Intro 02; Jisoo, Youngjin, Yieun, Seungmin, & Junho

Black Paradise: Haven Returns;apply open
intro two
intro two
 
 
jisoo, youngjin, yieun, seungmin, junho
 
 
 Youngjin sat at the work table as he was cleaning a shipment of guns that they had found in a an empty warehouse the other night. He had figured that it was an old military storage facility as many of the weapons did not have any sort of empire emblem on them. He watched as Zhoumi and Lay were going through the medical supplies that were found in the place as he sighed. "Are you sure Changmin will make it back?" He questioned as he looked at them. "He shouldn't have gone alone." He added as he heard the loud voices of teens from the research department yelling about personal space again. 

"He should be fine. He goes out on his own all the time." Lay answered as he looked at the older man. "We have secret pathways all over the city and sewers. The empire doesn't search the sewers anymore since they do not use them ever since Donghae built the new whatever thing-ys." The younger one explained as he spraying his own disinfect spray on the gauze that they had found so it would be useable. 

"It has been a couple days though." Eunhee quietly pointed out as she was writing down everything they had found as the other two were determining if it was still safe to use. She figured everything wouldn't be but Zhoumi said that they had to make it work since they couldn't just buy new stuff when they have mouths to feed. 

"A couple days?!" Youngjin snapped a gun in place as the medical team members flinched a the older's snap. "Gongchan said that he only went out last night. What the hell? You guys might have more expereince fighting in Haven and doing things like the old time might have worked for some time but oh wait that didn't actually work because we are hiding." Youngjin looked at them. 

"You might be older but we don't really got by that anymore. Plus Changmin and Gongchan have been acting on their own for awhile doing stuff in secret all the time. You just have to get use to it." Zhoumi answered "Besides Changmin's not stupid, he went in for a reason you know." He added as he watched the curse under his breath just going back to cleaning. Zhoumi turned back to Lay as they started speaking to eachother in Chinese as they worked. 

In research department Yieun leaned on the counter as she was watching Seungmin and Sandeul going through boxes that were left in some warehouse that Junho, Sunny, and a few othes went through and were still bringin back things from. She sighed as she looked at the clock on the wall as Jisoo hadn't come home yet. She knew where she was and what she was doing. She breathed in as she really needed someone to talk that girl into not doing this anymore. It was just too risky now. She laid her arms across the counter top as she huffed out a big puff air. 

"What is wrong with you?" Sandeul questioned. "if you are bored then I have some things for you to do." He added 

"I am worried." Yieun replied as she looked at the pair. She lifted up as she crossed her arms. "Jisoo isn't home yet." She answered

"I am sure that she'll be home soon." Seungmin said as he looked at her as he opened a new folder. Seungmin then busted out laughing as he picked up the folder just waving it aroudn his head like it was christmas morning. "Hyung, hyung - look what I found!" Seungmin held it to Sandeul as the other chuckled.

"Go give it to him. We shouldn't read it." Sandeul said as he looked at Seungmin. 

"Fine." Seungmin said as he hopped off his stool as he peeked his head in the work room as Youngjin still looked pissed and just cleaning guns as Seungmin watched him one into position as he carefully walked over. "Hyung." He said as Youngjin didn't look up. 

"What?" The other didn't look up as he was trying to clear a pistol as it was rusted as he sighed. He looked up as Seungmin was handing him a file that looked familar as he took it from him as he looked back at Seungmin. "Where was this?" He asked 

"In a box of stuff." Seungmin nodded. "I didn't read it!" He waved his hands infront of him. 

"You can burn it. It isn't important anymore." Youngjin answered as he tossed it back at the boy. 

"But hyung it is your -" Seungmin said

"I don't want it so burn it." Youngjin said as he looked away from him just going back to his task at hand. 

"Fine." Seungmin shook his head as he walked back to research department as he looked at the two. "He doesn't want it and told me to burn it." He said as he handed it back to Sandeul as it was tossed into a pile of papers that they used to kindle the fires that they used to make super or warm the main sleeping rooms at night since they didn't use electrity to make the builidng put on the grid. Seungmin looked over to Yieun who was still looking at the clock. "Hey, stop worry and come over here and help me organize this box. It will your mind off Jisoo for now." Seungmin walked over to her chair just pulling her chair over to his side of the table just pulling her with it just sitting next to her on his stool just handing her a stack of papers. 

•••

Jisoo flipped up out of a window as she grabbed onto a fire escape as she swung her body up and over just rolling across a builidng top as she sighed just standing up as she brushed herself off as she looked at the watch on her wrist tick away as she knew the others would be pissed if she wasn't home soon and she didn't want another lecture from Yieun about doing what she was doing. She walked across the building just finding a fire escape that lead to an alley way as she climbed down the fire escape just landing on the ground as she sighed as she was pulled back by anothter figure who pulled her back as she whipped around to see Ardyn standing there. 

"What are you doing? You're in the middle of patrol time." Ardyn said as he looked at her

"Have you've been following me?" Jisoo asked as she glared at him. 

"Granted I have been sensing you but not following persay. I also have been cleaning up after you just removing your scent and any traces that you leave behind. Creatures have much better senses than you and plus I am a vampire I can sense your blood." Ardyn whinced as he was smacked in the chest. "i can teleport you back to where I usually do." He said as Jisoo sighed. 

"Alright but what if you get caught?" She asked as he shook his head. 

"I won't. Stop worrying about me and stop staying out so late. We creatures are more active at night well the more dangerous ones." Ardyn said as he placed his hand on Jisso's shoulder as she was surrouned in a blood red smoke as she disappered as he did the same himself just reappearing back home. 

Jisoo appeared at her usually alley way not far from the base as she hurried down the alley way just entering the base as she sighed to herself. She placed her shoes in a shoe rack as she walked to her where she shared a room with Yieun as she entered just setting her bag down on her bed as she was starting to go through all of the items that she had stolen tonight just getting into a few small nobles home not trying to attract to much attention to herself. She looked up as Yieun entered the room just carrying two plates of seaweed soup and some rice as Jisoo sighed to herself. "Please do not lecture me at all today." JIsoo said 

"Make room for the us too!" Seungmin called as he came walking up carefully as he was pulling Junho behind him who was spooning broth in his mouth as it looked like Seungmin and Junho were in the middle of eatting as Yieun had walked off. "What did robin hood Jisoo get today?" He half whispered as he  watched Junho sit down in a spot on the floor 

Yieun shot a look at Seungmin who was looking at Jisoo. "I do not wany to hear your loot so you don't have to answer that." YIeun said as she held out the tray to Jisoo. "You need to eat something." She added as she watched Jisoo move her bag to the side as she took the tray as she started to eat. Yieun sat down on her bed as she started to eat. The group contuined to eat just talking to each other about stuff as Yieun smiled to herself seeing her little family coming together before her. 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE  Hi guys! Here is the intro for the first five Haven members. I hope that you guys like it!