The Members of the Empire & Haven

Black Paradise: Haven Returns;apply open
Members of The Empire & Haven
Members of The Empire & Haven
 
 
everyone that you need to know!
 
 
                
Nam Aixiang - FC- Angelababy - Reaper - Aixiang is the princess of the Empire. She rules along side her twin brother, Daijun. Her powers are that she can create anyone nightmare world and dream world and kill them with it. It an extremely unstable power and he is forribidden by law to use it - though she has used it and will again to protect. She is very much a awkward, sweet, dolice reaper compared to those around her. She was once a chinese princess centuries ago and she was kidnapped by her father, the Grim Reaper, to make a new race of mythical creature named reapers. There is still no known way to kill her kind, but you only have bite and have a peice of reaper in you to transform. Aixiang has only transformed two humans into reapers - her husband, August, and her best friend Henry Lau(Super Junior M). Years ago, she ran away from home not wanting to be a princess anymore and was found by August. They lived together in secret until they were discovered by the Empire & Haven. Now in the present day, they live in her temple living normal lives while her brother rules in the palace built not ten minutes from her home with his wife, Natsumi. Unforunately, reapers can't get pregant as she is immortal dead being - so August and herself do not have any children together. Though many young reapers who are turned in the Japanese & Korean Empire academies see herself and Daijun as their parents as many of them are turned by their DNA. 

 
                 
Nam Daijun - FC - Won jong jin - Daijun is the twin brother to Aixiang. They are not blood-related but they were created at the same pointe in time and awoke at the same time - making them twins in the reaper line. His powers are that he can contorl anyone to making them do anything he wants, think, do, say, react, command, and anything esle. His power is very stable and he uses it very well. You won't even know that he's used it on you unless someone else tells you or you are dead. Daijun is a cold and heartless man that only truly cares for two people - Natsumi & Aixiang. Anyone else he could careless for. He is merciless person that kills before he questions or knows. He will kill you in a second and won't feel any remorse. He eats humans unlike his sister who eats raw meat & animal blood -not him. He is married to a fallen angel named Natsumi - who ironically he ate himself while she was human, tried to kill him while he was trying to kill her and find his sister, joined his army, & then fell love with eachother. Again reapers can't have children so he is very gald and happy he doesn't have any. Also he does not like it that other reapers think of him as a 'father figure' - he doesn't care. He hate humans no matter who they are - hates Haven even more as they constantly tried to murder him and his sister. There is a law made by the king, himself, that anyone plegding alligience to Haven is to be killed on sight and sent to Japan for processing. Daijun has never turned any human into a reaper - he kills not turns. Natsumi was struck of dumb luck - he still tells his wife this. 

         
Sur 'August' Hwanjun - FC - Nam Woong - Half Human -Half Reaper - August as he goes by now, is the only half human/reaper to be living today. He is the son of the founders of Haven though he never truly believe in killing creatures especially after getting know and iiving with his wife, Aixiang. He found her one night while patrolling and ranway with her as he learned that he didn't believe in the Empire treatment of humans at the time. Now he lives with Aixiang in the temple just trying to be as normal married couple. They both eat raw animal meat and blood to live while still eating human food - although he stomachs it better than his wife. All of his family was actually killed by other creatures though he doesn't know about his parents as he has not contacted them in the span of almost fifteen or so years. He stopped aging at the age of 22 after his transformation as he was letting Aixiang feed off of him so she could live during their time living together in secret which turned him half reaper. He won't lie he misses the high and his lopey drugged state after beign bitten - plus anything after if you know what I mean. One of eye of his is clear-aqua gray color while the other is a light brown. His powers are that of creating wind and wind vortex like creations - though his powers have gone dorment after only using them once to protect Aixaing from being attacked that day they were discovered. Aixiang and him have come to the conclusion that he only use this powers if Aixiang is in danger as he is not a full reaper. He is likes humans and treats them with respect and like normal people like his wife - though he doesnt' like or cares for Haven supporters as one he doesn't believe in their cause & they only want to kill his wife and new found family. He doesnt' know a life without Aixiang and them anymore. He also works parttime at a hospital in the city as previous he was a top notch medical staff in Haven. 

               
 
Jean Lyon Rubion - FC Ash Stymest - Reaper - Jean is a the head general and Daijun's right had man. He has been serving the twins ever since he was created many, many, okay he is about as old Daijun give or take 200 years. He was solider in his old life and a general in this one. His powers are that he can get anyside anyone's head and completely destory it - take away memories, see them, create them, and talk to you to relive a memory he wants you to have rigth then and there. He uses his powers on anyone creatures, humans, you name it. He is bestfriends with Daijun and Aixiang - though he is in love with Aixiang even though he'll never have her and even still when he has his own girlfriend - Minhee. He has never able to not see her as just a best friend. When you have vowed to protect someone for all your life - it is hard not to fall for them. This the major reason why Minhee and himself have not gotten married. He does anything Aixiang tells him to, does anything Daijun tells him to 'cause it is his job, and often is stuck protecting Aixiang and August when they go out. He loves Minhee, but at the same time loves Aixiang - it is complicated. He is the head general so he commands all the new recruits and trains them. He has only turned Minhee and Kangdae into reapers. 

               
Ayanokoyi Natsumi - FC - Baek Sumin - Fallen Angel - Natsumi was once human that lived in a small village in Hiroshima, Japan. She scarficed herself to save her younger brother's live - her punishment by Daijun was that she was eatten alive infront of her village in return she was turned into a fallen angel. She vowed revenge and went after Daijun to kill him for ruining her life and destory her village only to end up joining him, falling in love with the devil reaper, marrying him, and then becoming the queen of the empire. She still misses her old home, but loves the new one provided for her. She has come to terms with it and helps Daijun with ruling their empire. She had deep dark black wings and also has been learning dark healing from other angels. She stays home most of the time unless she gets out with Daijun or Aixiang. She and Daijun do not have any chldren as they both can't make them - she isn't complaining about it. She is often stuck in meetings wtih officals around the world or helping Daijun with the massive amounts of paperwork but at home when they aren't working Natsumi is usually lounging about watching movies with Daijun or visiting her sister in law. 

        
Banh Minhee - FC - ahn su kyung - reaper - Minhee was once a member of Haven that hated everythind to do with reapers. She was one of their best fighters until her team was captured by Jean and Daijun. She was forced into being on their side and fight against everything she believed in. She evenuatlly fell for Jean and is now his girlfriend. She still feel quite threatened by Aixiang as she knows Jean will never give up his feelings for her - this is why they haven't gotten married yet. This is the biggest they fight over - protecting Aixiang and having to ditch her sometimes to do it. Minhee is now a member of the Empire's army and leads her own task force that specializes in finding and killing Haven members. She lives in a small home where all the other members of the army live though she lives with Jean in this home even though they are not married. She still doesn't get along with Aixiang as much as the others do. She still believes in human rights but can no longer believe in Haven after living the life of a reaper. She understand that these people are just trying to live their lives. Her powers are mind related like Jean's as he turned her - she can astral project and control the astral plane. 

         
Yura - fc - lee jimin - baku - Yura is a neither member of haven nor the empire. She was living as a normal citizen until her bestfriend, Aixiang, ran away and she was pulled back into it all. She also meet Ban Kangdae and got pulled into helping the Haven as well. She has seen both sides and was very conflicted on anything that she should have done. She watched many things happen in Haven - like thier own members dieing and being reborn into creatures or many of them coming to be her friend after learning who she really was.  Now that it is over, she lives peacefully in the city with her husband, Kangdae. She is a baku which is a japanese demon who can walk and control dreams. She doesn't do this anymore and is now working as a teacher in a empire academy. She teaches all kind of supernatural children. Her husband on the other had owns a clinic to treats people who were once addicted to a drugs like himself. 

         
Ban Kangdae -  fc park jaehyun - reaper - Kangdae use to be a member of the group Haven until he quit as it wasn't the life he wanted to live. He had always liked super natural beings and never wanted to harm them. When he quit haven, he was an embarrassment to his family so he was left on his own. He started to turn to drugs and partying all the time until he meet Yura. She quickly changed his life aroudn to the point where he was taken in by Haven again only to protect Yura from them - Kanghae is actually a very skilled sword fighter and fighter in general. He was then turned by Jean one day in the empire headquaters thus making him a reaper. His powers are simply telekinesis. He now is married to Yura and owns his own clinic helping those recover from drugs and other additcions like himself once had.  

Byun Baekhyun (EXO) - Werewolf - He is a member of the empire army. His boyfriend, Chanyeol, is also a member of the army. He lives in the solider apartments that he shares with Chanyeol. He was on the team to find Aixiaing and bring her home. He is a white snow wolf. He can control snow in his wolf form and is an amazing fighter. 

Park Chanyeol (EXO) - Wolf-Human Hybrid - He is not a true werewolf as he only has the ears and tail. He was once human and a part of Haven. He now works for the Empire as an instructor at the academy teaching hand to hand combat and weapons. He lives with his boyfriend, Baekhyun, and is quite good friends with Minhee. 

Luhan (Solo) - -Archangel-  Luhan is one of the top medical personal that the Empire has. He now runs the hospital and whole medical staff with his boyfriend, Sehun. He still can not heal humans and only kills them if he tries. He is still called the angel deer around his peers. He has healed almost everyone in the empire that works for Daijun. He is also Aixiang personal doctor. 

Sehun (EXO) - Demon cat - He works as a doctor in the empire hospital. He works directly under Luhan who just happens to be his boyfriend. He is still pretty shy and quiet but is very nice and sweet person once you get to know him. He has healed many of the people above and helps Luhan take care of Aixiang when he is busy. 

Henry (Super Junior M/Solo) - He was created by Aixiang on accident. The only known reaper to have a heart and only reaper who can heal both humans and creatures. His reaper eyes a dark violet with aqua edges and flecks. His ancestors were rumored to marry a Chinese princess but she was killed before they could thus his ancestor royal staus was ruined. He now lives in the city and hasn't spoken to anyone from the empire since the empire truly took over. He accidently turns Dongwoo into a reaper. 

Leeteuk (Super Junior) - He's the oldest and strongest archangel. He doesn't associate himself with Grim but doesn't want to hide in the shadows of humans. He owns the power of Bliss which a power that can give life. He's forribben to use it though. He can control light and heals with it. He created Jessica (solo) into a love angel. He is now retired and is more of a guide to other angels. 

Jessica (Solo/Former Girls Generation member) - She was a former Haven member that was killed by the Empire. Somehow and somewhy she was saved by Leeteuk and turned into a love angel. She is basically cupid. She works now as matchmaker just matching up people as a job now. 

Hyosung{SECRET}-Nekomimi; Has white ears and tail.- Medical Nurse in the army. She still works has a nurse but is now the head nurse of the nurses in the hospital. 

Heechul (Super junior) - Black Wolf;Alpha.- He the alpha. It means he's the strongest and probably one of the oldest wolves the reaper army has. He works under Jean and after he takes Aixiang back to the temple that night. He sees her in a new light.  He gives permission to Zelo to help Aixiang runaway all those years ago. He is retired now and works as the academy as the headmaster. 

Donghae (Super Junior) - -Mermaid(man..)-He nicknamed the king of the sea. He controls over the all waters and controls all marine life. His campions{Jieun, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon} are guradians of the sea. He is inchrage of transportation by sea. He now owns the biggest travel agency and shipping company on the seas. 

Tiffany{SNSD}-Mermaid- Owner of the smoothie/bakery named Black Soshi. Her powers come from fresh water. She controls fresh water and doesn't swim in sea water. She is known to be the mermaid of rain. She still owns Black Soshi and has many establishments around the Empire and in Japan. She has become very good friends with Yura and Kangdae. 

Taeyeon{SNSD}-Mermiad- Works at Black Soshi. She is the mermaid of the ocean floor. She protects the animals and life of the ocean floor.

Yuri{SNSD}-Mermiad- Works at Black Soshi. She is the mermaid of holy waters. She can heal with holy water. Only archangels and angels may enter her waters freely. She doesn't work at Black Soshi anymore and stays up in the holy water relam to protect it and watch over the others. 

Jieun{SECRET}-Demonic Siren; Half Demon & Half Siren- Her songs are dark and cruel. Owns the song books of dark healing and of the dark waters. She doesn't fight alot. Now that the Empire has risen to power, she works at the academy as a music teacher. 

Seohyun{SNSD}-Time Goddess- She works at Black Soshi with the other girls. She leaves them to guard her time and acient libaray with Youngjae. She can stop, speed up or slow down time. She knows when everyone will die and when new people will be born. Her birthdate is a mystery but she has 2150 tattooed on her right wrist{People assume this is how many years she's been alive since it changes each day going up by one.} and on her left is an hour glass. The hour glass isn't ink but rather a brand on her skin. It glows when she uses her powers or her time staff. She revelaed Daijun & Aixiang's real lives to Youngjae and Zelo. She also has helped changed other humans from Haven into creatures allowing others to think that they did it when it was really herself. 

Youngjae{B.A.P}-Vampire- When the war starts, he leaves his friends to live the chambers of time w/ Seohyun{SNSD}to guard the acient library that holds every mythical creatures true past. He learns of Daijun and Aixiang true lives here. He still lives with Seohyun in the chambers of time. 

Zelo{B.AP}-Werewolf- He main job is to watch Aixaing, but betrays his orders by helping her runaway. He can't keep lying to himself that she's happy. He disappears a couple days later to the chambers of time to help Youngjae. He still lives with Seohyun & Youngjae. 

Jaejoong{JYJ}-Demon- He's known as king of demons. He won this title from Youngguk. He leads the scouting division. He can manipulate  blood. He is now the headmaster of the Japanese Empire academy. 

Junsu{JYJ}-Incubus- He works along side Jaejoong. He is able to read people's minds and control their minds to bide to his wishes. He is the assisstant head master of the Japanese Empire academy. 

Tao{Solo}-Black Wolf- He was a high level officer that worked in the recruiting office to recruit humans to be processed or transformed. He now runs the recruiting office with Kris. 

Kris (Solo) - Dragon- He use to work in the scouting center and was the main transportation of the Daijun and his team when they were trying to find Aixiang. He now helps runs the recruiting office. 

Kyuhyun{Super Junior}-Reaper- He's a technology geek and is head of the weapon and tech. labs. His reaper eyes a bright and deep jade color. No one knows who created him.  His reaper power seems to be venom when he bites his prey or enemy. His venom is a sticky jade color and rots it's victims insides. He now runs the research, weapon, and tech. labs. 

Suzy{Miss A}-Reaper- She works with Kyuhyun. Her reaper eyes are light green color. Her and Kyuhyun are considered siblings since their eye colors are the same shades of colors. Her powers are over nature. She can control plants and insects. She now has Kyuhyun's old job in that she is the lead researcer in the labs. 

Chunji{Teen Top}-Siren- Works in the research lab. He owns the song of control. He uses this song to control people like his own puppets. He is under Suzy's team working on research on Haven and weapons that they have taken from certain members of Haven made to kill super natural creatures. 

Sunggyu{Infintite}-Siren- Is known as the king siren.  He owns the songs of allure, coruption, death, and bliss. His songs are used only is dire situtations and only work on humans. He mostly works in the research department but has known to train students in the academy. He now mainly only works at the academy teaching dark song magic and music composition. 

Sooyoung (SNSD) - Fairy Queen - After Gyrui's (KARA) death, Seohyun changes Sooyoung into the fairy queen infront of all of the Haven members. This has changed Sooyoung's life. She now lives in the forest in the north of the Empire just protecting other fairies and other creatures that do not wish to be in the Empire's army. 

Dongwoo (Infinite) - reaper - He was once a member of Haven until his friend Henry came to him for help. They left to go look for help from a Snow Fairy named Sulli(F(x)). He can control fire. He now lives with Sulli in her snow home in the the North Pole. 

Sulli (f(x)) - She is a snow fairy that has gone away from her queen just living on her own. She is good friends with Henry and lives with Dongwoo. She isn't with the reaper but they help eachother a lot. 

BoA- Dark Goddess of the moon- She's a very old creature but appears to be in her late twenties. She is able to see people's fate and future. She controls the moon, stars, and tides. She has a black cerscent moon scared into her skin on her left wrist. She can heal with moonlight and uses stars and darkness to attack with. She's like the mother hen of the army. She's extremely important and hides Grim's twins fate away from him. She wants the twins to lead their own life and learn about their past. She doesn't call Daijun as Aixiang's brother nor does she say she's his sister.  Her powers are strongest at full moons. After the Empire comes to power, she goes into hiding as she knows Daijun has put out a bounty on her head for her to be killed. She knows he has figured out how to do it. 

Sungyeol{Infinite}-Moon Cat; One sliver ear and one black ear. His tail is sliver with a black tip.- He's BoA underling. He can transform into a sliver panther is called the moon guradian. He can control moonlight. He is also considered the guardian of dreams. He is not like a Baku who destory dreams but he protects them from Bakus. He is only on the reaper side because BoA believes a great new world will come from the twins. Sungyeol has protected Aixaing's dreams but was too late to protect Daijun from the corupt and evil dream Grim planted in him. Sungyeol is also very childish. BoA calls him a choding all the time and nags him about it. He is in hiding with BoA. He knows that they are destined to be killed but he just doesn't know when. 

Bang Youngguk{B.A.P}-Demon- Owner of the nightclub, Matoki. He doesn't join the army, but instead runs his night club with Jongup and Daehyun. He still runs his nightclub and owns many others. He still very good friends with Aixiang and has become good friends with August. His club Matoki is extremely popular with the new empire soliders aka your characters. 

Daehyun{B.A.P}-Siren- Doesn't join the army. The only one of his friends that knows where Youngjae really is. His main siren song is of healing, but it seems he only can heal humans. He now works with Youngguk in his clubs like he did before.

Jongup{B.A.P}-Vampire- Doesn't join the army. Trys to stay out trouble. He now works at the club Matoki. 

Zinger aka Hana{SECRET}-White Wolf- Owns the howl of sorrow. She didn't fight in the army. She helps run the new club, Angel, that has just opened up. 
 

NEW EMPIRE ARMY MEMBERS:


   
Kang Rowoon (Jeongin Stray Kids) - Rabbit-Fox  Human Hybrid - Rowoon might not invisioned the solider life as the path he wanted to take as his path - but with a reunion given to him on sheer luck - the path of a Empire solider might have just been the perfect bunny trail. He is one of the younger soliders and can give his superiors quite the run around with his slightly immature and typical teenage behavior but underneath it all he a sweet guy and good friend to lean on. He has been stationed in many places even in palace - and actually wasn't called a failure by Daijun. He is currently guarding a young scribe that tasked with important imperial documents. 

   
Lee Jiwoo (Olivia Hye - LOONA) - Wolf Human Hybrid - Jiwoo has been working as a scribe for about year now and has shown imense talent in keeping records and writing down documents. She usually fills out reports from certain stations, meetings notes, or makes unofficial papers official for the empire then delivers them to Natsumi or Daijun. Recenly, Haven has tried to attack Jiwoo on her runs to deliver her document pakcages, luckily she was close to Kangdae's clinic and Yura was able to pull her inside to safety. From this point, she was told she would has a guard that would be with her every minute of the day. Jiwoo wasn't expecting the boy from the past being coming back to her home.

   
Jeon Misun (Yeonwoo - Momoland) - Demon - Misun is a wild card that someone like her would actually be let in the academy, a talent solider is a talented solider. A girl that beats to her own drum finally finding somewhere that accpects every part of her - tail and all. She comes to the main land of the Empire from Japan's academy. Her school and military records are high expect for the following rules. She doesn't listen to rules much and is known her implusive charge ins. Her past is quite a mystery to the other soliders but honestly - she doesn't really know who she comes from either. She doesn't let that get her down adn instead has fun, lives the life she wants to have - but deep down she is like any girl, her heart is not made of ice and she's not sure whether she can let anyone in again or keep it protected. 

   
Bang Jaemin (Gyujin - UP10TION) - Nine tailed Fox Yokai - Jaemin is a talent solider that is station around mostly the palace or where Aixiang and August live if needed. He was a top student at the academy and graduated at the same time as Misun. It is no secret for people around them in year at the academy on for a short time that the two were close and together. Though, being stationed at different places between this big empire caused Jaemin to make a mistake that he will do anything to fix - but Misun has shut him out of her life. Now that they are stationed in the same area, Jaemin is going to put every second of his free time into fixing whatever relationship they still might have.

   
Kim Hyungwon (Taeyong - NCT) - Onikuma - Hyungwon is talented general in the empire and is known for his strict rules and also being a favored tactician in the upper generals in the empire. He is a smart and rigid general that doesn't tkae compromise well. It is always his way or the highway. He has had a hard time letting loose as he is the type that is stirct on rules, but hisi tatical plans have always worked which has made him a rising general gaining praise from high ups especially Jean who jokes with Hyungwon that in another world that he could Daijun's twin. Hyungwon is now incharge of a select group of soliders and has his work cut out for him.

   
Ong Eunseo (Jinsoul - LOONA) - Dog Hybrid - Eunseo is a very friendly and easy going girl that ends up becoming Hyungwon's assisstant in the army when he gets his squad. She is the glue that keeps the team together as the others do not tackle well to Hyungwon's style of leading and think he is too strict. Eunseo is known for her bright personality and being able to keep people from leaving and keep team morales up. She is also known for helping a few come up with a few plans against HAVEN.

   
Park Eunjung (Jeon So Min) - Pheonix - A mohter scorned by her husband leaves the pheonix to get back onto the force after trying to raise her sons on her own. She was a previously soiider but gave it up when she got married and had two boys. Then her husband disappeared and she came to the conclusion that she needed to get back into the army to get the money and things for her boys. She is assinged to Hyungwon's squad and soon becomes the mother of the group just treating many of them like her own teens just keeping them under control while protecting the empires leading business owner and king of the sea.

   
Go Jihoon (nct - jeno) - Kitsune - Jihoon might have grown up in a noble home when he was young but it never last long. Growing up he didn't have the money or wealth to live the others so he used his talents to his advatange to be able to live and not make his grandmother work. He started to steal and became a theif to get money in order to surive in the world that he is in. After being caught by Rowoon, he is given an offer to become a solider which means he wouldn't have to steal anymore.

   
Chae Younghee (red velvet - irene) - Human-fox hybrid - Younghee was once previously human and was turned into a fox-hybrid. She unlike the others grew up human. Though even compared to natural born hybrids, her beauty rivals and many times takes over them. She works as a scribe in the empire often being compared to Jiwoo. She is not liked by many due to the fact she was once human, often gossiped by others behind her back, teased, and messed with for being a 'turned' - Younghee has created a more 'queen ' persona for herself so people won't step all over her. She gets her work done and often sits in on meetings Jiwoo can't attend. 

   
Shin Hyungwoo (Kim Donghan - solo) - Vampire - He is general of the empire and one of the top ones that they had. He excelled in the academy, but often being known as the monster of the school due to his killer instincts. He is a tough and merciless when it comes down to it. His specially is extraction and tracking. He is appointed as the co-leader of the Haven project working alongside his rival. Hyungwon. He has one fatal emotional rampage where his power gets the best of him and it opens up the hard shell that he puts up and makes him question if he really is the monster he was once always called.

   
Ong Hyejin (Chuu - LOONA) - Rabbit Hybrid - The assistant to General Shin, the little empath bunny that was assigned to watch over and keep Hyungwoo in line if he goes crazy because of his power. She is a ray of sunshine and works hard. She is a bit of a push over and others take advantage of her kind heart and selfless actions. Many people tell her to leave Hyungwoo that he is too dangerous to work for even after her fatal accienet - she won't leave. She's grown attatched to the killer vampire who she knows has a kind and soft side deep inside of there - she can litterally feel it. 

 
Gook Cheolmin (Yeo Hwanwoong - ONEUS) - Incubus - Cheolmin is the famous ladies man or well more less. He is under Hyungwoo's team and is known for his interrogation skills and charming ways around people. He has lived his life rebelling against all the rules placed o him by his father which causes him to be placed in an arranged marriage. Cheolmin has no desire to change his flirty ways, but getting to know the snow fairy teach him that there are perks to being with just one person. 

   
Ahn Minjoo (Minju – I*Zone) - Snow Fairy – The forgetful but kind snow fairy just behind all the data collecting in the empire and one of the workers in the records department just taking all the data and report information to be filled away is where you’ll find this bubbly girl. People says she’s stuck with being with the -boy prince Cheolmin and they feel sorry for her, Minjoo is determined to see and make this relationship work – and maybe will she teach the flirt incubus that life is better just looking at one?

[This section can grow as well depending on your characters as well. Many of these characters are 'retired' so won't be showing up but maybe once or twice to help the new generation but they are important to the world.]



CAPTURED HAVEN ELITE MEMBERS:

Lee Hyori-Daylight and Moonlight; both guns. She is only one who can weild them.- She is a marked one and the umma of haven. She was attacked by a demon to scout her when she was young. He bite her and this is marked spot. Two long gashes on her arm where the holes use to be. She works in research department but also fights when she has to. She's good in hand to hand combat. Her biggest weakness is demons because she's afraid of them and being attacked again. 

Yunho{TVXQ}-Growl; a kantana- He is a marked one. He was attacked by a wolf and has claw marks across his back. He is the appa of haven and is the leader. He the most skilled fighter they have. He doesn't see Aixiang as a threat but a victim calling out for help. He sees Grim as Daijun's and Aixaing monster that they can't get away from.

Suho{EXO}- Two double edge kantanas- He is a marked one. He was attacked by a dark mermaid in Japan{Jieun.}. He has scars on his neck from it. He is very good with swords and blades. He is the leader of the Japanese haven team along side Hoya. He is the youngest of the four marked ones. He doesn't get Yunho or understand him.

Hoya{Infinite}-A blade and gun.- He's only older than Suho by two months and some days. He was biten by a vampire and has holes on the back of his neck. He leads the Japanese division along side Suho. He knew Natsumi and warned her.  He doesn't know she's dead untill he sees her fighting Daijun one day.

These four members of Haven were captured when they faught against Daijun when the discovred Aixiang's hiding spot. They are now all housed in the Japanese processing facility. No one knows if they are alive or dead - Only Natsumi and Daijun know. Natsumi only knows because she still visits Hoya in his cell as he is completing the transtormation into a fallen angel like herself. Hoya is the only member of the elite haven to be turned. He came around after getting to know Yura, Kangdae, Sooyoung, and of course, his good friend Natsumi. 

Yunho is rumored to be still alive as people have thought they have seen him in the Japanese gardens the empire has a shrine to Aixiang - speaking to Aixiang. Though these have been denied by Daijun. 

 

OTHER CITIZENS W/IN THE EMPIRE:


   
Byun Ardyn (Minggyu - SEVENTEEN) - Vampire - Ardyn lives with the citizens but his family is of very noble blood. He gets himself caught up with a friend that is human just getting her out of trouble when she goes out to steal from other noble families - what is even worse is that she is part of HAVEN and the empire is after them. He might be a vampire - but his morals align more with the message of HAVEN. He knows if they catch both of them he will be recycled and he doesn't even want to think of what Emperor Daijun will leave her fate to. 

   
Go Yumi - Snow Fairy - Yumi is a snow fairy that is out of her element and didn't want to be stuck up the mountains so she went with her family to the city as her parents are nobles. She gets a job as Eunjung's babysitter as she loves kids and this is her way of helping the empire. She also has done a reading from Jessica and she thinks she has the right fox that makes her heart flutter after one encounter on the street - but it doesn't seem he realizes it just yet.

 

 

HAVEN MEMBERS;

Deceased -  CAP(Teen Top), Ricky (Teen Top), Niel (Teen Top), Fei (Miss A), Jinyoung (B1A4), Baro (B1A4), CNU (B1A4), Hyoyeon (SNSD), Yoona (SNSD), Kyungsoo (EXO), Chen (EXO), Minseok (EXO), Kangin (Super Junior), Siwon (Super Junior), Yesung (Super Junior), Eunhyuk(Super Junior), Jia (Solo), Min (Miss A), Sungjong (Infinite), Woohyun (Infinite).


Alive;

Gongchan (B1A4) - He is now the leader of Haven. He was once their main research lab leader. He was given control fo Haven after Yunho and the others left to fight. He has been rebuilding Haven ever since they went into hiding. 

Sandeul (B1A4) - He works as the new research lab leader. He is one of the origanall surviving members of Haven. 

Changmin (TVXQ) - He was once Yunho's partner in Haven. He escaped with Gongchan and the others. Fights with twin swords. 

Sunny (SNSD) - She fights with razor fans and is one of the suriving members. 

Lay (EXO) - He is the head nurse in the Haven medical department. Original member. 

Zhoumi (Super Junior M/Solo) - He is now the head medical staff in the medical department after Sooyoung departed them. Oringal member. 

Ryeowook (Super Junior) - He works with Lay and Zhoumi. Orignal member. 

   
Song Jisoo (Yeri - Red Velvet) - Human - Jisoo has been living in the shadows ever since her parents were publically killed after her parents successfully stole a odl weapon used to be own by one of the ELITE HAVEN before her time when she was younger. This outraged her and fulled the fire inside of her. She honed her skills into doing what her parents did best - stealing. She started to steal from nobles after she got into HAVEN by showing Gongchan all her skills. She never thought she would let one of things shake her heart up and slowly question is she really doing what her parents would have wished for her or just signing a deal with death?

   
Jo Youngjin (Doojoon - highlight) - Human - You think once you've lost everything that things really can't get worse, but they can. Youngjin is a retired military solider and escaped to the country side with his family only to lose them. He gets a call from Gongchan to join Haven and what can a man that has lost everything do but join the force that can destory the things that took everything from him. He joins Haven just soon becoming the older brother or dad like guy nagging a bunch of kids, or well 'young adults' as he is told - but really kids to him while shooting down the evils that lurk in the night.

   
Park Eunhee (Kang Hanna) - Human - The bubbly care taker of Haven that works in the medical feild and is like everyones big sister. She is teh essentially the sun of Haven that keeps everyone high spirited and going. She is also a bit clumsy and pretty good with a gun - but she prefers not to unless she is partnered with a certain shapshooter. She is a bit of a odd ball in Haven but she has a good heart and cares for her fellow members.

   
Wang Yieun (yuqi (g)IDLE - Human - When the empire told humans either turn or die, everyone that was Yieun's family turned against her and left her alone only be to taken in by Jisoo's family. Yieun has never teen treated well by her birth family, but was treated so much better with her found family. Though horrible acts happened again as both girls watched Jisoo's parents being killed then they are in some group to fight the people taht killed Yieun's second chance at a family - oh and to add to cherry on top two boys have their eyes on her.

   
Cha Seungmin ( moonbin - astro) - Human - The clumsy swordsman only found Haven by chance of Gongchan thinking and seeing him play around with a sword that he had ordered from Seungmin's father as his father is a blacksmith. Seungmin joined Haven after learning about the organizatoin on that day. He is a qucik learner and joined before Yieun and Jisoo probably the first new member after Gongchan opened up the doors again. He works in the reserach department when hes not clinging onto a girl he'd never thougth he would see again and a friend he wish would stop butting in when he does.

   
Lee Junho (Kino - PENTAGON) - Human - Compared to his fellow members, his life among the empire was not horrible and he grew up fairly well. The only thing that made his life horrible enough had nothing to do with the empire but his own relationship with his father. After putting up with enough and learning about HAven from Seungmin and Yieun (which granted he doesn't know those blabber mouths didn't get in more trouble for telling him about it) he joined to bring a better life to humans. He really only works as a solider and is battling a certain researcher for a girl he once told he had no feelings for - but is now kicking himself not taking the chance when he had it. 

   
Jang Kihyun (Taeil - Block B) - Human - Kihyun came to Haven after being asked to join by Gongchan after Kihyun saved a woman after her purse was stolen. Like many of the members, Kihyun has struggled in life after the empire took over. Losing his whole family and way of life left him alone in his little apartment hiding out until he accepted Gongchan's invite. He is a talented inventor and due to small height he was taught by Jisoo to be a spy like her (Hey! I'm not short!). Kihyun feels like he has finally gotten back to stable ground - but will one fate encounter with someone from the past put him back on unstable ground? And, don't call him short.

   
Jeong Seonghoon (Son Dongju – ONEUS) - Human – Another thief enters in HAVEN and brags about his conquests must to Jisoo’s disdain. He also helps the others with the financials - mostly him stealing things then selling it. He becomes the planner and strategizer ace of HAVEN, but he has trouble with someone from his past while juggling another he has just met. Though, this thief isn’t afraid to bring down the evils that the empire has brought on him and help his friends pull probably one of the biggest heists he has been involved in. 

   
Yoshida Nako (Nako – I*ZONE) - Human – The bright and clumsy girl is the newest the person on the medical team and even though she is young she is one the brightest and best medical nurses that Haven has right now. She gets stuck with patching the stubborn new thief is determined to patch him up every time even though he tries to do himself and sometimes always being around someone causes a lot of feelings to need to patched up and checked out.

   
Niu Lienhua ( Ming Xi - Model) - Human - She's the girl that HAVEN saved without really knowing who she was. She seems to be close to Suho and knows a lot the enter workings of the human villages. It doesn't help that she's family of Aixiang and Daijun.  

[This section will grow as time goes on with your characters and also other idols that I choose to be human and new haven members. Also anyone on this list dead or alive CAN NOT be used as face claims because they already have an established life and character.]