Real

Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Struggling hard, Woohyun managed to stand with wobbly legs. But just as he tried to steady himself, his legs gave away. He didn't even have anything to grab on. So he struggled to avoid his from landing on the hard floor for the second time of the day. When failed, he closed his eyes tightly expecting the pain. But he didn't hit the floor.

He opened his eyes. But his vision was blurred and his eyelids were heavy. He could feel a strong pair of hands holding him tight, stopping him from falling.

Woohyun smiled loudly. I'm dreaming. "Why do you only appear when I'm dreaming? Why can't you be real?" his words came in a whisper. But Sunggyu heard him clearly.

"Really! You see me in your dreams?" Sunggyu found it amusing and he was curious at the same time. But Woohyun didn't say anything else. After he was sure the boys were all gone, Sunggyu turned to Woohyun.

"Anyway, I am real" Sunggyu said smiling. But his smile faded as he saw a deep wound on Woohyun's forehead. He knew that Woohyun needed immediate medical attention.
"Let's get you to a hospital." Sunggyu said trying to get Woohyun to walk.

Just as the word hospital, slipped from Sunggyu's mouth, Woohyun's world started spinning. No no no! This can't be happening. Suddenly it was hard for him to even talk.

"Please no...don't...don't take...me to h..hospital" Woohyun said breathing hard and trying even harder to stay conscious. He wasn't sure what is reality anymore. But even in a dream, he didn't want to go to a hospital. Suddenly, that warm hands didn't feel like it anymore. He struggled with his left of strength to get away from the grip that was imprisoning him.

Sunggyu registered the fear in Woohyun's eyes. He realized for some reason, Woohyun is afraid of hospitals.

"Alright, I won't take you to a hospital. I promise. But you need help." Sunggyu said not sure of what to do.
With Sunggyu's assurance, Woohyun's struggles died and he pointed at a small house few blocks away.
"What is there?"
"H...hom" Woohyun managed to say the word. That was the last thing that he said before he lost his conscious.

Sunggyu didn't know at what point he fell asleep and how long he was sleeping. He attended to Woohyun's wounds all night. And he didn't even know why he did so. He felt so attached to the boy from the very moment his eyes caught him. Woohyun didn't like being taken to a hospital. So Sunggyu had taken care of everything by himself. Since he stayed up all night, he fell asleep in the morning.

As he opened his eyes, he was invaded by the most wonderful smell in the world. He couldn't believe it. How? Why? Sunggyu was confused and he had millions of questions running around in his head. Still, he was smiling like an idiot.

Woohyun was still asleep. Sunggyu couldn't wait for Woohyun to wake up. Earlier he was worried because the wounds were deep. But now that he knows Woohyun could heal, he was relieved.

All those years Sunggyu had learned to control his wolf. And they had a good understanding. But after realizing Woohyun was his mate, his wolf was overjoyed and fought with him to come out. He had to put a good fight to keep from shifting. Finally when he gained his control back, he went to Woohyun's bed and sat on to the right of Woohyun.

He still couldn't believe. Woohyun was an omega. But how? Since the humans spread a virus 26 years ago, no omega had been born, until that kid who started all the misery of his life and died. That kid was born 16 years ago and even after that until now, he hasn't heard of an omega being born from anywhere. How come he was not reported? How did he hide his smell? He hid it so well, that I even thought he was human. But how?

Sunggyu bent over to Woohyun. Now that he looked closer, Woohyun looked more beautiful. How old is he anyways? He looks like he is 15 or so.
Sunggyu looked at his watch. And it was 4.30p.m. 4.30p.m? He couldn't believe that he had slept that long. He had a meeting to attend. And he had missed many of his appointments. But when he looked at Woohyun he knew even if he was wide awake, he wouldn't have gone back without him. Sunggyu wanted to touch Woohyun's beautiful face. But just as his finger touched Woohyun's cheek, Woohyun opened his eyes.

Woohyun's eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter