Equal

Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun could feel the weight of Sunggyu's head on his shoulders and he was wrapped by the warmth of his body. For a moment, he forgot everything and closed his eyes. He felt happy and he felt like he belonged there. But he didn't know why Sunggyu's doing this.

He knew that the moment Sunggyu let go of him, everything will go back to as it is. So he wanted to cherish every second of it.

Back then at school, Woohyun liked someone called Kibum. He was one of the most popular boys in the school. Woohyun was afraid even to talk with him let alone confess. So he just observed Kibum everyday from afar.

But now that he's with Sunggyu, Woohyun could clearly say that what he felt for Kibum was a mere crush. He more than liked Sungguy, he even trusted him with his secret. He was confused as to how he came to like Sunggyu in such a short period. It was yesterday that they met for the first time after all. But he can't help the way he feels.

Woohyun wanted time to freeze, so that he can stay like that forever. But he also knew that it's impossible.

"I have a lot to tell you." Sunggyu whispered. He was so close that Sunggyu's breath tickled his ear. And his heart started to beat crazily.

"Let's go to your place." Woohyun noded absent mindedly, as he was trying hard to breathe. Sunggyu let go of him just to grab his hand. He literally dragged Woohyun all the way to his house. He didn't care about the suspicious looks that the others were giving. He didn't care about anything else as long as Woohyun's with him.

From what Woohyun told, he was confused a lot. He had a lot of questions to ask and a big explanation to do. But he also knew diner is not the place for that. He knew his uncle was listening. That was okay, because he shared almost all of his secrets and worries with his uncle. But he didn't want anyone else to hear anything.

All the way to the house Woohyun was so quiet. And he didn't like that awkwardness between them. He wanted Woohyun be comfortable with him. But he knew it must be hard for Woohyun considering what he's been through. He only knew half of what had happened. Still, he felt like he should go and kill whoever had caused pain to his Woohyun. When it registered to him that this is indeed his Woohyun, a big smile spread across his face. And he wanted to hug him again right then and there.

He was glad that he has a good control over his wolf and his emotions. Otherwise he would have caused a scene by hugging Woohyun in the middle of the road. Not to mention that he had no idea of how Woohyun would react to that. Well...he wanted to do more than that. He can't help. But he can't just give into his feelings and startle Woohyun who has no idea of being his mate.

Considering the way that he behaved earlier, he didn't expect Woohyun to open up this quickly. He was glad that Woohyun trusted him. And he promised himself that he would never betray that trust. So at the moment he decided to be satisfied with just holding Woohyun's hand.

On their way back home, Woohyun thought about what just happened. As he thinks about it, he realized that the reaction of Sunggyu when he told him about his abnormality was as same as of his mother's. That means one thing. Just like his mother, Sunggyu knows something that he doesn't.

Sunggyu said he has a lot to tell. Though he didn't have any idea of what it's about, he knew there's a big possibility that he'd get the answers from Sunggyu that he was looking for all his life.

Once inside, Sunggyu let go of Woohyun's hand. Woohyun felt like his heart stopped for a moment. But when he looked up to the smiling face of Sunggyu, his worries were lessened. But looking around, he felt embarrassed.

"This place is a mess. I bought it two days ago. And... I didn't have any time to clean it." Woohyun said scratching the back of his head.

"I don't mind. If you want, I can help you clean it." You are not going to live in this cage Woohyun. I won't let you. Just bare with this for few more days, until I settle things at home. After that, I'll make you forget all of this and what you have ever been through.

"No. No. I'll clean it later. You can sit here." Woohyun said pointing to the only chair that was in his room. Sunggyu grabbed the chair and carefully settled down on it as he was well aware of it's condition from when he first sat on it when Woohyun was unconscious.

"Can I ask you something?" Sunggyu asked after Woohyun sat down on his bed. Woohyun noded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter