Intro 01; Rowoon, Misun, Hyungwon, Eunjung, & Jihoon

Black Paradise: Haven Returns;apply open
intro one
intro one
 
 
rowoon, misun, hyungwon, eunjung, jihoon
 
 
 Daijun looked at this squad as he was giving out their orders for now until they really had any battles or wars going on. He sighed as he watched the members of different squads enter the room as he sighed as Hyungwon was pulled Misun behind him as Rowoon was walking behind them just listening to music as he watched Eunjung pull them out as he frowned at her behind as he watched Eunseo wave them over to chairs that she had saved for them. Daijun looked at Natsumi as she was walking up just holding out folded peices of paper just handing them to Daijun. "At least right now these are just basic orders. They shouldn't fail on any of them hopefully or cause any trouble." Daijun heard his wife say as he only nodded at her just taking the folded peices of paper. "Are you sure that you want to do this or go interrogate Changmin?" Natsumi whispered to Daijun just standing next to him. 

"No, it is okay. There are a lot of capable and stronger people guarding him. I'll get to him today right after this and be back in time for a movie night. There is new horror movie that I want to watch with you or not whatever you're up for tonight." Daijun looked at her 

"You're quite in a good mood from this capture, aren't you? Not that I mind." Natsumi replied as she nodded. "Alright then. I'll go get back to your sister then and let Yura go home and get some rest." Natsumi told him as she watched him nod. 

"Alright. Do you want to come and help keep Changmin alive or just make go find one of the other angels?" Daijun asked as she turned around and looked at him. 

"Do you want me to watch Aixiang or help you, Jun?" She asked as watched him shrug. 

"If you want to come just tell Jean to watch them. I mean August is going to work today so call Jean tell him to take Aixaing then he can watch them both. Aixiang can do what she usually does when she goes there just watching the front desk or in August's office." Daijun said as he turned out to the crowd as he watched Natsumi nod. 

"Okay, I'll see you later then." Natsumi said as her wings folded out as large black angel wins with a light gray sparkle to them came out behind her just taking her off into the sky as she went off into the direction of temple where August and Aixiang are living. 

Daijun sighed as he turned to the people infront of him as he watched everyone quiet down as he stepped up to the mike in the room. "Hello everyone. We are going to hand out orders then you will meet with your squad to give out these orders then go to your destined station until give other orders otherwise to leave that station." Daijun said Daijun started to call general's names out just handing their stack with their squad as he could tell Eunseo was starting to get angsty as Hyungwon glared at her and snapped something at her. Daijun shook his head as he picked up the stack that contained Hyungwon's group. "Hyungwon." He said as he watched him walk up just taking the stack from him as he walked back to his chair. "Alright that was the last of them. You are all dismissed." Daijun said as he disappeared into a black smoke.

Hyungwon looked at his group as the others were exiting the room just going somewhere to do their group meetings. He clapped his hands at his group as they looked up to him. "Alright, so today I will hand out -" He started 

"No long big speech, Hyungwon-hyung! Just give them to us." Rowoon whined out just holding out his hands.

"Fine then I will give you your orders one by one." Hyungwon said as he pocketed his own as he handed Eunseo hers a she snatched just opening it up to read it. He looked at the next. "Misun." Hyungwon handed it to her as he turned ot Eunjung. "Here you are Eunjung." He said as he handed her the peice of paper as he looked at Rowoon. "Here, Rowoon." He held it out as the younger one took the peice of paper "Read your paper then tell where you are suppoe to go then go ahead and go there." He said 

"I am off to my regular patrol station near the temple today." Misun said as she usually did simple patrol unless there was a uproar somewhere or she would work with Eunseo and Hyungwon on tracking missions or something like that. She watched as Hyungwon nodded as Misun started to walk off just ignoring a person starting to stay her name. 

Eunjung looked at her phone as she was getting her hourly update form Yumi about the boys as they were just eatting breakfast. "Oh yes, well uhm. I am off to my protection duty for Mister Lee. You can contact me on my phone." Eunjung looked at Hyungwon as he nodded. "I won't actually have to like get into the ocean will I? Because I never learned to swim because of the whole fire and water thing. I mean -" Eunjung started 

"He lives on land, Eunjung. He isn't a fish just a merman or something like that." Hyungwon sighed as he shook his head. "And you, what are you doing?" He asked Rowoon. 

"Oh you know that scribe that got attacked. I am protecting her. I guess they thought someone speedy and awesome like myself should do it. Plus they said that she suggested me and we are around the same age so her family thought it would be easier for her to be okay with having a body guard during the day when she goes places." Rowoon said as Hyungwon rolled his eyes. 

"Please do not embarass me, Rowoon." Hyungwon said as the other glared at him. 

"I will try not to, but you know you need not to be such a -" Rowoon started as Eunseo pushed Rowoon forward. "Alright, I am going. I going." Rowoon walked out of the building just walking down the street just adjusting his rapier at his side as he walked down the street just stick his hands in his pockets as he was passing the market area as she could hear some commotion as he looked at a couple of merchants of various races yelling and pointing at a hooded figure. Rowoon sighed as he his heel just flahsing over as he looked at them. "What seems to be the problem?" He asked as his military uniform crest sparkled in the sun. 

"He is a theif!" One of the people said "He pick pocketed us!" The lady said as her horns curled around her head. 

Rowoon scanned the area as he stepped forward just flashing to a new spot as he reached out on the side walked just grasping the back of a black hood as Jihoon coughed as his hood was cokiing him as he looked up to Rowoon staring down at him. "Hello there. Come with me." Rowoon said as he took out his phone just pulled Jihoon behind him. "Hyung. I need you to come to the station by the left sector." Rowoon told Hyungwon. He only got a harsh if I must and was hung up on. Rowoon walked into the station as he looked at the person there. "Hello, is Tao here?" He asked as the person in question came out of his office. "I need this one put in a magic cage and chair." Rowoon as he shoved Jihoon forward. 

"I don't get like a warning?" Jihoon asked as he looked between Rowoon and Tao. 

"No. Now get in there. Wait for whoever is going to deal with you." Tao had taken over the police force after finishing all of his trainign and work with the academies. "Who is coming for him, Solider Kang?" He asked 

"General Kim Hyungwon." Rowoon said as he looked at him. "I have to get to my job." Rowoon said as he walked out of the station as he made his way to the scribes home. He looked at his sheet of paper as he walked up to the door just knocking as he heard some foot steps coming up to the door. He watched as the door opened and Rowoon's eyes widen as he blinked. "Hello." He said as Jiwoo motioned for him to come inside quickly. 

•••

Hyungwon sighed as he was hand cuffing JIhoon with a pair of dark black handcuffs as he nodded towards Tao as they walked out of the station just to the miltary barracks as he was with Jean and some other generals when Rowoon had called him about the theif. Hyungwon didn't speak as he guided Jihoon through the back of the military barrack buildings as he brought him into the prison that they had on hand as he brought him into an call as he closed the door just walking off to get Jean. He brought him back just stepping back as he looked at Jean. "Rowoon caught him stealing. I think this is the thief that you and Daijun have been looking for." Hyungwon said 

"The king has been looking for little old me?" Jihoon asked as he looked at him. 

"No, not really." Jean said as he looked at Jihoon. "Though we have gottne enough compliants about your stealing that Tao told me to do with you and find you because he isn't going to waste his men time with this when there are Haven sightings and rumors running about. I mean seriously why do you need to steal when you the same age as Rowoon. You coudl be a solider by now." Jean said 

"Why would I want to do that?" Jihoon asked 

"Jean, I found out who this kid is." Minhee walked into the room just handing Jean a folder. She sat down in a chair as she leaned back just crossing her arms as she looked at Jihoon as he only shook his wrists a little as he sighed. "His name is Go Jihoon." She added

"I mean if you became a solider then you could provide for your grandmother and she would get the benefits from your being under the empires great army - plus look your general is already here. Your team does need more people and you found him." Jean said as he turned to Hyungwon. He watched Hyungwon's face as he raised an eyebrow. "Going to try to argue with me?" He asked Hyungwon. 

"No, of course not." Hyungwon said as he looked at Jean. Hyungwon turned to Jihoon. "The boy can join us but to be honest no one is going to be happy that a criminal is in our ranks." He said as Jean shrugged. 

"To be honest half of are criminals if we think about it." Jean said as another person walked into the room. 

"Jean, what are you doing? I know Misun relieved you of your watch but we need to go -" Daijun started as he looked at the person in the cell. "Oh you are the person Rowoon caught. Has he joined us or has he decided to die? I really do not like teenagers running amuck around the city instead of using their heads to help our great country." Daijun eyes started to glow as Jihoon looked away. "What a smart one." He added 

"We are taught about you in school." Jihoon said as he sighed. "I will join but you have to promise me that I will get paid just like the others and get all the benefits so that I can take care of my grandma." He said as he watched the others in the room nod. "Great not get me out of here and out of these things." He said as he shook his hands at them. 

Hyungwon opened up the cell as he pulled out Jihoon just taking the cuffs off of him as he looked at the other three. "I guess I will take him to the main building and get him registered and get his uniform and what not. I am sorry to pull you out of your important duties." Hyungwon said as he looked at the two older men as Minhee was filling out paperwork not paying any attentnion to them. 

"It is fine. Make sure he doesn't steal anything important or Minhee will break an arm." Jean said as himself and Daijun disappeared into a black smoke. 

Hyungwon sighed as he looked at Jihoon. "follow me." He said as he bowed as he walked past Minhee just watching Jihoon quickly move around the reapter as she grabbed the notebook that Jihoon had slipped up the back of his hoodie as Hyungwon reached out and grabbed the other. "Sorry." Hyungwon said as he shoved him outside. "I wll handcuff you if you try to steal anything esle." He glared at him as he glared at him. He only watched Jihoon nod as they started to the main buidling to get Jihoon ready to be on Hyungwon's squad. 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE  Hello guys, here is a simple intro for these character. I know that this isn't like my regular intros but it these intros will add on to each other to create mini chatpers and prolouges for the story in how eveyrone meets as that will be more flashbacks for the main part of the story. I will do one for Haven as well once they have at least five members, and will do an intro for each five more characters that will add unless we have start offical chapters then those characters will just be added into the working chapter or next chatper of the story! I hope that you guys liked this!