Chapter 6

My Christmas with Kurosagi

 

"I told you, I'm still the champion of Kingyo sukui " Kurosagi said proudly.

Tsurara looked up and stared at him angrily. It's your fault. Why do you talk like that? "My love" ... Tsurara touched their cheeks, could feel very hot. I did not know it was so vulnerable. Ahh ... calm down.

Both couples were waiting to enter the karaoke.

"I want to eat something," said Nanako. "Nobu-chan, come with me to buy takoyaki, while they wait". Nanako took Tsurara’s hand. Kurosagi, before he could say something, looked at the two women lost in the crowd. Suddenly, he felt the beating of his heart was accelerating. Tsurara was not by his side, she was with the swindler. He could not protect her. Protect her ... no, is not like I’m worry about her. It's my job ... just that, thought the black swindler.

"Akira-kun, you have a beautiful girlfriend," said Heon.

Kurosagi watched him with stunned face. "Yes, she is beautiful".

"How did you meet?”

 Kurosagi was surprised to hear these words and repeated: "How we met?". Heon nodded. The black swindler lowered his eyes and reminded Tsurara: "Many things, for example, where they met for the first time, What was his declaration of love?, Does your ... your first kiss?".

She was right ... now, what should I say?

"Hey, Aki-"

"I save her life," Kurosagi said looking into his eyes.

"Huh?"

“One day I was in the train station, when suddenly a girl fell into the tracks. My legs acted by themselves ... the train was very close ... I jumped into the road and pulled out of that place. Nobuko was that girl. "

"Unbelievable, this is unique, you two must be destined to be together," said Heon admired.

Destined to be together... Since he met Tsurara, his life was not the same. Tsurara was her neighbor, was around him everywhere, meddled in his affairs, and was now beside him swindling someone. But why all this is allowed? Why not take her out of his side? Why?

"There, takoyaki for you," Nanako's voice pulled him from his deep thoughts. Quickly, Kurosagi looked around to Tsurara. He could not see her. Where are you, Tsurara? Guessing what was happening, Nanako said, "Nobu-chan, is buying the drinks, do not worry, Romeo ... ah, here comes" Tsurara walked toward them.

 "Here are the drinks," said Tsurara smiling. Kurosagi was surprised by her attitude. This girl seems to enjoy ... and I was worrying ... The swindler took a takoyaki to eat.

"Ah, Akira-kun, I know how you met Nobu-chan, for the first time" said Nanako.

Kurosagi choked upon hearing the words and then watched Tsurara. She was tense.

"Oh, my love, Akira-kun and I talked about the same," said Heon.

Tsurara turned her eyes toward the black swindler and swallowed deeply. They were in trouble. They had talked about the meeting between Akira and Nobuko but is it the same version? All this is planned for them. Yoshida, what is your version? Kurosagi’s palpitations felt very strong and trying to cool down, closed his eyes.

"Akira-kun, you're a hero, you saved Nobu-chan!" said Nanako.

Kurosagi opened his eyes and looked at Tsurara. She looked very tense.

"You were very brave to rescue her in the railroad tracks."

Kurosagi exhaled. It seems that by the grace of fate, both gave the same version.

"It’s true, Akira-kun were very brave," said Heon.

Tsurara was surprised to hear Heon. She realized she had said the same.

"Thanks, I acted without thinking, I just wanted her out of there," said Kurosagi,  restoring his confidence.

Listening to Kurosagi, Tsurara felt her heart increasing its beat.

"Next in line," said a boy, telling Heon and Nanako, who were the next to sing at karaoke.   

"I have not sang in much time… hahaha ... will be fun," said Nanako. She took the hand of her husband and went to the mini stage. Around the stage, clustered a group of people, becoming the public's Karaoke.  Kurosagi took the opportunity to approach Tsurara.

"Yoshida, why the hell did you go with that woman?" Asked an angry Kurosagi.

"Uh ... sorry ... I do not think it was a problem, moreover, that woman grabbed my hand, I could not do anything"

“Well do not think, and do not let this woman dominate you ... we were about to be discovered, they are testing us"

Tsurara looked angry. "I told you, that information was lacking, especially, how they met ,Akira and Nobuko, but you don’t wanted to hear".

"I simply don’t think it was important ...", said trying to defend himself.

“You were mistaken”

Kurosagi replied, "It was bad luck, I'm not mistaken ... all this is happening because I let you help me”

"I was right"

What happens to this girl? Why keep insisting?

"I-"

"Okay, you were right ... are you're happy? " The black swindler scream, but nobody, except Tsurara listened. The entire audience was listening to the voices of Nanako and Heon.

Pleased, Tsurara nodded. But something came up. Oh, my chance for revenge. Tsurara could still remember how upset was her when they played in the Kingyo Sukui game.

"Exactly, I was right and for that, you have to do something for me"

"NANI? ... What do you mean?"

Tsurara raised her arm and pointed with her finger. Kurosagi observed in that direction. The black swindler opened his eyes and looked at Tsurara. She nodded.

"Ehhh ... do not even think ... I'M NOT GOING TO SING"

Holding the urge to laugh, Tsurara said: "Why? Have not done it before? "

"That's not the point, I will not sing"

"You have to do it, the Matsushima will like it”

"What? The Matsushima n-"

Tsurara interrupted him: "Listen to me, is a good idea, lovers usually sing, especially for people who love"

In that moment, the  Matsushima finished singing. Kurosagi swallowed hard. I .... sing ... against all ... YOSHIDA ... argg ... what should I do?

"That was fun, right?" Said Heon, approaching. 

Tsurara nodded. Kurosagi remained very thoughtful.

"Next to sing, you can go," said the manager.

"Will you sing?" Asked Nanako.

"I ... I will sing," everyone looked at Kurosagi.

OH, Kurosaki, accepted...Thought Tsurara.

"Okay Akira-kun," said Nanako.

Kurosagi started walking toward the stage. Tsurara gave him a smile. The black swindler felt a very strong heartbeat. But he ignored it and kept going. On reaching the spot he chose the song he would sing. And then, addressed the audience: "Hello, Merry Christmas. Now that I have the chance I want to dedicate this song to the woman I love. " His gaze went to Tsurara. Tsurara was surprised by his words. Kurosagi continued: "You are the best gift I received in my life, thank you." At that moment the music started.

When Tsurara heard Kurosagi's voice, she felt a current through her body. She could not believe what she was hearing. It was beautiful ... beautiful ... It was as if there was nothing around. Only the two of them. She was mesmerized ... lost in a dream.

Kurosagi could not believe what he was doing ... he was singing ... how was that possible? The black swindler closed his eyes.  I have to get it right ... I have not ... I used to sing ... a long time ... no, not think about it ... he closed his eyes and concentrated on the song.

When he finished singing, the entire audience started clapping. Kurosagi was surprised. It seems that he sang well. "Thanks," said Kurosagi. The manager said: "Wow, that was beautiful, was dedicated to what your girlfriend or wife?"

"My girlfriend," replied Kurosagi.

“Where is the girl? Go up on stage, please, "said the manager to the public.

Nobu-chan, they are calling you," said Nanako to Tsurara. But she did not answer.

"Nobu-chan ..."

"Uh .. Yeah?”, Said Tsurara stunned.

"Nobu-chan, are waiting on the platform, go". She wasn’t moving so Nanako pulled her "Go"

Tsurara timidly began walking until she reached the stage. The manager spoke, "Okay, here is the beautiful young girlfriend ... Did you like? He asked Tsurara. Tsurara was very nervous, but managed to get the words out of . "Yeah, I liked it, is a beautiful song."

"Do you have something to say to your boyfriend?" asked the manager. Tsurara looked Kurosagi’s face. She felt her face very hot. "Uh ... thanks, I love your voice," said Tsurara.

Kurosagi felt his skin bristled. He did not expect such a reaction. He swallowed hard and said, "Thanks."

The manager said: "What a beautiful couple, now, applause". The audience started clapping and suddenly began to say: "Kiss, kiss, kiss ..."

Kurosagi and Tsurara opened their eyes, surprised by the "kiss" asked by the crowd.

What? A kiss ... no ... not possible... Tsurara thought.

Kurosagi watched the lively crowd. Among them were the Matsushima. Oh, God...

 Tsurara noted that Kurosagi was approaching. Until he came to her side. She began to tremble. Kurosagi pressed closer. Tsurara could not stand her nerves and closed her eyes. She felt a hand on her chin and sense his hard breathing.

Oh God…



 

 

An update is up!!! Oh oh...a kiss.... :)  Please ,comments are welcome!! Subscribe if you like it...and support YAMAKI!!!!!!!! Arigatou!!!