Chapter 4

My Christmas with Kurosagi

Matsushima Nanako saw the big poster and smiled. Everything is going perfectly. Since childhood she had shown her skill in oratory, her beauty was one of her biggest weapons, but its main feature was her intelligence. Throughout her life, she learned to defend herself and be independent. I predict a hit.



Nanako was admiring it until she heard a voice: "A Time to love, Time share, Time to help, it's Christmas! / Great Kurisumasu no Kokoro Matsuri! "



Nanako turned her head and watched, to her side there was a young man who had read the message of the poster. Nanako smiled.



"The matsuri opened only on Christmas Day, so you should visit," said Nanako.



The young man looked at her and turned to look at the poster.



"Huh, I have other plans ... well, have performed thousands of festivals throughout the year ... and this is another one ..."



On hearing these words, Nanako's smile disappeared. Huh, thousands of festivals ... this guy have to swallow his words.



"Ne, it is true, festivals are very popular in Japan. But this Christmas festival is unique”.

 

 

The young man turned to look her. Okay, the game started, Nanako thought.

 

 

"Unique? ... I don’t think so, what's so special? "- Said the young man.

 


"Helping children with cancer," said Nanako sweetly.



"Ehh?" - Said the young man confused.



"That is the purpose of the Matsuri, all money obtained from the festival will be donated to children's cancer hospital of this city"

Nanako observed the young man.   She noticed the young man as the expression changed. Prior looked confused and hearing her last words, his face showed sadness.

 


Haha, already conquered your heart.



"Really? Is everything will be for cancer patients? - Asked the young man interested.



"Of course" - Nanako said with confidence.



"But how do you know it? I think is not true, must be a lie. "



"Everything is true, I can assure you. I am Nanako Matsushima, head of the Sakura Foundation. My husband and I are the organizers of the Matsuri. "

( here is the Matsushima marriage)

      



"Y-you?”- Said the young man in wonder. "Sakura Foundation ... I've never heard of it."



"Ohh, I thought so. The Sakura foundation is not stationary. This foundation is moving through different areas across Japan, where necessary and the opportunity arises. In this case, cancer patients without resources are the priority, the hospital needs as much help to buy equipment and do research. That is why the Foundation organized the festival.

 

 

The young man listened intently. He was thoughtful and asked, "Why Christmas?"



"Ahhh" - Nanako sighed with joy, "Christmas is synonymous of sharing and love, each person involved in the Matsuri, will be giving away love and life to children. It is also a great time to share with loved ones "



Nanako watched as the young man lowered his eyes. He seemed lost in thought. Perfect, that's the reaction I expected.



"Excuse me, do you want to know more about the Sakura Foundation?"
 


The young man lifted his gaze and nodded after a moment.
 


"Okay, come with me"

~~~~~~***~~~~~~

 

Nanako was in her office with the young man. She had shown a number of photos, documents and videos related to other events organized by the Foundation. The young man seemed very interested. And his eyes scanned the office.

 


  "It's a great job, everything you has done is worthy of admiration" - said the young man.

 



Nanako smiled. "Thank you, my priority is to help others is what makes me happy. The love I have received is incredible ... all these objects I have in my office were given by people grateful for my job”.   The boy looked around in amazement, and said:

 



"My ... my mother died of cancer a year ago" - told the young man sadly.

 



Nanako looked at him with surprise. "Ohh, sorry, I never imagined you lived that situation.

 



"Despite her illness, my mother fought until her last days, she always showed her best smile ... to the end" - said the young man.



"No doubt, your mother was a great woman, a great fighter."

 



Nanako watched a slight smile on the face of the young man. Not long to keep you in my hands.

 



"So I count on your participation in the Matsuri?" he will accept, thought Nanako.


 


The young man remained silent for a moment, seemed to analyze the situation.

 



"Ehh, I want to do more ..." - said the young man safely.

 



"W-what, do you mean?" - Nanako asked in surprise.



"I want to cooperate with the foundation; I am willing to donate half the inheritance that my mother left me." He spoke with decision.

 



Did I hear right? This guy wants to donate his money ... this is unexpected...

 



"I appreciate your nobility, but are you sure? You should think carefully”

 



"Since the beginning of the illness of my mother, my life changed ... I experienced many days of pain, but at the same time, I learned to appreciate life, appreciate every second, every breath ... after the death of my mother, I feel great emptiness in me ... I think I found a way to fill it, I really want to help these children, I wish from the bottom of my heart". 

 



Nanako could not speak. The whole situation seemed incredible to be true. She thought had control but the young man began to break down that trust. It's amazing ... it may be true ... or not ... follow your game...

 



"Okay, I see you decided, then, the Foundation will accept your donation , thank you very much, uh, young ...."

 

 

The young man leaned his face and presented "Kusano Akira" Kurosagi smiled to Nanako ... a smile that  he showed only to some women, a woman as Nanako ... I will destroy you, akasagi thought Kurosagi decisively.

 



Nanako felt a strange feeling after seeing the smile of Kusano. What happens to me? Ahhhh, this unexpected situation should be ... Well, see if it's true...

 


"Matsushima-san, I think we should arrange an appointment to discuss the donation process and also-"

 



Suddenly, Nanako interrupted him: "You can call me Nanako-san, ehh Akira-kun, can I call you like that?"



Kurosagi nodded.

 



"Perfect, Akira-kun, do you have a girlfriend?" Nanako asked curiously.

 



Without hesitation, Kurosagi replied: "Yes, I have a girlfriend" Ehhh, do I really say that?

 



"Great, before making any donations, I hope you will visit the Matsuri, on Christmas day and do not forget to go along with your girlfriend".

 



"Ehhh? My girlfriend ..." NANI?

 



"Ohhhh, of course, silly of me, will not tell you something important ... anyone wanting to participate in the Matsuri must be accompanied by a loved one, for example, young people who have girlfriends, must be accompanied by it, if they don’t  have, then should take his mother or father. The intention is that no person is alone; we want a unique Christmas"

 



Kurosagi swallowed hard. Never thought this would happen by saying that he has a girlfriend.

 



"Nanako-san, I don’t think my girlfriend could attend the Matsuri, she will meet with her family" – Kurosagi invented the excuse quickly.

 

 


"Akira-kun, I think you have to talk to her, explain what you want to do. Talk about the foundation and your desire to help ... I know she will accept"

 



"But ..."

 



"Have faith, it will be with you" - Nanako said with determination.

 



Kurosagi looked into the eyes of the akasagi. She looked at his eyes. Hmm, we’ll see who wins, thought the black swindler.

 



“Okay, Nanako-san, I will do my best to go with my girlfriend.”

 

 



“Ahh, that’s the positive attitude, I’m happy for you, well, we will see in the Matsuri, you will enjoy it.”

 



“I hope so.”

 


Akira-kun, you are in my hands.

 


Akasagi you are in my hands.

 

 

~~~~~~***~~~~~~

Tsurara blinked several times.  Kurosagi's explanation seemed incredible. How is it possible that there are people so evil? , thought Tsurara. "Really, this woman intended to defraud so many people?"

 



"Hey, you don’t hear me? I explained what happened in my meeting with Nanako, that woman and her husband, just want to steal as much money as possible, not matter what the method, its purpose is to get the money". 

 


"It's so cruel ... to fool people with a very delicate way, used the children with cancer to its purpose, is the worst."

 



"That akasagi will regret everything," said Kurosagi seriously.



"Akasagi?" asked Tsurara.



"Akasagi is a red swindler who deceives people by manipulating their feelings, to me, is the worst form of cheating."



Tsurara observed Kurosagi’s face. She could see the hatred in his face, his hatred for the swindlers.



"Ehh" - Tsurara did not know whether to say what she was thinking, but decided to do it, "if you have the evidence, why do not give it to the police before the celebration of the Matsuri?"

 

 

"Yoshida, what a wonderful idea, why did I don’t thought of it before?" Said Kurosagi. The sarcastic tone of Kurosagi, infuriated Tsurara.

 



"The law is to enforce it , if you have the evidence, we must deliver, we should prevent people from getting cheated ... they can’t celebrate that matsuri".

 



"The law does not EXIST, is only in your head ... oh God, in what world do you live? I'll finish with this matter in my way” and remembering the participation of Tsurara, he continued, "and you will be my accomplice". 

 



"Tchh, I'm just helping, do not call me an accomplice". 

 

 

 "If you want to help me, stop telling me what I have to do. Ahhh, I have no time for complaints.   Also, I'm not finished with you ".

 



"What?  what else?"

 

 



"Your identity, Baka, please, you were thinking to introduce yourself as  Yoshikawa Tsurara?"

 

"Heh, no, don’t know. I have never defrauded anyone ... ahhh. " Kurosagi lifted up his eyes.

 

 

“As I mentioned before, my name is Akira Kusano ... your name is Nobuko Kotani." By mentioning her fictional name, Kurosagi handed her an envelope. "That is all the information you need to know about Nobuko, you memorize it ... any doubt?"

 

 


Tsurara ignored the question and began to read the papers. It was reported Nobuko's life: her age, where she lived, her parents, where she studies...Tsurara wrinkled herforehead ... there’s missing something important…

 

 


"Nee, important information is missing here" Kurosagi was distracted, drinking hot chocolate, and almost burned.

 


"Itaii, Yoshida! Ahh, what's missing? "

 



"Akira and Nobuko ... information about their relationship". 

 



"They have 2 year of relationship, love each other and are dating, what more do you need to know?"

 


"Many things, for example, where they met for the first time? , How was their declaration of love?, They first ...  first kiss?" -Tsurara looked away from him.  She could feel the butterflies in her stomach with just mentioning the word "kiss". 

 

 

Kurosagi sighed deeply and placed his hand on his forehead. Oh God, what shall I do with this girl? He closed his eyes, making an effort to keep patience. He thought this information would be enough, but, no ... this girl always upsets their plans ... without any doubt, this Christmas will be the longest of his life.

 


 

 Hello! Chapter 4  is up, at last !!!!! Well I wanted to give a face to the marriage, so I chose this cute couple ... I used her real name: Nanako Matsushima and actor Song Seung-Heon, I will change a bit  his name!



Explanation: Remember, the letters in Italics are thoughts of the character

                           Matsuri: Festival

                            Kurisumasu no kokoro: in my Japanese dictionary, the word "kokoro" means heart, mind, spirit and feeling. In this story, the correct definition is "spirit". "Kurisumasu" is Christmas. Spirit of Christmas Festival !!!!!
 

Thanks for you subscribers!!!! Love you!!!!! Hope you like it!!!