Chapter 2

My Christmas with Kurosagi

 

******Words in italics are thoughts from the characters!!!


Christmas day


Kurosagi was at the train station, quietly waiting for the arrival of the person sent by Katsuragi.  For a long time, he doesn’t need someone to help him. However, he could not do it alone this time, he needed company. 

 

"Ahhhh" - he yawned and looked at his watch, "It should be here" - he said, looking around, suddenly his eyes fell. Oi…Yoshida?



                                  Why I have to find her everywhere?

 

Four feet away was Tsurara.  She seemed to be looking for someone as she was looking everywhere.  Kurosagi was curious. What are you doing? Odd girl.... Uh, what am I thinking? She can’t see me here. But it was too late to hide, Tsurara eyes met the eyes of Kurosagi. Tsurara stared at him and approached slowly to him.

 "Kurosaki? - asked Tsurara.

Kurosagi rolled his eyes and said, "Hai"

 Tsurara continued to watch him, especially his clothing.   Kurosagi, a little annoyed, asked: "Oii, what are you looking at?  It bothers me what you're doing." Tsurara bit her lip and remained silent. "I asked you something," said Kurosagi. "Is that ... never seen you in those clothes, "said Tsurara.  Kurosagi changed his look to the railway. Again,this girl makes me desperate. "What I have to ask your permission to wear something?  Said Kurosagi. Tsurara looked down. It was no big deal; his clothes are related with the situation.   http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4865769

 

 "Oh," Kurosagi recalled why he was there. He looked to his right, but no one approached him, He had lost time due to Tsurara, could not continue talking to her. "Ne, I'm busy, you can go now," he said, turning away. Tsurara looked at him and said: "Katsuragi-san sent me." Kurosagi, hearing those words, opened his eyes and turned his body, facing each other. "Na ... nani?" He asked, surprised. "Katsuragi-san sent me," repeated Tsurara.

 

 EHHHHHH! Shouted Kurosagi. Tsurara remained silent, expecting that reaction. Of course, Kurosagi would not accept her help, but she was determined. "Hai, I can help," said Tsurara with determination. Kurosagi could not believe what he was hearing. What? She's crazy, but what is she saying? She doesn’t know what she is doing, no, it can be. But, she mentions Katsuragi, he sent her, then, does she know what help I need?

 "Yoshida" spoke Kurosagi.

" Yoshikawa desu,” Tsurara corrected him.

"You know what you're saying? Do you really mean it?"

Tsurara nodded. Kurosagi opened his mouth in surprise. No, no, something is not right, he thought.

"Well then, tell me how you're going to help me," Kurosagi.

"Anou, Katsuragi-san told me, you would explain everything.

Kurosagi smiled bitterly and closed his eyes. Ah, Katsuragi-san, this is another of your games. And this girl ... baka.

"I understand, then I'll tell you," smiled Kurosagi. Tsurara looked, it was a smirk. "Today you will become my right hand, you will be a swindler."

 


Hello people!!! Thanks for subscribing!! This is my first fanfic so if there is something wrong in grammar, please tell me!!! Sorry, my english is not super well!!  So,, how's the story??? Like it??? Or not??? Hehehe!!! I love TsuKuro!!!