someone please save me from this game.

"IS everything clear so we can start" Somehow he sounded a little impatient.

"I think so" Taemin you should have said that you don't want to play.

"It's clear" Minho you too.

"Jonghyun" Oh this is interesting is Onew finally going to say he doesn't want to play. He has been so quiet for a while.

"Tell me that your punishment isn't what I think it is" He somehow almost sounded a little drained. Jonghyun only smiled a creepy smile. This freaked me out.

"Don't worry, Shall I start" I didn't miss the worried look on Onews face. This wasn't good in any way. Jonghyun spun the bottle and it landed on Taemin. I had this really bad feeling.

"Okay, Taemin truth or dare" Jonghyun held the bottle right in front of Taemin. I could see how nervous he was. He drew a paper from the bottle and held it up.

"Truth"

"What should we ask. Taemin how do you feel about Minho" Really, how can you ask that? That's something really sensitive when Minho is next to him.

"I, I"

"Can't answer, then punishment" I could feel how Onew tensed up. This punishment is really something but Jonghyun won't do anything bad to Taemin right. He adores him too much. Jonghyun was about to take something out when.

"I, I LIKE HIM" I could see how Taemin turned bright red at the confessing. While Minho next to him smiled a bright smile.

"Your lucky" He almost looked a little disappointed but I could feel how Onew relaxed.I guess that was good. It continued like that but the bottle somehow avoided me and Onew. Every time it stopped at Jonghyun he made a fuss and every time he magically avoided the punishment. Cheater. Weird enough only truth was taken nobody had taken dare. I wondered if it even existed in that bottle. After Jonghyun's latest confession the bottle stopped at me.

"Okay, Key finally your turn. What do you take" He held out the bottle in front of me. I could see how everybody stared at me. I slowly took a paper. My heart was beating really fast there was no way I would get a dare if everybody got truth right. I slowly turned the paper my hand was shaking with nervousness. it felt like time stopped when I looked at it. It was written clearly in the middle with big black letters. Dare, what would Jonghyun come up with this time. That was what made me most nervous.

"Dare" my voice came out as a soft whisper.

"Oh, our first for tonight, What can you do. You have to kiss Onew and he has to kiss back for it to count" WHAT. That man is crazy.

"Jonghyun" I could hear the seriousness in Onew voice. Did he detest me so much. What was wrong with kissing me.

"if you won't do it punishment" He barely finished the sentence before I crashed our lips together. I didn't want the punishment and If Onew hated to kiss me so much he would get it. His lips were so soft. like cotton candy. They were so kissable. Then I realized what I'd done. For god's sake, I just kissed him against his will. I broke the kiss faster than I started it. I just blew my first kiss. How stupid could I be, I just let my pride win. But before I could turn my head away. Onew grabbed my collar and our lips crashed again. Everything around me just disappeared It was just Onew and me. It felt like fireworks when he kissed me. His lips turned from side to side against mine and I followed. His teeth were lightly tucking at my lower lip then his tongue played against them. He was asking for permission to enter and I let him. It felt like I was on a cloud. Everything was so perfect I never wanted it to end but everything has to come to an end.

"Hmm, we're still here. If you want to continue then take it to his room" I broke the kiss. I was sure my whole face was red as a tomato. I moved a little further away from Onew. This was so embarrassing. taemin just stared at me in shock, while Minho had a sly smile on. I glanced a little at Onew but he had no reaction at all. He seemed totally unbothered by it all. What the hell was going on here. Then we just continued playing. It didn't stop at me again but it stopped at Onew. he got some easy truth from Taemin that he had to answer. The embarrassment just disappeared while we played. It was much more fun after that because all my nervousness disappeared. I had a really good time, sometimes I glanced a little at Onew. I wondered what he thought about our little incident. I really wanted to know but he just smiled at everything in front of us. Somewhere along the way, I got so sleepy that I just fell asleep. It was the best sleep I had in ages.

Taemin pov

I woke up from the light. The sun was shining from the window. The last night was a blur. I suddenly remembered my mom. did I call her yesterday, she's probably wondering where I am. I should call her. But all my worries disappeared when I saw the scene in front of me. Key was sleeping soundly curled up against Onew. I wished Key just could realize what he felt. They looked so cute, I wished they could be like that forever. But all good things have to come to an end. Key looked so happy in his sleep, it almost looked like he hadn't slept like that in ages. I silently thanked him for making me realize that I liked Minho without actually saying anything.I hope I could help him too. I saw how Onew looked at him yesterday after their kiss. It was so full of love but Key just couldn't see it. Maybe he was in denial just as I was. I still have trouböe registring that Miho likes me. What does he see in me. Maybe what Onew see in Key. They are a match made in heaven.


Authours note: I have this important question for you guys. Do you want me to continue with this story after what happened. I'm in for it but it all depends on you. And I could change it so it doesn't have to include him in later chapters but that feels worse. It's all up to you guys. 

If you want me to continue I might update tomorrow. If I don't merry Christmas guys:) ANd I know I said this was supposed to be long but it felt better to separate them into 2 parts or else it would have been crazy long