Chapter 7

My Christmas with Kurosagi

Hello!  I added more to this chapter, sorry not updating more! I will do it soon!! Thanks for reading ;)


 

Tsurara noted that Kurosagi was approaching. Until he came to her side. She began to tremble. Kurosagi pressed closer. Tsurara could not stand her nerves and closed her eyes. She felt a hand on her chin and sense his hard breathing.

Oh God…

*************************

            She felt a sensation of heat through her body when Kurosagi’s hand her skin. Her mind was completely blank. The butterflies in her stomach were so intense. Her trembling hands grabbed her clothes trying to calm.  But then she felt something soft and tender in her forehead. His kiss. Tsurara held her breath.  She can felt his warm lips on her skin. Those lips that she dreamed. His lips. It’s a dream? She thought. Suddenly, that dream broke up when she felt him left her side. She exhaled and opened her big eyes.  He was avoiding her.  His eyes were so far for her side.

 

^^^^

 

He kissed me…Tsurara was in a deep thinking.  Her mind was repeating the same scene over and over again.  Although it was a simple kiss on her forehead, for her was very surprising. That cold guy that only wants revenge and don’t want to love or be loved it, acted very different from his daily attitude. That was an act, wasn’t true…she thought.  But that scene revealed, her true feelings for him. For the past weeks, she tried to suppress her feelings.  But she failed.  Why I accept to help him? Why?  She knew the answer.  Because…I love him.

 

I kissed her…Kurosagi said mentally. Well, it was a fictional kiss, nothing more. But he can remember her soft skin, her sweet fragrance and her tempting lips. Wait, what I’m thinking? She’s Yoshida, that annoying woman. He looked to his right side, she was walking silently with a lost gaze.  Why I’m thinking about her?  It’s because…because…

 

“Nobu-chan, Akira-kun” Tsurara stopped her walk and Kurosagi jumped. They were walking across the candies shop.   “We have to take care of some matters, so enjoy the festival. See you later!!

 

The couple left. The soundless moment continued between them. Kurosagi decided to end it. “Yoshida, that, that kiss was a simple act, don’t misjudge it.  Tsurara lift her head. “I know that”. Kurosagi felt a big in his heart. Ah, stupid heart, be quiet! He breathed deeply. Of course, he said it was nothing, ah, why I’m so naive? Thought Tsurara.

 

He needed to think. Why the Matsushima left them? What about his plan? “Ne, what are we going to do? Tsurara said with a calm voice. “I’m thinking”, said Kurosagi closing his eyes.

 

“Well, well, well…look who is here? A men’s voice caused an abruptly movement from Kurosagi. Tsurara opened her eyes in disbelief.  Kurosagi observed that man with a serious face: “Kashima”

 

***

 

 

“I want strawberries and chocolates”

Tsurara opened her eyes. Strawberries and chocolates? Eh? Hahaha, He likes sweet things? Wait, I don’t like strawberries.

“I don’t like strawberries, we can choose other thing?”

Ah? She what? Come on, she’s a woman, she’s supposed to like that…really…well…I WANT STRAWBERRY!

“Sorry, but I want them”

“But…”

“No buts…you said that if we do this, I can choose the ingredients, so I said “strawberries”. Kurosagi lift his right hand near to the basket but Tsurara stop it. He looks surprise with her action. Her hand was touching his wrist.  They look to each other for a moment until Tsurara broke in laughs.

“Hahahahahaha!”

“Oi, what’s so funny?”

“I never thought that you like something sweet”

WHAT? She’s dead…

“OH, yeah why?”

“Mmm, It was just a guess, I mean, looking at you…your personality…I thought that…If only I know you more…”Tsurara’s eyes focused on Kurosagi.

“Why? There’s nothing to know”. Tsurara bit her lip. She wants to know everything about him. She wants to tell him…now.

“I want to know more about you, I really do”. With a great value, she declared.

Kurosagi’s felt a silly sensation in his stomach with those words. He looked to the other side. Why she keeps bothering him with those feelings? Why she’s always around him? Why she came to his life? Why she’s here?

Why his hearts beats different?

She was feeling tense with his silent. She was getting into deep waters. But this was her opportunity. Little by little, she has to heal his heart.


More to come!! Arigatou!