Chapter 3

My Christmas with Kurosagi

Tsurara blinked several times and saw her reflection in the mirror.  Am I doing the right thing? She closed her eyes and remembered what happened at the train station.


~~*~~

 


"Today you will become my right hand, you will be a swindler," Kurosagi told her.


"Eh? ... Nani? "


"You will be a SWIN-DLER" Kurosagi said slowly.


By understanding the words of Kurosagi, she turned her head to both sides, indicating a "no". No, cannot be, she thought.

 

"S-Swindler, I? Ehh, I ... Do you need me to cheat a person? "


The black swindler nodded, and then his body began to move toward her, to within just a few inches away. Tsurara felt her heart beat fast. "You will?" Said Kurosagi with a low voice.


  Kurosagi moved closer, almost brushing her cheek, and whispered in her ear: "Baka."
Tsurara opened her eyes. The black swindler distanced himself from her and went on: "BAKA,if you did not know what you were going to do, why on earth, accept it?”  Kurosagi was upset, this girl was always meddling in his affairs. However, it seemed incredible action from her, agreeing to do something unknown, something related to him. How is possible, why she acted like that? 

“I can’t…can’t do it”, Tsurara hesitated. She will become a prosecutor, she has to be an example for the country, cannot defraud any person. She looked at him. "I never imagined that it was cheating, so ..."

Kurosagi interrupted: "So what you imagined? Ahhh, that I need your help with cooking the Christmas dinner or to help me decorate my apartment? Tskkk….I told you to not get involved with Katsuragi-san, you don’t know what he can do”

 

"No, nothing likes that, I just wanted to help, I thought you had a problem"

 

"Problem ...." Kurosagi repeated. "Neeee, return to your home, Yoshida," said Kurosagi moving away from her.  Tsurara remained motionless.  Her thoughts were in turmoil, on the one hand, her brain told her she could not do it, was a crime. At the same time, her heart felt a deep void, the lonely boy who lived next to her and that had suffered so much, need someone ... it was Christmas and he planned to defraud someone ... he would be alone.  Suddenly she remembered her own words: " Remember, no matter where you are, you're doing, you're not alone ... Remember this, not alone, you're not, so Gambatee!”

 

Tsurara looked around, she could not see Kurosagi. She began to walk, was in a hurry until she found him near the exit of the platform.


"Kurosaki ... wait ...” she screamed.


Kurosagi stopped and looked puzzled at Tsurara. She came to him.


"I will, I ... I will," she nodded with confidence.


Kurosagi blinked several times. This is unbelievable. I cannot believe it. "N-nani?


"I promised, I can’t break a promise, I will do it"

 

Kurosagi swallowed. He felt this strange feeling that ran through his body every time he was with Tsurara. He hated that feeling, that part of it died with his family, now all he had was a feeling of hatred and revenge. That strange feeling was deleted.


"HA HA, the future prosecutor Yoshikawa says she is willing to do it," he joined their hands and cheered, "Bravo”.... Kurosagi lowered his arms, "Enough, I have no time for jokes, leave me alone ..."


"No kidding, it's the truth."

 

It is truth, truth... her words were repeated over and over in his mind. She accepts it ... for a promise ... for me? ... Ahhhh, what should I do? After thinking for several minutes, Kurosagi came to a conclusion.

 

 Kurosagi approached to Tsurara and took her arm. Tsurara surprised, asked: "What are you doing, where are we going?"


"We're buying clothes ... I can’t accept that my girlfriend is dressing like that"


"Gi-girlfriend ... what girlfriend, what do you mean? Tsurara stopped.


"Playing my girlfriend ... that is your job." Tsurara opened trying to speak but no words came out to describe what she was feeling. She felt returning to walking; Kurosagi was directing it along the way. Girlfriend, today I will be his girlfriend, she thought.  Her face drew a small smile. Although it’s only a performance, she could not help but feel a certain joy. Tsurara looked at Kurosagi and her smile grew. He accepted my help!


Why I accepted? , thought Kurosagi.

 

~~*~~

 

Tsurara opened her eyes. She looked in the mirror again and left the dressing room. "Anou ..." she whispered. Kurosagi was busy with a magazine but when he heard her voice, his eyes moves toward her.  The black swindler looked at from head to toe, making her blush. Seeing what he caused it, he changed his look to the shop assistant.

 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=20958350


"That's the clothes I want to buy, please the account"


The assistant told the total price and he paid. "Yoshida, let’s go." Tsurara, accustomed to that nickname, nodded and followed him.

 

****

 

Tsurara had followed him without speaking, but her curiosity began to torment her. She decided to ask. "Anou ... where are we headed?" Kurosagi ignored. "Ne, to whom we are going to cheat? ... hey, answer me! Kurosagi stopped. "I have the right to know what happens, what I have to do, I need to tell me."


"Ahhh," he sighed.  She's right, I have to explain. Near where they were, there was a coffee shop.  Kurosagi resumed his way and went to coffee shop, Tsurara followed him.
They sat around a table with Christmas decorations. It was a cozy cafe, you could hear Christmas music, people talking, some were drinking hot chocolate...

 

"Hey, Yoshida." Tsurara directed his gaze to Kurosagi.


"I'll explain once, so pay attention"


"Sakura Foundation is dedicated to raising funds to support cancer patient’s clinics. That foundation is led by Matsushima marriage. Today, we are going to cheat the Matsushima marriage”

 


That's it, chapter 3 hehehe~~~~ Hope you like it!  I'm working on chap. 4 so please wait a bit!!! Thanks!!!