Chapter 1

My Christmas with Kurosagi

 

My Christmas with Kurosagi

 

 

24 hours before Christmas



"Here is your order, Katsuragi-san" - Tsurara extended her arm over the bag of coffee that he loved.  Katsuragi was already an official client of the coffee shop, to Tsurara, was part of her routine to visit the restaurant and take his order.

 

Katsuragi opened the bag and sighed deeply. Tsurara watched as a smile appeared on the face of Katsuragi, accentuating his wrinkles.

 

"Ahhh, sweet aroma, is the best coffee in the country" - said Katsuragi.

 

"Thank you for your order" - Tsurara said bowing his head. "And ... Merry Christmas, Katsuragi-san! - said Tsurara showing a sincere smile.

 

"Ohh,hahaha, Merry Christmas"-Katsuragi said, surprised at the friendliness ofTsurara.

 

"Goodbye" - said Tsurara,but before moving her feet, Katsuragi stopped her with his words: "Tsurara-chan, I can ask you a favor?"

 

"Huh? A favor? "

 

"Yes,it is about Kurosaki…he needs your help..." - Katsuragi said seriously.Tsurara opened her big eyes.Tsurara's thoughts began to flood her mind:Kurosaki needs help,is in trouble? Oh God, what happens?

 

Suddenly, she heard the voice of Katsuragi-"Will you help Kurosaki, Tsurara-chan?”

 

~*~



Hello there!! First, I love Yamaki hehehe!!! Because of the little fanfics about TsuKuro,  I decided to start writing about them

  This is my first fanfic so it will be simple hehe!! I hope that you read it! Sorry if I got mistakes, english is not my first language.

  Thanks!! Please, subscribe and comments are welcome!!! More to come!!!