Chapter 5

My Christmas with Kurosagi

"Subarashi!" Exclaimed Tsurara when she saw the many lights that adorned the leafy trees. "Ahh Kirei." She could not contain her admiration, from small, felt a special fondness for Christmas. The smile on her lips had vanished from watching Kurosagi. His face was indifferent, and his gaze was fixed on the road. So is  this your heart ... cold ... unemotional?, Tsurara mentally questioned. Kurosaki. She closed her hands tightly and pressed her lips. She remembered her mission: I will help with the swindlers ... but I'll do something else ... Tsurara nodded as her eyes turned to address the lights until ... Boom! Did not realize that Kurosagi suddenly stopped and ran into his back. Kurosagi looked indifferent, and walked on.

Both passed through the trees that served as entrance to the Matsuri. Kurosagi was fast, he wanted to end it all at once. However, Tsurara admired the beauty before her.

"Why are you going so fast? You cannot appreciate anything. "Tsurara raised her voice.

Without looking, Kurosagi added "We are not here for fun, not a date, only work ... you know which is yours ... and ... walk faster"

Tsurara pursed her lips. Tchh, why have to ruin the moment?

 

~****~

 

After recording their entry, Tsurara was surprised at the big show: a crowd of people were scattered through the various attractions of Matsuri. She opened while unconscious, her eyes were nourished the landscape. Kurosagi turned his face and then looked at Tsurara stumbling with a guy, the black swindler felt a thrill to see that scene, and after a moment, went to Tsurara.

"EHH, watch your step! Shouted the boy.

"Yoshida”!

Tsurara awoke from the trance and watched as his eyes blinked several times.

"You want to control your girlfriend, it seems that she’s in another world"

Kurosagi stared at him with a look full of darkness. "Do not worry ...". He approached her for a moment hesitated, then took her hand and walked away from that place.

"Ahhhh" - sighed the black swindler-"I need you to focus, this is not a game," he continued seriously, "You have to have all your active senses ... look what happened to that guy ... I don’t want to imagine what can happen with the swindlers  if you make a mistake ... these people are dangerous ... you have to do everything I say, understand? "

"Yeah ... I'm sorry," replied Tsurara.

Kurosagi nodded at her words. He needed her to be alert at all times. In his past works, he had the confidence to destroy the swindlers. It was all planned and in the end, all went as he expected. However, the work he had on this day was different. He was accompanied, and much of the success or failure lay with the performance of Tsurara. He felt insecure. But he can’t explain that impulse he felt when that guy yelled at Tsurara. Why did he feel like hitting the guy? Why he wanted to hug her, to take her away from that guy? Ahhh, what happens to me?

"Akira-kun!"

Kurosagi looked where the voice is coming. And he opened his eyes to the person, the owner of those words. Quickly reassured his eyes and showed her a smile.

"Akira-kun, I'm glad you're here," said Nanako, approaching them.

"Thank you, Nanako-san"

Nanako smiled and then shifted her gaze to Tsurara, who remained silent. Kurosagi understood what was happening and acted fast.

"Nanako-san, I introduced my girlfriend, Nobuko Kotani"

Kurosagi placed his hand on the back of Tsurara and slapped her to respond.

"It’s a pleasure to meet you" Tsurara bowed her head.

"The pleasure is mine, you see Akira-kun, your girlfriend could come to the Matsuri"

"Yes, after I tell her about the purpose of the festival, she agreed"

"Ah, I will introduce my husband, ehh ... Heon, come here please"

They were approached by a handsome young man and gave them a smile. "I presented to the President of the Sakura Foundation and my husband, Heon Matsushima"-and turning to her husband "love, they are Kusano Akira and Kotani Nobuko"

"Hi, nice to meet you, my wife informed me about what you want to make to help and cooperate with Sakura, thank you for your service"

"Arigatou" - Kurosagi replied, faking a smile.

"Well, here we come, now let's enjoy Matsuri", announced Nanako, taking by the hand of her husband.

 

                                                                                  

 

The two couples were walking through the establishments of the Matsuri. The Matsushima were holding hands, laughing and talking. While Kurosagi and Tsurara looked like two strangers.

It’s supposed to act as his girlfriend but what should I do? At that time Tsurara saw something that caught her attention. "Kingyo Sukui"-Tsurara spoke loudly, attracting the Matsushima and Kurosagi. Tsurara approached the goldfish pond and kneeled.

"Oh, I love this game," said Tsurara.

"Me too I like it, it's fun ... but not easy, fish are very fast," Nanako spoke. Kurosagi just smiled.

"Want to play?" Said the lord.  Her eyes shone. "But you need a partner to play"

"That game is individual, you do not need anyone," Kurosagi spoke without thinking, going off completely from his characterization of Akira. Ah, shimata ... think fast ... "It's normal, right?"

"In this case, especially, should be played in pairs"

"This is ti, Akira-kun, remember, one of the purposes of the Matsuri is to share with loved ones," said Nanako.

"Nobuko-chan, will you play?, Asked Nanako.

Tsurara eyes turned to Kurosagi. And he had no choice but to accept.

"Sure, let's play" Kurosagi said as he approached a surprised Tsurara. Kurosagi reached down and gave her a piercing look. Tsurara understood the message and changed her look to the pond.

The Lord of post said: "Choose your instrument."

Quickly, Tsurara took the poi and smilingly took him to her eyes "I'll catch the fish."

"Are you sure what you mean?," asked Kurosagi - "I was champion of this game at my school, so I have to take the poi", he approached Tsurara but she hid it.

"No, it's mine, I chose first." Ha, no, it’s mine.

"Give it to me." Yoshida ...

"No"

Kurosagi was surprised by the reaction of Tsurara but he doesn’t give up. He approached her and tried to remove it but Tsurara dodged. What are you doing? Though Kurosagi.

"ahahahahahaha"

Tsurara and Kurosagi watched the Matsushima. The couple was laughing while pointing to them. Tsurara felt nervous and Kurosagi regained his tense state. Damn, I forgot all my characterization, thought the black swindler. Baka Tsurara ... now what? Asked Tsurara.

"Hahahaha" Tsurara started laughing along with the Matsushima. Kurosagi played along and smiled.

"Ah, cute scene! Said Heon.

"Ehhh, sumimasen ... will you play? There are more people who want to play, "said the Lord.

"Yes, my girlfriend will catch the fish." Tsurara watched how Kurosagi took the bowl between his hands and bent down to start the game. She remained motionless. Then it occurred to Kurosagi something just to annoy her, "Nobu-chan, come-calling with his finger-let's begins, dear ..." Tsurara opened her eyes.

Ha ha ha ... Yoshida is your fault ...

"My love ..." the black swindler watched how Tsurara’s cheeks turned pink. She started walking toward the pool without looking. She bent down and her eyes accidentally met his face. Tsurara swallowed. Kurosagi give her a deep, intense look. She changed her look and tried to concentrate on the game.

Well, Tsurara, show them how to play, Tsurara declared mentally.

"Good luck", wished Kurosagi. Tsurara looked at him and accidentally dropped the poi into the pond. "No!" She exclaimed. The black swindler chuckled as he watched Tsurara putting her hand into the pond to retrieve the poi. Yoshida, Queen of poi ... hahaha, thought Kurosagi trying to hold the desire to laugh loudly.

 


Ohhh minna-san gomen for this very late update!  I have a hiatus with the story, but finally I'm back!!  Thanks for the support! Hope you like it...sorry for my bad english hahaha!!