Do I understand?

Love Me

Taemin pov

after like 10 minutes Jonghyun came back. I wondered who he called. It felt like he was planning something but I just can't figure out what. As soon as Jonghyun came back it was time for the next person to leave.

"Jonghyun are you finished" Onew smiled at him. Wasn't he curious about anything? I glanced at Minho but he didn't show anything either. He was just chatting a little with Key. What did they have to talk about? Jonghyun answered with some sarcastic response but I didn't bother to listen to it. I wanted to know what they were talking about. I also wanted to join. Why weren't they paying any attention to me? Could it be that the person Minho liked was Key? No that can't be. I could feel how tear almost slipped out from my eyes. Why did it have to be the person I was closest too. Maybe I shouldn't tell him what happened during that day. But based on everything doesn't Key like Onew. Why is this so confusing. It's driving me crazy. Maybe it will get clearer if I talk to Key. Maybe my mind just makes up all these crazy things.

"Then I will fix the dinner," Onew said. Weirdly enough it seemed like Key just ignored him. It almost looked like he was sulking but what for.

"Wasn't the dinner ready"

"I have to put it on the table or are you planning to eat in the kitchen" He was already halfway out.

"You better use the vegetables" Key muttered. I think he didn't really mean for Onew to hear it.

"I told you they are needed for something special" Key didn't answer or turn to look at Onew, Instead he just looked at the floor with a little-hurt expression. Onew sounded so cheerful so why did he make that expression. It really didn't sound like Onew was mad or annoyed at him. Maybe I shouldn't have followed them. Somehow it feels like all this is my fault. If I hadn't come to this school, maybe this whole mess wouldn't have started.

"Come on let's move to the living room" Jonghyun woke me up from my thought. But if we move won't Onew wondered where we disappeared to. This gigantic house might be his but still, I doubt he would be able to figure out where we went in a couple of seconds. It would take some time.

"Fine, it's cozier than here, This room gives me the shills" If Minho agreed then I won't have a say in this. The only one who might make them change their mind is Key. But he looked so deep in thought and somehow hurt. I really wanted to ask what was wrong but it felt like he tried to avoid me. I really don't understand what happened. He looked just fine earlier. But after Onew patched me up it was like he was another person. It almost looked like he was sulking but what for. Didn't Onew pay enough attention to him. Nah Key isn't that kind of person right.

"then let's go we can't stay here forever or we'll turn into real patients," Jonghyun said and got up.Minho followed him. Key didn't move an inch it looked like he was lost in thoughts. I was almost sure Minho would drag him long. I tried to get up but even if they had tried to make the pain less hurtful. It still hurt with sudden movements. As soon as I got up, I almost fell down again. My legs just gave in but in the blink of an eye, Minho was beside me. Making sure I didn't fall. I thought he was going to drag Key and not help me. He should take care of the one he likes and not me.

"I'm fine. You can leave" I tried my hardest not to sound disappointed, sad or angry.

"You're not. I don't need to hold you if you don't want to but I'm not leaving you" I was about to protest and say he should pay attention to Key when I saw that Jonghyun already was at it. Maybe my mind just mixed together everything and Minho doesn't like Key.

"Let's go" I moved forward but in slow motion but with each step, it hurt less.Minho walked next to me. He didn't try to rush me or anything. He just walked next to me in silence, I glance at him a coupeö of time. His gaze was fixated on me like he watched every movement I made to make sure I didn't fall. I'm not that fragile. He probably only cares because I look like a fragile boy who can't take care of himself. I have always been seen like that and that has long been the reason for my bullies. But I'm not really that fragile, I can take care of myself. I almost wanted to yell that in his face but I just can't. I'm afraid to hurt his feelings, even if he just does this out of pity I still care about him. Why can't I just let it go and just pretend that we are just friends? Why is everything so complicated.

"we're here" Minho's voice was so deep and careful that it almost hurt. He sounded hurt but what did I do. maybe because he had to take care of me instead of Key. Now I had to try to sort things out with both Key and Minho. Jonghyun just seems oblivious to all of this. Can't he help me a little?

"Key, did you sleep here or what, Didn't he let you sleep in his room. There is no space left on the sofa" Key didn't seem amused at all. He looked pissed and I mean really pissed.

"Then remove them, like I care" Jonghyun seemed a little taken back by Keys attitude.  He has always seemed like the really reserved type so for him to snap like this was unexpected both for me, Jonghyun and Minho.

"What happened, you seemed to be in good mood when we arrived" You finally realized. Key didn't even answer. He just gathers the blanket and pillows into a corner on the sofa and just plopped down. Totally ignoring everyone else. What exactly got into him but at least Jonghyun got his space.

"Come on let's sit down" Minho led me to the other couch. I thought he was going to ditch me and sit with Jonghyun and Key but he didn't. 

"What do you think we should do during the night," He said what now. It didn't look like Key was surprised by this, But I am. Nobody said anything about spending the night here.

"What". It was the only thing I could say.

"We have to be occupied we can't just fall asleep. It's no fun,"

"Nobody said anything about spending the night" For some reason, I felt really nervous. it seems like Jonghyun noticed. His face turned into a teasing smile.

"Oh, my poor baby you're too innocent. Onew just can't let Key be home alone when he's sick so we have to keep them company" It was something about the way he said it that sent shivers down my spine. And it didn't seem like he was going to stop. Key also seemed to react to his word this time. He almost looked a little curious

" Do you really think I will leave you with Minho alone, he's a beast you know. But if you insist I can ask Onew for a room for just the 2 of you" I really wanted to punch his face, I was sure my face was red like a tomato. He really didn't know where to stop with his teasing. I guess I wasn't the only one who got mad at his jokes. Minho got up. I could really see the fear on Jonghyun's face. Ha, he should know better than to mess with us. He really started to panic. He got up from the couch and tried to hide behind it but t no avail. Why would it even make a difference you can just walk behind it. It really doesn't give any protection. When Mho was really close to him. It seemed like he used his last resort.

"What's wrong with that. I bet Key is going to sleep with Onew in his room and you won't have to bother with me" Not a good idea Jonghyun when you have an already pissed Key. You really shouldn't have mention Onew and his room. Key threw one of his pillows at him. Based on the sound it made, he probably threw it quite hard.

"Why are you ganging up on me" You should just be quiet. From the side, it actually was a quite funny scene. Jonghyun got hit with a shower of pillows from Key. How many pillows did he have exactly? Jonghyun looked totally drained. As a finish Key also threw the blanket. It almost made him lose his balance. I felt little bad for him. but I will take it as a reminder never piss of Key and if he's mad don't bother him. Or you will really get it.

"Can you give me the blanket and pillows it's cold" He really had the nerve to ask that. He just threw them at him. But to my surprise, Jonghyun actually gave them back. I guess he was afraid that Key would find something worse to throw at him. As soon as he gave them back he ran away. Minho just stood still like a statue. I guess he was shocked. Who wouldn't be if a pillow shower suddenly happened before your eyes? I followed where Jonghyun ran he ran straight to Onew. I guess he thinks Onew can save him from Keys madness.

"Yay don't run in my house. One time you killed my cat" Wait he just said he killed his cat. How now I don't feel any pity for him.

"Why do you look so worn out"

"Ask your bae. He threw a million pillows at me"

"He's not my bae and you deserve it" They sure are good at bickering.I saw how key's head hung little lower at Onews words. You should also be a little more considerate. If I had any I would throw pillows at you too.

"the food is ready, the food will get cold if we don't eat now" Jonghyun almost flew into the dining. I guess he was hungry. Minho and I started to follow but I noticed that Key didn't move. It seemed like Onew noticed too. I couldn't really hear what they said. but I heard something like still mad over the vegetables. key just turned his head and didn't even look at him. At least it seemed like it was Onew that made him made and not me. Somehow it looked like Key was losing this fight but I couldn't see more. We arrived at a big dining hall. I'm not joking it was huge. There was the biggest table I had seen in my entire life. Where we going to sit there if felt like it was way too big for 4 people.

"You amazed"

"hmm" I didn't care that it was Minho who asked me. I was amazed and it was the truth. It was like a big dream like in these movies. The poor girl meets the prince and becomes a beautiful princess who gets to live in a place like this. It was so dreamlike. Not that I want to be a princess,

" sad we're not eating here" What. My whole dream world just shattered. If we're not going to eat here then where and why did we go here first? I was confused once again. suddenly Jonghyun face popped out from a door. I guess that is the direction we're headed for.

" Are you coming I'm starving. huh were is Key and Onew"

"They are on the way" Minho just took the words right from my mouth. The room that was behind Jonghyun door. Looked just like our small dining hall or as I like to call it kitchen. It is nothing fancy at all. Somehow I wished we would have eaten in the big hall, just too fell the fancy feeling.

"Where are they. I'm starving" I actually had to agree. It was torture to have the food right in front but not being able to touch them. I almost said screw them let's eat but my mouth didn't let me, thankfully. Suddenly the door opened.

"When you're talking about them they show up" Minho aid, he already had his spoon ready. He was so ready to eat.

"Give me that" What did Onew want the spoon for. I soon understood why. He carefully put the same amount of food on all the plates. I could see how Minho looked at Onew with his big puppy eyes, obviously asking for more food, Onew didn't grant his wish thou

"You can take more after you finished that," he said. While we ate Jonghyun kept cracking some jokes. Minho joined in too. Onew helped a little with the teasing. I even asked about the cat thing but they told me they will tell me later. There was only one person who was extremely quiet, He seemed a little lost in his thought. Onew didn't leave him alone thou. He constantly said something to him, gave him some food or simply poked him. Everything just to get any reaction out of him. At least he looked a little happier now,

"Taemin can I talk with you for a little." I totally didn't expect him to ask me. I thought he was mad at me but I agreed. I wasnät sure if he was in bad mode still. there might be really bad consequences if I didnät agree. But I highly doubt that. We walked into the living room. I could still hear their laughter behind me.

"Aren't you mad at me" I just let it slip out from my tongue. I didn't really want to ask him that. He seemed a little surprised at my question and he also seemed a little guilty.

"I'm not why would I" He tried to hide it with a smile but I could see tight through it.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened that night now"

"I will" I just wanted to let it out now.


Authors note. I finally updated on time. I hope you like this chapter even thou it is a little short. If there is anything you're curious about or you think I did forget to mention again. Feel free to tell me and I will try to clear it out. After next week I might be able to update even more. Our grade are set Monday after next week. So just hold out and I will update more.:)

Just a question do you want me to do a Christmas chapter that might not be directly related to the story or should it happen after this or should I just skip it? :)