;cheatsheet

Black Paradise: Haven Returns;apply open
 
cheatsheet : TIPS & TRICKS FOR SUCCESS
 
 
general You all will be applying as the new generation members of both armies - Empire & HAVEN. The new generation of empire soliders have just gradurated the academy in either Korea or Japan - you can pick whichever academy that they gradurated from. The new generation of HAVEN members have been training ever since Gongchan had recruited them. Now the haven members or empire do not have to soliders or fighters - they can work in the research teams, medical staff, or in Minhee's special task force. Be creative. Also if you are applying to be in empire then you have to be a super natural creature whether that be you were born into or created into it - Also August is the only half human/reaper character so please don't put that! Anything else is fine.  You can apply twice once for Empire & once for Haven - plus your two applications have to be opposite genders and only one application will possiblily be chosen. you can also apply as either male or female.

now here is soem information on reapers - they all stem from Aixiang & Daijun's father, Grim Reaper. Their powers usually are reflected by their eye color. They are cousins to vampires in that their human form is very simillar to vampires that they have enlongated fangs, pale skin, hate the sunlight, and drink blood. Though reapers are much more powerful and are completely rotted and have no organs whatsoever. In reaper form, their eyes glow around the rings to alow their power to be full activated, plus they can activate their power in either form by having their eyes glow around the edges, for use, they have rows of fangs almost like shark teeth that can rip into anything and can eat a human in under thirty minutes, they have super human strength much more than a vampire, and in either form they can transport themeselves and others through black smoke. Reapers can only eat raw meat, blood, humans, and animals. August and Aixaing though still eat human food as they both love sweets and it is a precious memory to them. August can stomach human food as he is part human. Aixiang on the other hand, thorws up much of the human food she eat and gets sick if she doesn't eat her normal diet. Overall, reapers have a strict diet that most until they are old enough follow without question. Reapers can also eat 'human' based super natural creatures - creatures that are not dead in the sense. If you have human organs then they can eat you.

Please do apply as reapers but don't think that it is the only creatures you can apply for. any supernatural creature is fine. plus i do want just as much humans as well. if you have any other questions please ask away!
 
the basics 

name/nicknames - your character's name can be anything you wish. also with nicknames you can simply list them or list them & explain who and why callsl them that. It is up to you on that one. 

birthdate - you don't have to put the year. simply put the month, date, and how old they are in numbers. for super natural creatures just put the age that they look.

birthplace - can be anywhere in the world but be reasonable now.
hometown - it needs to be either somewhere in Korea or Japan.

face claim - please read this carefully. anyone on the page 'Members of the Empire & Haven' can not be used as face claims. this means anyone listed on that page alive or dead CAN NOT  be used as a face claim. on that note, you can use anyone as a face claim - idols, celebrites, models, actors, actresses. they can be of any nationality but please make sure your name fits your face claim. also they don't have match the age if their are a supernatural creature but they do if they are human. 

apperance - please just put anything that is different from their face claim. if a supernatural creature please descrivbe all their forms that they have. 

fashion style - you can describe their style in either links or a descripition. 

race - human or super natural creature? Please name the creature that your character is.

side - what side are they on? Empire or HAVEN?

weapons - what weapons do they use to fight with?

powers - if they are a supernatural creature, what kind of powers do they have? if applying for a human delete this.
 
Personality, background, realtionships, & Trivia Lorem

personality traits - please put a balance of positive and negative traits. 

personality - your personality should be around two paragraphs. describe every trait that you put down on your traits. please have fun with your personality and make a dyanmic character. though do not make a mary sue or gary sue. 

background - this is pretty important to your character. if empire please explain their life living as their supernatural creature, live in the academy, training, what part of the army they were put, and life now. if haven explain thier life, how they were recruited, their training, and how they feel about the Empire. 

realtionships - please add only those important to your character. also please free to use anyone on the 'member of the empire & haven' in your applications even aixiang, daijun, and them. though remeber what side you are on.

trivia - just use this section to make your character stand out and add little quirks to their character. 
 
love interest 

So your character's love interest can be anyone that you want it to be. be creative and add something to the story. they can be another member of the empire, haven, or another applicant. you don't even have to have a love interest if you don't want one to have one. please be detailed in this section as well. also the password is a song that represents your character linked to your favorite drama right now.