Only one

Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun fidgeted on his bed, rolling back and forth gaining Sunggyu's attention.

"I'm too tired Woohyun. Can we just sleep?" Sunggyu was exhausted from all of what he's been through the entire day. He almost lost it when he realized Woohyun was not at home. Now that he knows woohyun is safe with him, all he wanted was to get some sleep. But Woohyun didn't seem to be sleeping anytime soon.

"You...you don't have to sleep here. You know this bed...this bed is not very comfortable."

"You don't like me here?"

"No! I..." Sunggyu figured Woohyun was uncomfortable with him there.

"It's not like I can go and sleep on a couch or something. You don't have a couch and you don't even have an extra blanket so I can sleep on the floor."

He wasn't planning on kissing him but the moment he saw Woohyun, he was so happy, he just couldn't help it. And after coming back to woohyun's house, he insisted on staying with Woohyun, because he didn't want to let the younger go out of his sight even for a second.

On the other hand Woohyun was thinking that his heart would come out of his rib cage anytime soon. After the kiss they shared, which happened to be the first kiss of Woohyun, he knew he wouldn't be sleeping that night. It was a quick kiss and Woohyun didn't even know how to kiss back. Still he never felt like that before. Just the moment Sunggyu's lips touched his, he felt like he was melting. And he didn't even remember most of their walk back home.

When Sunggyu insisted that he need to sleep at his place, he didn't even know what to say, because he didn't have any proper place to let him sleep. But Sunggyu had no problem jumping into his bed like it's his own and Woohyun had no option other than to sleep with him there.

After the kiss they shared at the diner Sunggyu didn't try to kiss him again. But his heart didn't slow down a bit. Instead it increased rapidly knowing Sunggyu's sleeping next to him.

"You don't have to sleep anywhere else. It's just I...I'm used to sleeping alone. So..." Woohyun didn't even get to finish the sentence, Sunggyu pulled him closer. Sunggyu's hand ended up on his waist and his head ended up on Sunggyu's chest. His breath hitched. But he could hear Sunggyu's heart beat and somehow it calmed him down. And in no time he was sleeping.

The next morning Woohyun slowly opened his eyes to a sleeping Sunggyu who's hugging him tight like his life depends on it. He found it cute and he willingly closed his eyes. Last night he was a bit nervous. But now he's alright with this. He didn't mind waking up with Sunggyu next to him in his entire life. But he doesn't know that whether he deserves to have that kind of happiness.

He was so happy at the moment but still at the back of his mind, there was a doubt that was eating him. What if Sunggyu left like his parents did? After getting closer to him like this, will he be able to carry on his life without him? Is he not being stupid for letting Sunggyu into his life? Can he trust Sunggyu?

But at the same time, he felt like the arms of Sunggyu, is the most secured place in the world and he'd never been happier. And he didn't want to give that away.

Constant betrayals of the people he trusted the most made him more protective about himself. So now he's torn between wanting to trust Sunggyu and not wanting to get betrayed again. Even as a kid, he never led a peaceful life. He hadn't had friends, and he tried really hard not to gain any attention from anyone - afraid of getting bullied. And now he's far away from his home in the arm of some stranger who's not even human. His heart desperately wants to relax and enjoy the moment, but his mind doesn't let him.

Sunggyu's hand suddenly tightening around him bought him out of his reverie. His breath stopped but he managed to pretend sleeping. Then he could feel Sunggyu moving and with a soft peck on his lips, his eyes flew open.

"You can't fool a werewolf with a crazily beating heart like this." Sunggyu said poking his chest with his index finger. Woohyun's cheeks turned bright red.

Sunggyu liked that colour on woohyun's face. He had woken up with Woohyun in his arms secured and now Woohyun is blushing so hard. He smiled thinking how good it will feel to spend every day of his life like that. That moment was just perfect for him. And he wanted time to freeze at that very moment.

But he knew that the moment he gets up from this bed, everything will go back to as it was. To say he was afraid was an understatement - he was terrified. The thought of loosing Woohyun is just bad enough but on top of that thinking that woohyun is going to become a lab rat just makes him crazy. He needs to save Woohyun. He will do whatever it takes to save him, even if it means losing everything he has.

He didn't want to break the happy bubble they were in but he had no much time left. Last night there was definetly someone came afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter